• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Do you think I care about the ones you're already carrying? They're Zayde's offspring; that vile cretin who didn't tell me where my husband was buried. My child is all I really care about. Besides, you're a rabbit, aren't you? You produce children ridiculously easy, I wouldn't worry about it too much," she grunted coldly, downing the rest of her wine. As kind and as sweet the woman could seem at times, she was quite clearly just as cold and unattached as her husband was. She didn't remotely care about Dax and Anders-- but she knew they could be useful to her. They'd taken over the world - they clearly had potential to lend her and her husband. When they ran out of uses, then she'd kill them, but until then, she was happy to keep them close and drain information from them.

And clearly, one use Anders had was to carry her child for her for the next few months. All it did was make Dax angry, of course. He hated the fact he had everything he worked hard for ripped from him by some self-entitled prick and his horrible wife; he hated that Anders had to carry their child, and he hated knowing that he would be killed the moment they ran out of use for either of them. It was horrible, but he didn't know how he could change anything. For nine whole months, everything just seemed... depressing.

He was angry beyond anything else. Sure, he had Anders and he had grown to like the children, even if they reminded him occasionally of Zayde, but that throne was his. He'd craved it ever since he was a boy. There was a reason he was called Dax; he had been born and reminded his father immediately of the first King to reign the land. He was his great-grandfather's equal in appearance and personality, and he wanted to take the throne like his great-grandfather had. How he was going to do that when he had to go against the King of Men and the most powerful witch in existence was impossible. Or so it seemed, anyway.

But he was determined to do something. It was almost driving him mad, but he was destined for that throne. It just required patience and it required Anders to be back to his best. It was Anders that came up with the plans, and it was Dax who acted on them with his charm and manipulation. He wanted that Anders back, because he missed him and he really needed him right now.

Currently in their small shared bedroom, Dax was silently holding all the triplets on his lap. He had grown to love them, even if they weren't technically his. Besides, Anders needed him to get involved-- the rabbit had a lot to deal with, after all.

"You look fine, stop fussing," he grunted from the bed, watching his brother fuss about with clothes. "I mean, nothing's going to fit you when you're this huge--pregnant. This pregnant, I mean. Seriously, And, come sit down. I... need to talk to you about stuff. About... this isn't you. You're so fucking emotional and boring and... I want my Anders back. The one who took on the world with me and planned to tear down kingdoms and... I need him back. Pregnant or not, you're still Anders fucking Drakon, right?"

Currently trying to get his pants to button, his eyes widen when Dax said huge. Glaring at him, tears welled in his eyes. "I-I'm not fucking huge you asshole!" He viciously snapped. Anders had terrible mood swings. Some days he as just fine, other's he was throwing plates at Dax for calling him big. The next moment he was crying and saying how sorry he was. Anders was a mess. The old, and intelligent Anders, the one with all the master plans...Wasn't in the building.

"Papa, that's a naughty word." Bella huffed, holding her brother Enzo's hand. Bella was a cutey, and she looked a lot like her grandmother Hope. She hadn't even known Hope, but she was the spit of her. Jax and Enzo looked just like Anders. So while none of them looked like Zayde, they sometimes did make faces that he would make. Even though they didn't even know him.

"Papa's being naughty, Daddy." Grumbled Jax as he nuzzled into Dax. The triplets had begun to saw Dax as their father. He was the one mostly caring for them while Anders was pregnant and emotional.

"...Sorry, sorry for snapping." Anders grumbled, before moving to sit on the bed. "It just...This is so messed up...We lost everything...And we're in this stupid small room and...I want everything I worked for back." Growled the rabbit, looking down at his hands. Then...That twinkle he had when he got an idea popped up in his eyes. Looking down at his stomach, he looked bak at Dax brightly. "...I have a plan." Those four words were something Anders had been saying since he learned to talk. He always had plans.

