Demons and Their Plot for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaya felt as if someone were behind her and hesitantly turned around, seeing him standing over her. She quickly stood up, her foot slipping on the step. She immediately let out a scream as she stumbled backwards, closing her eyes and bracing herself for the impact.

He reached for her quickly as she fell wraping him self around her as he hit the ground with her atop of him. his suit was ruined but his suit could be replaced easily. Amaya? No way in hell. He sait up looking at her worried
"are you ok Amaya?" he asked quickly, worried she'd hurt her self some how

Amaya stiffened as a bit of pain ran through her body. She opened her eyes and nodded slowly before standing up. "H-how do you know my name?" she asked nervously as she began brushing herself off and straightening her hair out.

He sat up properly on the side walk chuckling nervously as he strached his hair "your name was on the auctioning program" he said pulling it from his pocket. Not a full lie. He knew her name from the moment her mother named her and his stalking on her hit an all time high till she went to grade 7. When he stoped physicaly following her around and settled for watching her through his watch glass.

"Oh," was all Amaya could say as she realized it was. She stared at him, her eyes still slightly widened as she suddenly felt a sting on her elbow. Win I g slightly, she she reluctantly pulled her eyes from him and looked at her scraped skin. Frowning slightly, she shrugged it off before turning her attention back to him, realizing exactly how precise her painting had been. Everything from the structure of his jawline to his prominent cheekbones and blue eyes. She was so caught up in the way he looked, she hadn't realized she was staring.

He frowned at the sight of her scraped skin and reached to touch it but quickly returacted his hand and looked at her. She realy was his angel. Ironic. He didn't care if she stared at him. He liked it. Rather she stare at him then another man. The thought made his blood boil. Standing up and dusting the dirt off his suit he noticed she was a foot shorter then he was. She'd grown a lot scince the last time he stood side by side with him. Even if she couldn't see him

Realizing she had been staring, Amaya quickly looked away and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I-umm...s-sorry," she stuttered as she looked down, her blush only becoming darker. She bit her lip nervously, finding it extremely difficult to not look at him once again.

His heart warmed at the sight of her and her actions
"It's ok...I know I'm good looking and frankly your just as...no...you look much better then I do" He said honestly

Amaya tried her best to hide her face as her cheeks burned. She wrapped her arms around her waist self consciously as she finally found herself able to look at him. "Well...thank you," she said softly and tightened her grip on herself. She couldn't help but smile at his confidence, knowing it made her look like a scared child but she didn't care, though the height difference didn't help the matter.

"you don't need to be shy Amaya" he said looking at her lovingly "you shouldn't hide your bueaty from others" He tucked another lose strand of her hair back and smiled at how cute and adorable she looked

Amaya blushed as she stood speechless. She couldn't help but feel like she knew him from somewhere bit shook it off as she cast her eyes down. "S-sorry," she said shyly as she looked down, knowing she couldn't help it.

He chuckled slightly at her skyness. He couldn't help it. She was cute and he knew it very well.
"Oh Amaya how sweet you are" he said smiling as he checked his suit again for any more damages to it

Amaya stared at him with wide eyes at his compliment. After managing to regroup, she dropped her arms. "I'm sorry about your suit," she said quietly, knowing it had been her fault that it was ruined. If she hadn't fallen, it wouldn't have gotten damaged. "I can buy you a new one," she added quickly with hopeful eyes.

"oh god no...Amaya! It's ok. I can get this repaired easily" He said not wanting her to spend her self on him like that. and it was true. He could fix it. A quick spell and it was good as new. "you on the other hand can't be repaired or disposed of as easily as my coat. Do you want me to take you to a walk in clinic to get it checked and bandaged?" he offered even though he knew better then to offer such but she was hurt because of him. So he'd tend to it.

Amaya hesitated before nodded with a small smile. She turned as she finished brushing herself off and walked always from the building before stopping and smiling. Walking to the grass, she knelt down and picked up a rose and looked back at him with a small smile.

He watched her with a small smile on his face. Amaya truely was a lovely pearson. Smiling happily he went to get his car to take them to he clinic

Once they arrived, Amaya got out and straightened her dress, still holding the rose gently in her hands. She headed towards the door and walked inside nervously looking around. She had always hated places like this but she knew she would have to get used to it.

"is somthing the matter?" he asked noticing her discomfort as she held the rose and looked around nervously. He was sure there were no demons in the area to threaten her or injure her and all the humans here were plain and couldn't do a thing to her as long as he was by her side

Amaya jumped slightly as she looked back at him. "I-I just don't like doctors or hospitals or clinics...they smell like sickness," she finally said truthfully. Looking back down, she walked up to the desk and hesitantly told the woman what was wrong.

He nodded and waited for her to finish. He kept an eye on her and her suroundings. He coul take care of him self easily but her against anything but human? hell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.