Demon's Broken Promise || OOC

Purple looks like it tastes good though wdym?

Lavender does seem like it'd be bitter though.

I can't wait to see her~

Yooooooooooo is the second command of Ash Wolves still open?

Reactions: EldridSmith
Yep, still open. Unless someone PMed the GM but I highly doubt that

Can I claim it! I have a great idea!

Reactions: EldridSmith

I can't wait to see her~
Purple for me tastes like the scent of the plant it was named after, a few raw mushrooms of questionable origin, and [somehow] stinky socks. XD

@Lulunopia Yeah, we need to wake the GM up XD

I can't wait to see her~
Purple for me tastes like the scent of the plant it was named after, a few raw mushrooms of questionable origin, and [somehow] stinky socks. XD
You lost me at mushrooms ngl.

@EldridSmith
Alright, as long as it stays moreover for just character interaction and development rather than story impacting too much than I'm fine with it.

@Monbon
Hm? I'm sorry, it may just be my brain just waking up or something else but I think I got all that?
Um...if all that is what I think it is and it's as a minor change as you put it to be, then go for it.

@Lulunopia
Indeed, I do not believe the Ash Wolves' second is taken so it's all yours.

--
To everyone
I've gotten in contact with a number of people that still have not gotten their characters up yet. As it appears, some of them are having life problems and that is completely fine and others are still in the process of working on it.
I may start the roleplay today or tomorrow when I get caught up with everything I need to do.

That sounds awesome! Once we know how the roster's shaping up, is it alright if I throw together a second character? I don't feel comfortable running more than that and I wanted to keep a character open so I could cover if someone needed to pull out on an important character.

@happymech99

Where are the founder statues located? For some reason I assumed they were in front of Sky Reach Sanctum, but I can't actually find anything anywhere saying where they are.

To everyone looking and wishing to join.
The discord is now up and running. The link is avaliable here --> Right here

As well as on the top of the first post on every thread.

Do mind you, if you are uncomfortable with the use of this. It is completely fine to continue with messaging via OOC thread here as well.

@kookyboy9
The founders statue surround Sky Reach Sanctum. One around each corner of the massive structure.

Soo... I have a question for you all....

What might be your character's favorite drinks?

Energy drinks. Give Az two or three, and he won't be sleeping for days.

The best time to drink some wine is in the morning. What do you mean? XD

Reactions: Monbon
Tea for sure.

The real question, though...

MELONS or TANGERINES?