Death's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chane nodded "Thank you, ill go check it out" He said goodbye and headed to the Teskin shop.

There he would find a female clerk, she had raven black hair and deep green eyes. She saw the man walk in and raised eyebrow "may we help you ?"

Chane put the piece of cloth on the counter "Yes i hope so. I found this piece of cloth. I has the name NightGale on it and i would like to know how it could tear off. Thats some poor quality and secondly i need to know who your customers are."

She raised eyebrow "no one has ordered that in over ten years. We don't make it anymore. Last person to take it was" looked through a book swiftly "A guy that helps with the stables, named Deski" She said slowly.

Chane frowned "How could a stable boy pay for clothes this expensive?"

"his father is wealthy paid for it" she said to him looking at it again "nightgladeis also a name of a horse at the stable"

Chane shrugged "Fine then. Thanks for your assistance" He said halfassedly and went to the stables. thinking about all these weird clues. they didnt seem to make any sense.

The young stablehands was grooming some horses smiling to himself and looked over to see someone "Oh Hello ?"

The young stable boy walked over slowly and saw the cloth and blinked gently "where you find this?" he demanded sharply.

(again sorry for not responding, for some reason your alert never pops up. Would you mind if we moved this to our private conversation? I've never missed a message there before.
Also, the stableboy blinked gently, really? >.>)

Chane frowned "Why do you need to know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.