In all honesty, he just wanted to spark Anders into snapping at him, into saying something that reminded him of the boy he fell in love with when he was just a boy himself. He'd been around 7 when he realised he loved Anders more than anyone else in his family; when Anders would tell him that he had a plan that would be fun. He hadn't seen that Anders in so long that he was slowly giving up hope--

And then there it was; that devious glint and those four beautiful words. He didn't know how long he'd waited for them, but that barely mattered. Anders had a plan. If it wasn't for the children, he'd have grabbed the rabbit and pushed a few passionate kisses to his lips because, whenever Anders had a plan, Dax felt incredibly attracted to him. He was beautiful anyway, but there was just something about seeing him smirk so deviously like that that excited Dax.

"Hear that, your Papa has a plan," he purred to the triplets, making a special effort to ruffle up Enzo's hair. Enzo was a lot like Dax. Biologically, they weren't related, but they may as well have been. Enzo barely spoke. He did speak, unlike Dax who had gone through a silent phase as a child, but he didn't speak often. He only spoke when he had something to say, and right now, he was more interested in watching his fathers - seeing them happy like that made him happy.

"What's the plan then, you beautiful little genius?" Dax grinned again, pressing in close to his boyfriend with his own eyes sparkling. "I do hope it involves killing those bastards."

"Oh it's something wonderful~" Purred the rabbit. "There isn't much around this castle to do when you're no longer running it. So I went to the library. I remember that when we were kids, Avery was talking about some book. Some book claiming that our great-grandfather wasn't the founder of this country and yadda yadda yadda. Back then I paid no mind to it, because who would believe that. But thankfully I remembered it because after Morgana and Apollo showed up, I went to find and read this book. Our great-grandfather had help back then. Apollo said he killed the last giant, but that isn't true. One is still alive, living underground in the ogre Kingdom. We could go there and ask for help to kill Apollo and Morgana. But, the giant isn't going to want to leave his country to come and help us take down Apollo. Apollo knows this land, so the giant would be at a disadvantage. So we got to get them to go to the ogre country."

Smirking, he looked down at his stomach that was carrying Morgana and Apollo's child. The one thing the two desired. He knew they loved this child. The way Apollo spoke to Anders' stomach and the way he looked at his stomach as if it was the best thing in the world. "We already have the bait right here. You tell them I was kidnapped by ogres, Apollo will come rushing to save his baby. He'll be in a land he doesn't know well, then you and the giant will take Apollo down. And we need to take Morgana down, or she'd just bring him back."

Dax had fallen in love with Anders' plans over the years, but this was one of his best because there was so much at stake. It was one thing battling off silly royals, that presented no challenge, but taking on the first ever dragon and first ever witch? Well, others would deem it lunacy, complete idiocy-- but Dax wanted his throne and he was prepared to do what it took to get it back.

Morgana and Apollo knew the men had potential, but they'd deeply underestimated just how perfect they were together. Separately, they didn't work; together, they could take on the world. They'd proved that before.

"And you're sure the giant would want to help us?" He murmured slowly, silently frowning to himself. It did rely on the giant holding enough of a grudge to help out, but they had to try. "...Oh, I love you so much, Anders. Honestly, this is... we've never taken on people like them before-- Once we succeed, we'll be... in the history books, you know? It's all I've wanted, and-- god, I love you. You're the only guy that can kill me and still be so precious to me."

"...Hey, I said don't bring it up...You may forgive me, but I haven't forgiven myself." Grumbled the rabbit, looking down at his hands sadly. Shaking the sad thoughts from his head, he ran his fingers through his white hair. "The giant will help. He despises Apollo. Apollo killed his one and true love. The giant that Apollo said he made his sword from his spine. That was the giant's true love. Hearing that that bastard is still alive will piss him off."

Smiling he leaned down to peck his children's heads. "...We have to do this. And we'll succeed. I also believe we have another ally. There's an elf..he's a rebel...He hates us but I'm sure if you talk to him, convince him and tell him about Apollo, he'd help. He caused me a lot of problems. I'm sure with him, his rebels and the giant...We can take them down. The elf name is Edward."

"I hate elves, why do I have to talk to him? You got the whole pregnancy card to play. People can't hate pregnant guys. You can get all emotional, get sympathy. What can I do?" He mumbled. Of course, Dax could do a hell of a lot. He'd plotted to tear down kingdoms since he was a young teenager, gathered dirty secrets on his enemies to rip them apart. He just hated elves and didn't want to deal with one.

