Demon Slayer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arie slowed down and nodded, "your right.. its just kinda hard to be in the area when we all met." She sighed and continued to stay by Elle.

Jace had but on the run all night from the demons. Finally as the sun came up he collapsed in relief. Earlier that night he had lost his 9mm pistol somewhere and had been left with his sword. Looking down at the ground a tear fell, "where is everyone.." he asked then heard the sounds of jogging feet and got to excited for words as he got up and called, "Hey is anyone there! My name is Jace shadowalker, im a student of the academy and im alone." He explained his voice cracking at the alone part.

Arie stopped at the sounds of a mans voice, "Elle did you hear that? Some ones there." She stated and started to walk cautiously to the sound.

(Jace hes 16 and a weapons mechanic so he'll be useful for repairing weapons and making bullets and what not)
Anime_Guy_15.jpg

Elle sighed as well. "Yeah...I know." She stopped upon hearing the man's voice.

"I heard it. Let's check it out, but be careful. It could be bait."

Arie nodded as she drawn closer to the man, "hello?!" She called to him picking up on the sounds of heavy breathing as she looked down at a man on the ground panting, "dude what happen to you.." she asked seeing his torn up body.

Jace started to cry as he saw the little red head and her friend follow though they were much smaller then his 6'2 standings, "my...my name is jace.. im a student of the academy..." he explained through tears.

Arie was taken aback by his crying, "what the hell.." she mumbled at his reaction to seeing them then brushed it off as he explained who he was, "how did you survive through the night." She asked her voice turning hostel.

Jace shook his head flinching at the hardness in her voice, "I was attacked throughout the night and was running away none stop. A demon almost killed me but I out my last to clips in it just trying to kill it before I lost my gun. All I have left is my sword. Feel free to do a body search if you dont believe me." He said looking up at the girl with assurance in his voice letting them know it wasn't a lie.

Well, he didn't seem to be an enemy, and was too injured to be a real threat even if he was. Besides, she thought perhaps she'd seen him before.

"Are you feeling alright? We have a sanctuary, if you think you can make it there yourself. We're trying to check out the Academy right now, see what we can salvage from there. You can come with us if you're feeling up to it, but you look...quite hurt and tired."

Arie smiled as Elle offeree Jace to stay. She had wanted to take him to the bunker since the moment they saw him but didnt want to make the mistake of letting in an enemy once more, "Elle the academy is closer to us then the bunker its best we find medicinal at the academe and fix him there well we look around." She stated looking around.

Jace nodded at his choices before standing up, "at the academe I have a few things ill be able to make it to there." He informed the girls realizing how short they were as they had only reached his chest.

"Yes, I suppose that'll be best." She looked up at Jace as he stood up, having not noted his height till now. Well then.

"Since I'm leading, keep an eye on him for me, Arie," Elle said as she resumed their trek towards the Academy.

Arie nodded and continued to follow elle catching jace when he started to fall or get behind. Finally when they made it Arie froze seeing the academe in ruins. The once beautiful statue of the place now crumbled and took the form of more so an abandoned church. "Oh my god.." she mumbled shoked and in a dazw until she heard a nose and crouched down. Watching from the brush she realized demons where amung them.

Jace seeing the academe bit his lip, "I hope everyone made it out safe." He commented before hearing an all to familiar noise and followed suit as Arie.

Well, it was to be expected given the evacuation order. Hearing the noise, Elle crouched as well. "...So there's demons here. Let's try to count them. How many do you see?"

Arie nodded, "alright" she whispered and started counting. Jace on the other hand had a prickly feeling and turned to see one ready to pounce on them, "look out!" He cried and pushed the girls out of the way. Turning he was cut by its claws and in return he sliced it with his sword. Arie was suddenly thrown but landed on her feet like a cat already aimming her gun she shot the demon after jace sliced it, "we need to leave." She told elle and Jace realizinf how much attention they were drawing

images

From among the ruins of the academe, a loud demon roared. However, the roar was cut short and seconds later a thud followed. Someone had slain the beast, and now is was heading for the group. The footsteps could be heard as it ran, coming closer and closer. But it stopped and a monster tried to attack the group. The unknown being must have seen cause seconds later, the beasts head was flying through the air and the body was falling. Atop the now laid down body stood a girl, one of the third years at the academe. She stared down at the group then jumped off the monster. "Name's Ranai." She told them before leaping off the monster. Sliding her swords back into her Maneuvering Gear, she stopped in front of the group. "We're gonna need horses if you expect to live through this." She added.

Arie rised an eyebrow, "we got this just fine thank you." She grumbled a little taken aback by ranai's straightforwardness. Pulling out both of her brownings now she shot two demons down, getting slightly irritated of the girl for some reason. Jace on the other hand stared at her in adoration, "names Jace I just joined these two a few moments ago." He ecplained and held out a hand.

