Demon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arie packed her swords and all her bullets and a picture of her brother, "I miss you." She mumbled to the picture of her and a younger boy before leaving her room. When she walked outside she couldnt see elle or jace, "probably off with mrs know it all." She grumbled and sat at the entrance of the gate waiting for everyone now having two katana crossed over her back.

Jace was stunned and confused at what was going on, "kicked out?" He mumbled confused to what the situation was about.

[Should I make Fallon a character? I really wanna!]

Ranai turned to Jace with her usual calm expression. "I don't know the details myself. But she did something horrible. No one talks about it." She explained, eyes becoming cold. "You shouldn't mess with her. She'll only lead you two into Hell." She added. Turning back to the other six, Ranai walked over and bent down. Putting the arm of a guy with a broken leg, she helped him to his foot. Slowly walked towards Jace, she stopped in front of him. "Take him." She commanded.

(sure but you play it cx and what the hell are you going with this haha)

Jace nodded picking up the injured man placing him in a fireman's carry not really having much choice, "what did Arie do...?" he thought out loud and turned to elle, have you ever heard of this?" he asked her both of them sharing an confuzled expression.

[No idea. I'm making it up as I go]

With a nod, Ranai walked past Fallon who was helping a girl with a twisted ankle. Upon reaching the girl with her left eye gouged out, she helped her to her feet and put one of her arms around Ranai's neck. "Let's move put people. We don't have time to dilly dally." Ranai told everyone, already out the door with the girl.

Arie glared as she saw the new girl with elle and Jace, "so ive been replaced.." she mumbled and pain floaded into her chest before she did something stupid to the new girl, she took off into the woods tears forming.

Jace seeing a flash of red hair instantly knew who it belonged to. Getting frustrated at not getting any answers he put the injured man on the horse and walked over to Elle, "should we be doing this? I mean you've been with Arie the longest is she really a bad person that ranai makes her out to be..?" He asked her in a low enough voice.

@Kaykay

"...I don't believe so," Elle muttered back to Jace. "I only recently really got to know her myself, but she definitely did not seem like a bad person. Not in the least."

Ranai could not only hear what Jace and Elle were saying but she could also see the doubt on their faces. After helping everyone else on the horses she walked her to them. "You need to choose now. Either you three come with me or you flee and possibly die. I've seen demons attack a strong village with many weapons. Only a few survived." She told them. Raising her head, Ranai looked up at where Arie had ran off too. "If she doesn't come, I have a feeling you two won't either." She added before turning her back to them both. "But I'm not about to watch two more people die in front of me. I've seen enough death today." Ranai told them. She had fought with friends and had to watch friends die all day. Eventually, they retreated but Ranai stayed and helped the injured. She also allowed rage to control her body and kill many demons.

Jace sighed thinking of Arie on her own, "I dont think I can just let her die." He stated and ran off after running off calling aries name.

Arie heard her name and stopped turning to see who it was.

Ranai watched as he ran. Is he going to try and convince her? She wondered. Getting on a black horse, she stared closely at the forest.

Isami heard approaching footsteps but they fell short when a name was called. Wanting to make sure all was okay, the fox demon walked towards the direction she had heard people. Upon reaching them, she hid behind a tree nearby and listened in.

Kai decided it had been long enough--but he knew his companions might still be in danger. Instead of speaking, he just pushed the walkie-talkie's button, making it "chirp." If the others were able to respond they would.

Ranai heard a chirping like sound come from Elle. Curious, she rode over and swooped down. Grabbing the walkie-talkie, Ranai pressed the button and spoke into it. Who is this? She asked, her tone of voice stern and steady. Ranai could heard some demons walking this way and was silently hoping Jace could convince Arie to come with them. She wasn't the type to leave others behind.
@Michelle the Editor

Isami knew the two were hunters and that they'd kill the demons. Narrowing her eyes, she grabbed the hilt of her sword and unsheathed it. Stepping out from behind the tree, Isami held her sword towards the two with one hand. Name yourselves! She called, ready to fight if needed.
@Kuroda

Kai paused as he heard an unfamiliar voice coming through the walkie-talkie.

"I'd answer but I have no idea who you are and how you got this thing--or what happened to the people carrying it before."

"Wait, I'm coming too!" Elle called after Jace. Distracted by Jace and Arie, she didn't quite notice the walkie-talkie being taken.

She saw someone appear from behind a tree. "...No, you name yourself, first," she replied, readying her knife and zanbato.

Ranai looked into the forest where the three had disappeared. They just made their death beds. She told him, staring intensely at the forest.

You're in my forest. Isami growled as she took a step closer. I protect this forest and the demons who reside in it. She snapped.

"Protecting demons, hm?" Elle lowered her stance, preparing for combat. It looked like talking through this would be difficult, or straight up impossible. A protector of demons and a group of demon slayers? Yeah, they weren't gonna get along real well. "Any chance we can simply...pass through?"

Isami narrowed her eyes and thought about it. Either way, demons would attack them which meant they'd try and kill the demons in return. However.... "I shall accompany you to the other side." She told them, sheathing her sword. Isami knew that the demons trusted her and wouldn't attack if she was with them. Suddenly, the sound of hooves came from behind the group and Isami raised her gaze. Before her, she saw four horses with two people on each. "Joining us?" She asked

Ranai grew tired of waiting and the demons from the academy were coming closer. With a glance at the others, she kicked her horse a little and they were off at a trot. They entered the forest and heard voices a little ways off. Ranai continued on ward and was met with the others as well as that strange fox girl from before. An answer to her question was already in her head. "Guess so."

Elle remained suspicious, but battling to the death here wasn't particularly appealing either. She lowered her weapons and sighed. "Fine," she stated before following the demon through the forest.​

Status
Not open for further replies.