4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
Last edited:
Good morning!

Where might I place the lores of the clan? I might go overboard and make a whole lot for the said clan. >.>

Oh, shit. This is back? Are you still accepting applications? And/or is there going to be another discord server this time?

On a completely unrelated note, I really must've gotten lucky on the day I checked the site. This is the first time I've checked in weeks.

@kookyboy9
Hey there,
indeed we are still taking applications. Feel free to head to the main roleplay thread and review the rules. Then head to the character sheets thread and fill out your character.

Im not sure if I will make a discord this time. Still seeing if this will move first.

@happymech99
Awesome! How are we looking on Ash Wolves? I might bring Sephtis back again if that's OK. And maybe throw in another character in one of the demon camps this time.

@kookyboy9
There isnt a single member in Ash Wolves yet XD not even a leader.

Well, guess Sephtis is good to come back! I'll probably see if I can retrieve his sheet from the old character sheets and just make some changes to make him a tiny bit less psychotic. On slightly important note there, though, is there a plan for the Ash Wolves to get where the action is?

The plan is still to get the ash wolves into the city to destroy the four major founder statues. However, that's not starting just yet immediately.

Do you want him as leader of Ash Wolves?

If the spot's not claimed, that'd be great. Should I try to come up with an intermediate plotline for him to do stuff on, or do you have something in mind?

@kookyboy9
Yup, it's all yours if you want the leader position for Ash Wolves then.

As for the plot for that..until the idea of when Ash wolves sends a team in to destroy the four statues secretly...you can kind of do what ya want on that one. Nothing else really planned on that. I mean you can start in Haven too if ya want. Just don't start a whole battle instantly. XD

@happymech99
I'll try to avoid that. It'd probably be easiest to start in Haven. Maybe we could discuss an intermediate plot once characters are more finished?

Sorry for butting but I have a few idea for Lost Bastion and the Ash Wolves but I do not know if both of you like them

If people start finishing characters...I will be certain enough for the roleplay's survival and form a new discord to talk about story ideas and plots..etc..

Fair enough. Should I add a bit to Sephtis's backstory about how he managed to get into Haven? Otherwise I'll probably just go ahead and drag it over, make some minor changes, and then post it. Maybe work on a second character once I know if we'll be doing a restart.

Hmmm...you can either have it in his bio that he got to Haven somehow...if not, you can roleplay it out in your first post about how he got information of where Haven is and work your way in with that same post.

Either one works.

I'm working on my character! Finishing up the appearance right now :D

I'll hopefully have her fully done by Saturday :)

• Sweet
Reactions: happymech99
I was going to just pop Sephtis over, but holy crap is the writing in the character sheets kind of embarrassingly bad when I came back to it!

I'll probably have him back up in a few hours, though!

• Haha
Reactions: happymech99
No worries. Hah!
Take your time with it.

Sephtis is now back up! Let me know if there're any changes I need to make to the sheet. It's been quite a while since I did one of these XD

I might also make another character a bit later once I have a better idea of how people are spread out across the factions, if that's OK.

Dear god, that post timing. Two sheets up within a minute of each other XD