Demons and Their Plot for Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaya yawned softly and was asleep by the time they arrived back at the now-closed auction. She woke up slowly and stretched in her seat before opening the door. Turning back to Yunni, she smiled nervously and looked down. "W-will I be able to see you again?" She asked shyly and hugged her sides tightly.

He looked down sadly. His mind knew the anwser but his heart had a diffrent idea on that. He wanted to say yes...He wanted to tell her everything...but at what cost? Demons going after her to get to him? more injuries to her becauase he let her fall for him? Her broken heart at the end of it all? NO. He couldn't do that to her. He wouldn't He'd rather sit in the rain negleected by her then let her feel that way because of him.Taking a breath he replied with a sad smiled
"I don't know...you have school do you not?" he asked using the edcution idea to keep her at bay. It was what she needed to be focused on, not him and his problems that can't be sloved the way text book questions and test papers could be.

Amaya suddenly felt weak and vulnerable as he answered. She reluctantly nodded but quickly added, "but it's not like it takes up all my time and you surely can't be that busy....." She sighed, knowing her hope was decreasing. After having enough, she sighed softly. "Please....I want to see you again," she admitted though she wasn't sure why...she barely knew him.

He couldn't resist her at that point. He hated seeing her beg. Weather it was for her to kill her or leave her alone. He hated it. So he did the thing that made his heart leap with joy and his mind scream at him for his idiotcy. He agreed to it.

"would you settle for Tea every few days then?" He offred knowing if she saw him to often He'd get attached to her faster then the other way around. both not good ideas but he'd already given in to her.

Amaya hesitated but decided it was better than nothing. She nodded in agreement and instinctively hugged him tightly. Reluctantly pulling away, she soon realized that it was dark. "I have to go or my parents will be worried," she said in all honesty.

Glad to have come to some argement he moved to get back in the car but her hug caught him off gaurd a he bit back a moan of satasfication and almost let it go when she pulled away because to his body the hug was way to short and he wanted more. much more. He nodded at her and got in the car and started it and left his heart racing as he needed the distance from her to cool down and sort his latest mess out.

Amaya frowned slightly as she watched him drive away in a hurry. Did he want to get away that badly? She sighed and got in her truck, starting it and pulling off down the road I. Hopes to get home soon.

Getting home he watched her through his watch glass. Glad he was a bit farther from her. Other wise god knows what he would have done. Taken her to his house? take her to dinner? both deatorous ideas. both he wanted but couldn't let happen
"oh amaya the hells you put me through" he smiled painfuly

Amaya soon pulled up and walked inside, instantly being met with her father. She smiled weakly at him, remaining silently, but instead of returning the smile like normal, he did something she never thought he would. All of a sudden, his hand came across her face harder than she thought possible. She yelped and stumbled back against the door, holding her face tightly as she stared at him with wide eyes. "Next time get home on time," was all he said before disappearing up the stairs leaving Amaya standing there and sobbing.

the sudden sound of the slap made him jerk out of his thoughts and turn to see her crying and her face red with a clear handprint. his blood boiled and he had to fight the urge to go to her and give her father a peice of his mind. He bit back the rage and deided to do the one thing he never thought he'd have to do. Call her on her cell and talk to her. He went to grab his cell and came back to see her sobbing on the floor
"oh my poor sweet amaya" he said his heart breaking for her as he called her

Amaya had slid down to the floor still sobbing when she heard her phone start to ring. She took it out with a shaky hand and didn't even bother looking at the caller ID. She ran up to her room and closed the door behind her, locking it and sitting on the bed as she wiped her eyes. Deciding to answer it, she held the phone up to her ear. "H-hello?"

"Ayama? Are you alright?"`He asked trying to hide the fact that he knew she was not alright at all

Amaya hesitated for several moments as her hand gently caressed her cheek. "Fine," she said simply before swallowing a lump in her throat. "I'm fine," she said once again though her voice cracked on the words.

"Amaya..." He began knowing full well she wasn`t ok in any ways "how are you?" He asked hopign to change the subject to make her feel better

"Fine I suppose," Amaya said softly, unsure of if she truly liked the questions he had started asking her. She subconsciously rubbed her cheek and unknowingly started crying.

Taking a deep breath he asked another question. He could see her crying therough the watch glass and it didn't sit well with him at all
"what tea do you like to drink?" he asked knowing he'd have to ask sooner or later so why not now?

Amaya was a bit taken aback by the question and wiped her eyes. "Any kind really as long as it's sweet," she answered him softly and truthfully as she looked down, closing her eyes and enjoying the sound of his angel-like voice.

"then I 'll see of I can get that special tea then" he said knowing a type of tea his mother liked very much. It was sweet and safe for humans as well "is there anything else you want with tea?" he asked calmly

Status
Not open for further replies.