"Look, I... don't want to just go back to normal after this, Anders. People are going to still think they can tear us apart. Zayde did it, these fuckers are doing it-- we need to stamp down our authority. Okay? Once we win back power, we make sure everybody realises we're untouchable," he smiled, tilting his boyfriend's chin up to offer a more gentle kiss to him. "Besides, I want our kids to realise that nobody messes with our family, hm? The ones you're carrying are ours, even... Morgana and Apollo's kid. That's not theirs, they don't deserve a kid."

He looked at his stomach, before nodding in agreement. He then looked at his boyfriend happily. "You can do a lot, now you charm that elf~ You are the best charmer." He cooed. Standing up, he went to their small bookshelf, grabbing a map. He then pulled it out, pointing to a small town where the elf was. "This is where he and his rebels are. You are going to have to travel alone. Morgana and Apollo will get suspicious if we travel together. I'll be arranging for my kidnapping, alright. I love you." He whispered, moving to kiss him again.

In a small town called Glendsphid, the elf rebel, Edward sat in a broken down bar. His feet were propped on a table as he drank from his beer bottle watching a small tv in the corner of the bar, hanging up on the wall. He and his rebels were all sat in the bar, having drinks.
115ea67154f20068b5ba43d98406e595.jpg

News of Dax's death had spread like wildfire among the kingdoms years ago, and yet, despite being alive for nine months now, that particular piece of news hadn't spread quite as fast. After all, he and Anders were brushed out of the way, replaced by the selfish, egotistical Morgana and her dangerous, volatile husband.

That hurt Dax. He wanted everyone to know who he was. He was the King; he fought for all of this and gave up his whole family to earn his throne. Being brushed out of the picture so easily was disgusting. It was why he enjoyed walking into the bar so much. He hoped to at least get some sort of reaction from the elves.

"This place is a real shithole," he grunted as he leaned on the bar, his eyes scanning the rebels with that effortlessly handsome smirk on his place. "Now, which one of you is Edward?"

Edward glanced over, before nearly choking on his beer. That piece of shit was alive?! Standing up angrily, Edward walked over and grabbed Dax by the collar. "You piece of shit. I thought ya was dead years ago I'll have the pleasure of slitting your throat then." He growled. "But it won't do me much good...You're not even in charge anymore." Letting go of his collar he shoved Dax, his glare not easing up at all on the dragon.

"...What does Dax Drakon want with little old me, hmm? What? To join the rebels? You angry your precious little throne was taken by this Apollo dick? Well, sucks, I ain't doing shit for ya, you burned our castle to the ground. Your own sister's home to the ground."

"Trust me, I don't want anything to do with elves. My sister's a smart girl, she'll realise I was only doing what I needed to," he snorted, pushing himself up onto the bar counter to fetch himself a bottle of beer. Realising he needed to actually charm these elves into helping, he took a swig of beer and set his eyes back onto them again.

"Face it, you had more fun when I was in charge. I sort of want my throne back, and my brother suggested you were the right man for the job. You do realise that Apollo's an absolute lunatic who wants to kill everyone, don't you? Now, I burned your country, my bad. Did I ever threaten to kill you? Nope. I let you run about threatening my rule. Apollo's not as cool as I am with that sort of thing, mate."

"...I already know he's a lunatic. But what can I do? He's the first ever dragon, and his wife's the first ever witch. How am I supposed to help you?" Grimaced the elf, arching his brow as he crossed his arms.

"Boss ya ain't considering helping this dick? He burned down our castle!" Another elf said from across the bar.

"George, quiet." Hissed Edward, before looking back at Dax. "....Say I help you with...whatever you want. What do I get out of this huh? What's in it for me?"

"Anders has a plan. You know Anders and his plans, he's fantastic. Now, what do you want in return? Name your price and I'll tell you if it's possible or not? Money? Totally possible. Jewels? Easy. New homes? I can get builders here and have a house finished in a day," he smiled easily. Oh, he'd missed this so much. Just having the ability to bargain, have some leverage and power over someone else. He'd gone too long without it, and he wanted it back soon, when he was King. He needed this elf to agree first, of course.

