Demons and Their Plot for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaya smiled and laughed, handing him a pair of funny glasses. "Just find a prop...or not...and pose for a picture. It's set for ten," she said with a wide smile and giggled softly.

"if you want" he said givign in to her whims. it seemed harmless enough to let him self induldage in it. He put it on and joined her in the photo

Amaya smiled widely and giggled almost uncontrollably as she posed for the different pictures. She blushed lightly on the last one and kissed his cheek gently.

he was a little bit suprised by the kiss but quickly returned it in another pose with her on his lap

Amaya blushed even brighter as she looked at him, staring into his gorgeous blue eyes. She knew she was taking it too far but she couldn't help it. She leaned in and gently pressed her lips against his in a cautious kiss.

he was stunned by the kiss. His heart screamed for him to grab her and return the kiss with all the passion he had for her but his mind rebounded him with the thoughts that she may not feel the same and he'd only scare her if he did such to her. He returned the kiss lightly but pulled away afterwards not wanting to get to carried away and cause problems.
"cheeky little one you are" he teased a little flushed himself

Amaya blushed bright red and looked down nervously, hoping she hadn't messed things up. "I-I'm s-sorry," she whispered softly, not wanting things to be awkward.

"I don't mind" he said looking at her with a smile. He liked the kiss and wanted to contuine to kiss her but knew better to do so. He'd already broken his own vow about staying out of her way and just watch over her. He'd invited her in to his house and let her stay! that Vow was long done.

Amaya smiled widely and leaned over, wrapping her arms tightly around him. She hugged him for a few moments before reluctantly letting go and kissing his cheek once more. Getting up, she pulled him behind her as she walked out and looked around.

he enjoyed her pressense before she pulled away leaving him, the longing for her still thre

Amaya came to the farris wheel and looked back at him. She smiled and motioned for him to.follow her.

He followed her to the weel lookgin up at the massive structure. He wondred what it'd be like to be on it. He'd flown before and managed to hold his place while flying but he'd never done it like this before.

"Can we can we?!" Amaya asked as she bounced up and down a bit like a little kid. She smiled widely and looked at him pleadingly as she interlocked her fingers in front of her in a begging manner.

"I don't see why not" he said with a smiled as he held her in to the line for the ride, happy he could make her smile and act so cutely

Amaya jumped up and down a bit happily as they got in line. She glanced around as they waited and smiled even wider when it was their turn.

He smiled seeing her joy as they soon reached the ride and they were beign seated on the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.