Death's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chane took the book but waited with opening it "What made Death appear there?"

"people, people made death appear in those places, weither it might have been a spell or them trying to end their lives when it was not time. Either way brought death out or so they say. " The elder knight said slowly.

Chane looked at the old man "Say sir. What if i were to.. kill a man. whose time it would not be. Would Death appear?"

"I wouldn't know most likely death would make you stop your act because even death has his rules cut out for him and mortals also play by his rules as well" Said slowly as he looked at him slowly "but whatever you do not seek him in a bad way punishmnent can come over lands and seas to make you pay for something" the elder Knight said slowly.

Chane grinned "See sir, i think you're wrong there. Before i met Death i thought i determined my own fate. When he prevented me from ending my own life he proved to me that wasnt the case. Though he either made a mistake or did it on purpose but he told me he would not save me again. Which means i am now out of his juristiction. He has nothing to do with me anymore. He said he would not intervene so i wonder if he's even allowed to take me soul now"

(haah, taking what you give me and mess with your story. dont you love roleplaying instead of writing a story? )

"Death is death nothing is out of his reach and command. He still can save you of he so pleased" said as he blinked "well if you want to meet go off to a site before the moon goes lower." Said the wise Knight

(Yep)

Chane nodded "Fine, but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna mess with his rules." He said grinning "Thank you very much for the book. This will really help"
He opened the book and looked where he should go first.

There was a small area in the middle of town near a fountain a girl was almost drowned in but she was alive. This was a hot spot for many people

Chane frowned and thought. "Right here in town huh?" And went over to that fountain to look for clues.

Chane walked over to the piece of fabric, picked it up and tried to identify what kind of material it was.

The Matrieal was warm but it was cold at the same time. Just like the man that have saved him. on the cloth was written a small word, NkightGale

Chane read the word and thought for a while. It was definitely a name of some sort. He went looking for a clothing shop or a tailor to help him identify where this name refers to.

The Clerk looked over slowly to the young man that had walked in slowly "Oh hello young one, how may i help you " he asked slowly looking at the cloth in his hands.

(dude, you have the word "Slowly" in your sentence three times?)

Chane approached the clerk "Well, i just found this piece of cloth. I was wondering what the name NightGale was? It written on here you see"

the clerk looked at it and smiles gently "Well we have not had anything like this in our stores. Why are you searching for someone ?" asked looking at him slowly.

(Sorry that was my morning brain)

"I'm afraid if i tell you you'll think i'm crazy" He said grinning "If you dont have it in your shop. Do you know anyone who might?"

The Clerk thinks "nightglae clothing is mad expensive, only shop around here that might have it is the Teskin Shop, its down the road to the left" He said giving him direction to the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.