Demons {With Sen}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akio saw him and froze like a deer caught in the headlights. His mind went blank for a moment, and his first thought was to bolt. Then he calmed down. It would be rude if he didn't go over. Making up his mind, he hesitated before walking over to Tiger.

Tiger watched as Akio approached, "Hey Akio, how was your class?" he said cheerfully. Beside him, Dragon cocked her head, "Who's this? A new friend of yours?"
Tiger pointed at Dragon and introduced her to Akio, "This is Dragon, don't mind her, she's a very curious person."

"Uh hi," Akio said awkwardly. All he wanted to do right now was to get his lunch and go sit in the corner. "My class was alright..." Which was a lie. To Akio, it was shit. He had barely paid attention to it, and had been laughed at. But he didn't say it out loud. "Hi Dragon."

"Hello," replied Dragon, she got the feeling that he felt awkward and shy and she almost felt sorry for him.
"Oh, that's good. You want to come sit with us once you get your food?" Tiger waved at the empty seat across the table.

Akio hesitated. "Uh..." He looked at the seat, then to his books. "Sure... I guess I'll put my books down now." He walked over to the seat, and hesitantly placed his books on the table.

Tiger smiled at him and turned around to talk to Dragon, who was looking at Akio curiously.

Akio smiled shyly back, before going to get food. He came back about a minute later.

Tiger was still talking to Dragon, they were talking about tactics for Practice and didn't notice Akio come back.

There was a snicker, and a guy near Akio stuck his foot out. Akio tripped, and his tray went flying. The food that was on it splattered all over Tiger's pistols.

An uncontrollable rage overcame Tiger, and with a roar he swiped his food covered pistols, and brought his hand back, aiming the butt of the gun at Akio's skull. Electrical sparks danced around his legs and crawled up his arms. Dragon stood up, reaching for Tiger's shoulder, but he turned around and gave her such a glare she shrunk back into her chair.

Akio's eyes widened in horror and he scrambled back as fast as he can, managing to stand. His dagger slipped into his hand. "I'm sorry!"

Missing his initial strike, Tiger quickly buckled his guns and pounced on him, mouth open. Since he was a Tiger Deva, his canines were twice as sharp and menacing, capable of tearing and eating raw flesh like his father and the animal he represented.

Akio flinched, not wanting to hurt Tiger. He did however slash out at him for fear that he would die. He tried to keep it shallow, but at the speed Tiger was coming at him it probably wouldn't be possible.

The knife made a clean cut right under his collarbone, making a cut deep enough to reach the bone, howling in pain he reached for a pistol and pointed it at Akio, a terrifying grin spreading across his face.

Akio cried out, his arm coming up to block the bullet. He dropped his dagger. Quite suddenly, he completely disappeared from sight.

Tiger pulled the trigger, a blue crystal wrapped in lead shot out of the barrel. With a blue flash the bullet multiplied, two, four, eight bullets flew out in a cone. Bowls were smashed, the legs of wooden chairs gave way and the cafeteria woman ducked behind the food counter. When Akio disappeared Tiger blinked confusedly, how? He crouched on all fours and pivoted around, looking for the boy. Dragon, behind him, also looked quite shocked.

Akio seemed to have completely disappeared from the cafeteria. He was still actually there, in the same place. Only, he was invisible. Being invisible, however, hadnt meant he was immune to the bullets. He'd been hit in the stomach, which was rapidly draining his strength to keep up his invisibility. With a whimper, he dropped it. "Please don't hurt me..."

Dragon stepped up, walked up to the enraged Tiger and slapped him hard, "That. Is. Enough!"
Tiger whimpered and shook his head several times and his face turned into a picture of terror when he looked down and saw Akio, bleeding from the stomach. "Oh, god..." Handing his sticky, still food covered pistols to Dragon, he scooped Akio up - who was surprisingly light. "Make sure you keep applying pressure to that wound, okay? Oh, and hold on tight." Almost like a bullet himself, Tiger dashed towards the eastern section of the building where the Infirmary was, with Dragon following behind.

Akio flinched when he came near, half expecting Tiger to hit him. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, his eyes half closed. When Tiger picked him up, he barely reacted. Not only that, he didn't appear to hear him.

Rushing into the Infirmary, Tiger laid him down gently in one of the beds. The nurse walked right out, her heels echoing in the empty room. "Oh, Tiger, not again." She shook her head, "You have to be more careful about your temper! And Dragon, I'm disappointed in you! Why didn't you do anything?" Dragon looked at the floor and shuffled her feet, her elf-like ears drooping.

Seeing her getting blamed as well, his own hidden white ears drooped as well. "I'm sorry, Akio, Dragon, Nurse...it's all my fault, I couldn't control myself."

The nurse waved him away, and called Dragon in to help her. Dragon was born a Sea Dragon, natural healers and magicians of her species but raised a Land Dragon, who fought with weapons and were the greatest forgers of all kinds of tools. The nurse applies some antiseptic on Akio, to make sure the wound isn't infected, and sets to work getting the bullet out. Dragon was on standby, whispering prayers and preparing some mashed medicinal herbs to speed up the healing process. Tiger sat outside, head in his hands. This better not be like what happened to my brother, o Father. I pray to you, don't repeat history.

Status
Not open for further replies.