Demon Slayer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai drew in a deep breath. "Okay, fine. Got any way to stay in contact with us back here?"

f8e00625ebd946819237080abe8050521331511062_full.jpg

Isami sat in a tree, perches comfortably on a strong branch. After just recently killing small group of those kids who kept trying to kill the demons, she was covered in blood. As it dried, Isami felt herself becoming uncomfortable. Deciding she should wash off, Isami leapt from the high branch and landed on her feet. As soon as she did, the demon took off running to a large pond in the forest. Upon reaching it, she stripped and walked in. The water was cold but Isami couldn't care less. Washing all the blood off, she felt better. Once there was no blood to be seen, she got out and dressed once again. The only problem now was that she reeked of blood.

Sighing softly, Isami leaned against a rock in a clearing. Looking up, Isami wondered when she'd run into those meddlesome people from that Academy. The 16 year old demon had always liked action and found it amusing. Especially when she was bored like now.

Reactions: Michelle the Editor
Arie picking up on his frustration, "stay here and man the fort." She said hoping it'll give him a chance to unwind maybe take a bath or clean his blade some more. "We'll be back soon!" She smiled and waved goodbye before nudging Elle, "ight lets go!"

@Kaykay
Elle nodded, but not before addressing Kai's concern. "Catch," she said, passing him a small headset, before attaching one to her own ear. "I only have one pair on me, so this'll have to do."

With that, she began heading outside.

Kai caught the headset, and smiled a little, glad that at least someone was thinking ahead. "Good luck," he said, putting it on. As the girls headed out, he started examining the base more carefully.

@Kaykay

Elle nodded, but not before addressing Kai's concern. "Catch," she said, passing him a small headset, before attaching one to her own ear. "I only have one pair on me, so this'll have to do."

With that, she began heading outside.
As they began to take off she looked at the two graves they had made for their already fallen comrades, "I wonder how many more until this stops. .." she said softly to herself before joining Elle on the rock climb up.

Elle couldn't answer that, of course, so she hoped her silence would be enough. Once they reached the top, she tapped the communicator. "Testing," she said into it, hoping Kai would respond to show it worked.
As Arie came up as well, she turned to her. "Do you want to lead, or should I? I'm the one with the melee weapons, but if you want to I won't stop you."

Kai heard Elle's voice, and responded. "You're coming in loud and clear, Elle. Over."

Arie though for a moment, "how bout you lead, im running out of bullets and wouldn't be able to make the way clear." She suggested looking around the forest.

Elle nodded, though Kai couldn't see it. "I'm going to put this thing on monitor mode. You'll hear everything we do. Got it?"

She nodded once again to Arie's suggestion, dashing off towards the Academy. Perhaps they'd try to call in that "angel" if they had to.

Arie followed her quickly and silently watching for demons. Before to long the were at the spot where they all met up and a pain lached on to her chest. Sprinting faster she felt the pain grow from loss.

Isami hadn't realized she had slipped into sleep until she woke up an hour later. That was something very dangerous and possibly life threatening. However, Isami had no need to worry. Demons only ever fought her but never would kill her. They knew better than to mess with the spirit of the forest. Or otherwise known as the guardian. Standing up, Isami could tell she was being watched by one of the demon children. Turning her head to the left, shebstaref directly into the beady yellow eyes of the child and smiled. "My how you've grown." She called out. The child laughed then ran to her with arms open wide. Isami hugged him back and twirled around with him. The little demom boy laughed his high pitch laugh which rang through the forest. The boy had fur on his as near his hands and his legs near his feet. With razor sharp claws and sharp fangs, he was defiantly a force to be messed with. It had beady yellow eyes but this demon had not yet reached maturity. Isami was asked for a story so she sat down and starred telling a tale from her adventures. As she spoke, four other demon children sat in front of her and they all listened to the famous tales of the forest spirit.

Kai paced around the base, trying to evaluate what it had. Some supplies--weapons, food and the like--but not much. They needed to retake the Academe, and soon. Hopefully the demons hadn't fully infiltrated it--or worse. And hopefully that report from their demonic infiltrator had been a lie, and the place was still standing. Regardless, demonic armies were probably still out and about in the forest, combing through it for human survivors. Arie and Elle had a difficult task ahead of them--though at least they might be able to avoid too much trouble if they weren't detected.

((@Citrus, what are you doing? If you're going to mess with the motives of both the main villain and God, maybe run it by some of us other players first?))

((Well I'm not gonna mess them up... My character is just gonna silently wait for a while. I only did the whole report thing just to add some depth to my character. She really isn't going to do much now xD))

((I think you're missing my point. You've added a major new element to the plot by changing the motives of Higher and Lower Powers. Also how does this give depth to your character? I don't know anything more about her personality because of this.))

((Ah, really? Then I could just delete those two posts if you want. I was actually planning to, since I was planning on dropping out of the role play anyways, for a few days now actually. xD))

((Yeah, I really don't get much insight into your OC from these events, just confusion about what it means for the rest of the plot. And on that note I should probably say I might be unavailable too, I'm going on vacation on Saturday and I'll be gone for a week. Dunno if wifi will be available or if I'll want to use it, so Kai will just stalk around the base and keep to himself.))

Elle noticed Arie speed up. "Don't rush, or we'll be too tired to run away."

Status
Not open for further replies.