"Eddie, buddy, hurry up. When I'm King, you can have whatever you desire-- to some extent, of course"

"....Everyone in my rebellion gets a house. And I mean it. We all get roofs over our heads. That shouldn't be a problem. You'll own the world, have more than enough money to fund it." Growled the man, crossing his arms. He hated that he was making a deal with this guy again. "And you can't damage them. No one can, alright? And I want everyone to be able to get a job. Supply everyone here with a job."

Edward always put his people in on his rewards. They were his people, and he fought for them. He wasn't just going to be the only one rewarded if they did this. "...I won't mess with ya after this alright? After the houses and jobs, I won't bother you and your ruling or whatever."

"You want a house and a job? Got it, no problem," smiled Dax, trying his best to hide his smirk. He knew immediately what he would do - he'd give them jobs building their own houses. They weren't professional builders, but he was fulfilling his promise. He was giving them a job that he'd pay them to do, and they'd end up with a house. It wasn't his fault if those homes wouldn't be professionally built, was it?

"Oh, but I like you bothering me. Anders and I used to always laugh in bed together when we heard you were trying to harm us. It was always the best part of the day. Mind you, it's best not to bother us now, so I suppose I accept that. We have a deal then, hm? "

"Deal," Edward mumbled, shaking his hand, feeling like he made a deal with the devil. "Alright, let's go. I'm ready for this asshole to be out of the fucking way. Come on boys, let's go." He instructed his rebels, all of them standing up finishing his drinks

Obviously, some weren't pleased to be working with Dax. Dax was an asshole.

"You know, your men are all glaring at me. I'm mature these days. I'm a father, actually. I have three kids, got a few more on the way, I'm pretty damn mature. What, do you think I'm going to be an asshole to you all? Oh, ye of little faith," the dragon tutted, climbing into his carriage with a faint smirk on his face. Of course he was an asshole, he was proud of that. He'd been that way his whole life, and it got him world domination. Clearly, he was doing something right.

And so the plan was on a go. Anders was already with the giant. The message was since to Apollo and Morgana that Anders had been kidnapped. The rebels were all here, and all that was left was to wait for that stupid dumb couple that he oh so hated. Anders had his own children in the cave, deep enough in the cave away from the fight with him. He couldn't fight for obvious reasons. He was pregnant. Nine months pregnant at that.

Anders rubbed his stomach before he looked at Dax. Smiling a bit. He went to hug him, nuzzling close. "...I believe in you okay...After this fight...We'll have everything back to the way we wanted."

"I don't wanna be in a stupid cave, Papa..." Whined Bella as she huffed cutely. "I don't have any of my Dollies!"

"Shut up." Grumbled Jax, pushing here angrily. Jax was obviously a fighter, and often bullied his siblings, but he did love them

As his siblings argued, Enzo was far more intrigued with the giant crouched beside them all. He was a child, so things he wasn't' used to seeing fascinated him entirely. He knew that the situation was vitally important, and that his parents needed him to focus, but he couldn't help approach the giant with his eyes wide in childlike wonder and awe. He wasn't particularly scared. Rather, he found the large creature utterly fascinating. It was only when he heard footsteps that he rushed back to his family - he felt safer with them than beside the giant, of course. His family were his protectors, and he trusted them to keep him safe.

"Honestly, this is why you should massacred the ogres, Apollo. They're filthy, vile creatures-- if they've hurt our unborn child, I'm blaming you and holding you responsible--" Hissed Morgana, her voice growing louder the nearer she came to the centre of the cave, which was Dax's cue to head with the rebels and confront her. He wasn't nervous, or scared, no matter how powerful the opponents were. Rather, he just wanted to get this over with and return to his rightful place on the throne.

The giant growled when he heard Morgana's voice. And just from him standing up, and walking the ground shook. Apollo stopped running when he felt the familiar ground shakes. Smirking a bit, he glared off into the distance. "...This bastard is still alive." He growled.

"APOLLOOO!" Yelled the giant, causing some rocks to fall from the cave. Elves all ran to the couple, all of them ready to kill the couple. Apollo glared at the rebels and the giant, and then he knew he'd been set up.

"...Fucking terrific."

8f4d6b5b01a93b9144aa5841a4ad00b8.jpg