Death's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thak you sir. Where should i sit?" he asked politely, as knight were several social ranks above him.

Chane nodded and sat down in a chair he thought would sit comfortable "Sir, i'd like to ask something about a black knight"

"There are many black knights in history. Many have stories behind them a legend that lived. Which black Knight "

"A certain one with blue eyes, a black steed, an aura that spells doom and he prevents premature deaths"

The elder warrior sat down slowly "you speek of a ancient knight. His name ling gone and He does not like to see humans try kill himself "

Chane rsted his elbows on his knees and leaned towards the man "I know sir, i've experienced it"

The man raised his eyebrow "really? Can you duscribe the man?" He asked slowly looking at him slowly

Chane shook his head "Not clearly. I remember a black horse, a deep voice and an aura cold as death, but welcoming. almost friendly."

"Well then I guess you have met the ancient knight they call death" said slowly

"because unlike many knights death never leaves trace behind him other then that of the person who has seen him. But course this might all be a lie or something but if i may ask why do you want to learn about something so feared?"

"owes you what ? Death owes no man or being anything you are bold saying that he owes you a thing" said the wise knight as he stood up and looked through some books for something

"He owes me a purpose. And at least an explanation. I was done with my life. i had no direction except spiralling down. I was about to end this spiral and he sent me right back in"

"Death has no mind only a job to take the souls of those who's lives are done. your time my friend was not your time he had the right to stop it . You may not like it but death always has a reason to not take you" said slowly as he took out asmall black book and flipped through the pages.

"I call bullshit, sir. He spoke to me and told me not to try again. he wouldnt save me twice. Thus leaving my fate to me. He has a conscience, i am sure of it."

"are you sure ? he was made from mortal's mortality, he unlike angels and all has no true form he comes in the form of anything. But since you seem so wanting to find this. You can check out different locations he has been seen in" he said giving him a book.

"I will. and i am certain. I know what i heard, felt and saw and i will pursue him"

"then here are some places he was seen by people or so thought they seen him" he said gving him a book that had all the places and the accounts which people said they saw him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.