Decadent Depravity

J

Joythewolf

Hi everyone!

I am looking for somebody to do some messed up role-plays with me. I am a huge fan of horror in particular, so if that isn't your thing, then I may not be the partner for you right now.

About me:
I am 20, almost 21. I'm a huge nerd, and I have been RPing with mainly OCs for about 7 years on and off.

Writing level: I would like a potential partner to have okay writing skills, so long as I can understand it I am flexible.

Post length: I am pretty flexible, although I would like to refrain from one or two line responses. However, I prefer quality over quantity, so if you need a short response that is fine.

Posting frequency: I try to post at least once or twice a day, but sometimes my schedule gets in the way. I would prefer somebody who is flexible with how many times a day/week we post, but I would like to still try for at least one post per week. Obviously I understand if life gets in the way, just let me know whats up if you need to pause for longer, or if you are tired of the RP. I will extend the same courtesy to you.

RP inspiration/muse: If you loose interest in the RP we are doing, feel free to let me know, I most likely would be willing to change it up or do a new RP with you.

Face Claims: I use anime face claims or character descriptions. I really dislike real life pictures for face claims, but I can deal with it if you really need that to visualize a character.

Passive/aggressive: I am pretty passive, but I still come up with ideas for plot. I'd like you to contribute to plot ideas as well, because we are telling a story together.

Preferences: I prefer to play either non-binary characters and female characters. I occasionally can double and play a guy, but I just prefer not to most of the time. I also really love FxF and MxF pairings. Most of my characters are also generally submissive in nature, with few exceptions. I'd prefer it if you had more dominant characters, but I am okay with doubling and playing a dominant character if you really need me to.

NOTE: I ONLY DO OC ROLEPLAYS. even if we do a roleplay in a cannon universes, I just feel much more comfortable using my own characters.

My kinks: F-list - Warning

Cravings:

I really would like a Tokyo Ghoul RP, also I am interested in anything involving monsters, like demons, vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, minotaurs, and lots more.

I've also been craving a good public use scenario, involving gangbangs and bondage in general.

PM me if you are interested, If there isn't anything here that strikes your fancy, let me know and I might be able to work something out.

Still looking, Here are some pairings to help give inspiration. (first role is the one I want to play. *** = craving )
Human womanXDemon lord/prince***
AngelXDemon
WitchXdemon
HumanX Minotaur***
HumanXVampire***
HumanX werewolf

Hey! Are you still interested in Tokyo Ghoul?