Demons {With Sen}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's not the only thing I can do," Akio muttered softly to himself. He couldn't shake the feeling that they only wanted him for his invisibility. But he looked up. "I guess... I guess I'll join."

"Yes!" said Dragon, clapping her hands with joy. Her eyes sparkled as she reached for his hand and give him as handshake. "Once you feel better, we'll bind you. I'd better tell the Guild Master, see you guys later!" And with that she skipped out of the room, leaving Tiger to be with Akio.

Tiger stared after her, after a few moments of awkward silence, he said, "So, uh, do you want me to leave you alone so you can get some rest?"

Akio blinked, then looked to him. "Uh... I don't know... I don't know when this will heal," he said, looking at his wound. "I might need some rest."

"Uhm, you get better soon, okay?" Tiger picks up his pistols and stands up slowly. Giving Akio one last look, he leaves the Infirmary, saying goodbye to the Nurse as he walks past her.

"Um thanks," Akio mumbled. He watched him go, and as he did a painful longing sprung up in his chest. He shook his head and tried to get rid of it.

It was hard leaving that room, Tiger felt protective of him after hearing about James Storm. He felt like he should have stayed, probably spent the night talking to him to make him feel comfortable. He probably disliked him now, after that incident. it was all Tiger could muster to stop himself from finding James Storm and beating him up, but he knew that was not the right thing to do now.

Akio tried to sleep, but he simply couldn't stop thinking about Tiger. Eventually he gave up, and asked the Nurse if he could leave.

Tiger headed towards his house dorm, the individual rooms were separated so there was one area for the females and one for the males. There was also a large common area where everyone could talk, do homework or play games. The only rules enforced was 'no magic or fighting' and 'no one is allowed in the rooms of the opposite sex at night'. He told Dragon, who was in the same House as he was, that he was going to sleep early. She looked worried, but let him go. He unlocked the door to the room 283 with his key and closed the door behind him. He couldn't stop thinking about Akio, he looked so helpless, and it was his fault he was wounded....he shook his head, "Maybe a shower will help..." he said to himself.

Akio was allowed to leave, and he headed for his house form which was the same as Tigers. He'd never took notice of people in the same house. Daydreaming, he entered and headed for his room.

Tiger walked out of the bathroom, clothed and sleepy after a warm shower. Pulling on a robe, he decided to go back into the common room and have a cup of warm milk before sleeping. Pocketing his room key, he walked outside into the hallway and closed the door behind him softly.

Akio stopped when he saw Tiger, unsure of what to do. Then he sighed to himself and continued towards him. There was no point in delaying.

He was so drowsy, he didn't even notice Akio walking down the hallway until he was right next to him. Tiger's head snapped towards him, and his eyes widened in shock, "What the hell are you doing here? S-since when were you in my house?"

"Since a long time ago?" Akio mumbled. "I guess I never really pay attention to the people in my house." Akio tried to move past him and get to his room.

Tiger stepped in front of Akio, looking at him worryingly. "Shouldn't you be in the Infirmary? There's no way you've fully recovered yet."

"The Nurse said I could leave," Akio said. "I'm tired..." He sighed softly. "I think I just need a good nights sleep in my bed."

"Well, at least you're well enough to walk," Tiger looked away from Akio, thoughts racing through his mind. "Goodnight then," he continued walking towards the common area, ready to have a snack before sleeping.

"Night," Akio said, heading into his room and closing the door. He sat on the bed, thinking about Tiger. "God," he muttered to himself.

The common room was almost empty, most people had already headed off to bed. He spotted Daniel and John playing chess near the fireplace, Dragon was asleep on the sofa with a book propped on her lap. Tiger moved to cover Dragon with a nearby blanket, people used to assume they were dating and make fun of it. But this was before they witnessed Tiger being angry at someone. After that year where he snapped and almost tore off a boy's face, no one dared to say anything. He went into the large kitchen and heated a cup of milk, stretching while waiting for it, he kept thinking about Akio, there was something about him that made Tiger nervous.

Ding! The microwave disrupted his chain of thoughts.

Reaching for his milk, he sat there lapping away, watching the boys place chess and putting Dragon's book away.

Last edited:
Akio shoved Tiger out of his head, wanting to sleep. But he kept coming back. With a growl Akio got out of bed and thought about what he could do to get him out of his head.

Tiger headed his room, he could barely keep his eyes open. Laying on his bed he dreamt of his home among the clouds, where you could stand on the tallest point of the thundercloud and see the world. Akio appeared in his dream as well, several times in fact, and it confused Tiger. Why would he be in my dream? Why does he make me feel so nervous? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.