Ranai shook his hand and stared him in the eye. "Nice to meet you, Jace." She said before pulling her hand back. Turning to the girl who looked irritated, Ranai had a serious expression. "We can go faster on horse. Their Thoroughbreds, meant for speed. If we run on foot the demons are sure to catch us." She explained, narrowing her eyes. "Besides, we have some injured. I left them in a safe place but they can't escape without the horses." She added. Looking at everyone in the group, she could tell they wanted to live. "Do you want to live or die?" She asked, staring at the girl beside Jace.

Arie sighed, "we have a safe house not far from here it'll hold a large group of people. Lets get inside the acedeme and figure things out there." She rised and eyebrow walking off the the acedeme shooting both pistols making herself a path.

Jace sighed, "she was friendlier when she found me.." he looked off at the little red head make a path for herself.

Raina watched as the girl walked off and before turning to Jace. "She's trouble." She told him before looking at the rest of the group. "I want everyone to form a defense circle. If you see a demon, kill it quickly then get back to your position. We can't have anyone dying when the battles just begun!" She called. Turning her back, Raina darted off in search of nearby demons.​

Arie was alread near the gate shooting demons left and right obviously annoyed to much to care bout them as she grumbled about stupid orders and not being a student anymore and other not nice things.

Jace nodded then asked, "how when its only me you and elle.. Aries already at the gate practically." He stated looking at her thinking bout how red heads really do have a temper.

Ranai just finished killing one of the other demons when a new one appeared. But this one looks human. Except for the fox ears and tail. Surprised, she took a step back as she demon girl approached the newly slain demon. It muttered something before standing up and staring at Ranai with cold eyes. "Who are you?" Ranai asked, her voice harsh. That's when she heard Jace. He was having doubt's and that's a one way ticket to death. In the battle field, one must never hesitate to make a move. With a glance at the fox demon, Ranai quickly ran back to the group. They were just standing but he had a point. She had honestly thought there were more people. They must have been slain. She thought to herself. Ranai walked over and grabbed both Jace and Elle by their wrists. She practically dragged them after miss Ginger Snap. However, her mind was more on that fox girl. Shaking her head, Ranai continued forward. Now was not the time.

Isami knew something was wrong. She could feel it in the lonely wood and quiet ground. Standing up, she looked around. The demon children around her clung to each other. They knew by the look on her face something was happening. After a few short minutes, Isami looked down at the children. "Go home." She ordered. Without hesitance or question, the children ran off in different directions. All demons knew better than to question Isami. The fox demon then took off, making no sound. You could merely see her shadow but it was only for a split second. After a few minutes, she arrived at the academe for the Demon Slayers. It was no more than ruins now. A war has begun. She thought to herself. Hearing a roar of pain from one of the nearby demons, Isami quickly ran towards the noice. She was met with a Demon Slayer and a Demon who had been called Jit. Staring at the Demon, she walked over and knelt beside it's body. "May you rest easy." She whispered. Her eae flicked as she heard the call of who must have been the girl's squad. Isami watched on silence as the girl took off. Standing up, Isami looked around her. Humanity will pay for the pain they've caused these families. She thought to herself.

Jace started slicing away at the demons making his was with elle to the gate.

Aire had made it to the gate and was just taking out her anger now on the demons.

Within a few short minutes, they reached the gate and Ranai released her grip on them. "Stop horsing around." She snapped at the red head. Walking through the busted gates, Ranai kept her focus on the principal office, where the injured currently his. It was near the entrance to the school yet safe to hide. "Hurry up! We haven't got all day!" Ranai called to the small group behind her.

Arie rolled her eyes and mumbled more unkind things as she stormed off from the ground to where her old room use to be to gather some supplies to help her now kill a fellow slayer.

Jace started to worry bout arie, "whats wrong with her?" He asked choosing to stay with elle and the new girl.

"Doesn't matter. What matters now is survival." Ranai answered. After a quick glance she turned towards Elle and Jace. "Let's go." She added before turning and walked into the school. After walking down a long, clustered hallway, she turned to the first on the right. Pushing it open, she saw six injured Slayers inside and walked over to them all. "We're going on horseback. I've already gotten eight horses ready. Since three of you were gravely injured and couldn't ride on your own, you'll be riding with one of the injured who are able to lead a horse. The other four are for our friends Jace, Elle, and the girl who was kicked out. Arie." She told them all. Cheers sounded from the six and Ranai felt someone tap on her shoulder. It was her best friend, Fallon. In truth, he had been the one who readied the other four horses. He had been there when Ranai met the group. He was just in the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.