Demons {With Sen}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akio closed his eyes when they started working on him, not saying a word. When the nurse applied antiseptic however, he let out a soft moan of pain and tried to curl up. He wasn't currently in a right state of mind, and barely understood that they were trying to help him.

The nurse had just finished sewing up the wound, and Dragon was applying mashed herbs around the wound, holding it to his skin with bandages. She walked out and called Tiger to come in, together they sat next to his bed and waiting for him to wake up.

Akio didn't wake for a little bit. His eyes were closed and his breathing deep. Finally, his eyes opened. As soon as they did however, they locked on Tiger and he let out a whimper. He sat up quickly and backed away from him.

Tiger's ears perked up when he saw that Akio was awake, but they instantly drooped when he saw him back away from him. His blue eyes dulled and he tried to summon up the courage to say something. But it was his fault, nothing could change that. Beside him, Dragon asked, "Are you okay, Akio? How are you feeling?"

Akio looked to Dragon, backed up against the wall. "I- I'm fine," he mumbled. He wanted to sink through the wall. Akio looked to Tiger once again, scared that he was going to try to hurt him again. "I'm sorry..."

"Are you sure? Are the herbs working?" she said, with a worried look on her face.
Tiger looked uncomfortable, and slunk into his chair. "No, it's my fault. I should be the one who's sorry. Forgive me." He dipped his head and sighed. "I made a stupid decision."

Akio moved into what he thought was a more comfortable position, then winced in pain. "Maybe..." He looked to Tiger. "I- I'm sorry for ruining your guns."

"No, it's okay. I can get them clean." Tiger looked out the window, he didn't want to look him in the face, not after what he had done. He pulled out his pistols and placed them on the table. "It's just these weapons are special. So, they are very dear to me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have overreacted."

Akio opened his mouth to say something, then shut it. He then opened it again. "I shouldn't have tripped... Someone tripped me."

"What? Who?" His head snapped to look at Akio's. He leaned closer, staring into his eyes. "Oh, that person won't be making it back to his House Dorm tonight.."

Akio looked away. "I.. I don't know who he was." But he did. He knew full well who it was but didn't want to say for fear of getting in trouble.

Akio smelt different, and it slightly annoyed him. "You are lying. Tell me."
Dragon pulled Tiger back from Akio, who was probably utterly terrified of how close Tiger was to his face. "It's okay, Tiger isn't really going to hurt the person who did this to you. We'll report him to the Headmaster," she said reassuringly.

Akio flinched awa from Tiger. "He... He bullies me a lot," Akio mumbled. "His name.." Akio hesistated, wondering if giving out his name would mean he would spend the night or more in the infirmary. "His name is James."

Tiger and Dragon exchanged a glance. "James who?" said Dragon slowly. Tiger sat rigidly in his chair and folded his arms. He was trying to recall any 'James's in his memory, but then again, he hardly paid attention to anyone.

"James Storm. He's in the older year levels," Akio mumbled. "I don't know that much about him. I try to stay away."

"James Storm? The arrogant, rash brawler?" Tiger snorted. "That guy fights with his fists, not with his mind or heart, the guy just goes head on. With that invisibility thing you did in the cafeteria, you can outsmart him."

Dragon nodded in agreement, "Where did you learn how to do that? I've seen plenty of magic in my life, I've never seen someone go completely invisible before."

Last edited:
"I can't keep it up forever," Akio mumbled. "He always finds me and beats me up worse. He also has his mates..." Akio looked to Dragon in slight confusion. "I was born with the ability to do so."

Dragon looked at him with a strange look, it seemed almost like a hunger for something. "I know this is a lot to ask, but would you like to join our blood pact? I know it's not normal to have three people, but you could be a great addition to our team." The hungry look disappeared, replaced with hopefulness.

Tiger smiled, "Yeah, that way we can keep an eye out for you as well. A blood pact connects you to your partners so well, if you concentrate you'll feel what they feel, see and hear."

Akio's eyes widened in shock. "You'd do that? But I'd be a hindrance," he said. He frowned and looked away. "I doubt I'd be any help."

"Of course we will!" they said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed. "You won't be a hindrance, your invisibility will help us a lot," said Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.