Death Awaits (Warning: Playing There Very Graphic stuff and we need ten people)

Have you heard of corpse party or/and umineko no naku koro ni and will you join!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted all the request and now including the three of you there are ten in the game. @Cry I think we are full and can start.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

perfect! I shall get my victim-errr..character.. ready :]

Don't worry We're all Victims here ^^

Omg My friend just said

"Don't worry, we're all victims here...just that we don't know who's gonna go first"

my answer was "I know who TEHE"

note the tehe was creepy!

any way rp will start soon! I'll have character sheets and everything ready!

Reactions: loviebeest
coolio! *looks around shiftly* so you know who the first person to croak it will be? *stares for a hint in Cry's eyes while taking note of the te he laugh* .......aaannnd..I can find now hint.. but your laugh has made be afraid, very afraid.. :]

How soon is soon? *innocent puppydog eyes*

Here... have some crazy! (deadland wonderland: hummingbird.)
giphy.gif

Do I need a cs to create my character?

Do I need a cs to create my character?

>.> kinda.... If you don't want to tell anyone something..... I may need to know (Or if you want to plot twist me go for it.. and not tell me...)

also wait intill you see the character sheet and you can as me that again....

coolio! *looks around shiftly* so you know who the first person to croak it will be? *stares for a hint in Cry's eyes while taking note of the te he laugh* .......aaannnd..I can find now hint.. but your laugh has made be afraid, very afraid.. :]

GOOD BE A AFRAID!!!!!! BECAUSE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL IN THE MOST BLOODYEST(?) WAY! This Of thew worst ways to die.... and x's it by 10 thats how bad your going to die ^^

How soon is soon? *innocent puppydog eyes*

Here... have some crazy! (deadland wonderland: hummingbird.)
giphy.gif

Ok One I love that! and two LOVE DEADMAN WONDERLAND! Three tomorrow maybe... I'm back home soooo you will be seeing a lot of me ^^;

ANTICIPATION! :D

[Spoili]
I swear that...
large.gif

I just want...
yuno_gif__by_mai_chan01-d50p2qs.gif
Madness.
76b.gif

[/Spoili]

that's only made me even more excited! bring it on! :]

You all wait for my word.... I may have to do it tomorrow because my nana is having a party for me!!!!

ummm I am kinda lost.... This Rp was ment for the Horror place but then i relized maybe it should be in Fandom.... so what do you guys think

Fandom or Horror? (Very lost need help ^^)

ummm I am kinda lost.... This Rp was ment for the Horror place but then i relized maybe it should be in Fandom.... so what do you guys think

Fandom or Horror? (Very lost need help ^^)
Hm, I would personally go with horror, since it won't exactly like the original game. But both are possible.

Horror. because in fandom it's more about the subject itself. Here it is more about the horror with the fandom style.

Edit after the like: If my character is the killer then I know already the raison d'etre *evil gniffle*
Also, we are partnered with a person right? I know that this is not in the game but thought I should throw it in here. What if your partner knows something of your character and you know something of his. It could either help you or work against you, blackmail, a talent, more or less trust in eachother it would be funny.

P.S. I have never played or watched someone play the game. I found it as a manga and in the beginning I really thought there was only a manga. There are more than one version and all different stories. Maybe fun for the fans who want to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cassette
Ok Two people say Horror.... and one given good ponits in why it should be in Horror soooooo..... Alright So I'll put it in horror!! I'll have it up soon!

Two small things: for some reason it won't let me copy the CS on my phone properly, so I have to figure out a way around it, and is it possible for me to be the teacher supporting the ORC?

Code:
Name:

Nickname:

Birthday:

Class you teach:

Sexuality:

[IMG]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2Ljk1MGYwZi5RWEJ3WldGeVlXNWpaUSwsLjA,/youmurderer-bb.regular.png[/IMG]

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Eye Color:

Skin:

[IMG]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2Ljk1MGYwZi5VR1Z5YzI5dVlXdywuMA,,/youmurderer-bb.regular.png[/IMG]

Personality: (Can be Rped but give just a breff of your character personality!)

Personal Style:

Quirks:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Favorite Color:

Favorite Food:

Favorite Music Genre:

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

[IMG]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2Ljk1MGYwZi5VbVZzWVhScGIyNXphR2x3Y3csLC4w/youmurderer-bb.regular.png[/IMG]
Family:

Love Interests/Crush:

Friends:(wait till every one posted there names ^^)

[IMG]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2Ljk1MGYwZi5hR2x6ZEc5eWVRLCwuMA,,/youmurderer-bb.regular.png[/IMG]

Biographic History:
(Does not have to be long ^^
and it shouldn't be your just kids and no one cares about your past only that you die!
Puff well I do anyways XD)

[IMG]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2Ljk1MGYwZi5UV2x6WXk0LC4w/youmurderer-bb.regular.png[/IMG]

Theme:

Voice:
@Caramon Zero maybe this helps, the long codes are the red fat texts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Caramon Zero
Thanks, Love.
I'll get workin' on it as soon as I get Mom ready for work.

Name: Katrina Milton

Nickname: Kat (What she prefers to go by), "Little Devil"

Birthday: September 17

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 149 lbs.

Body Type: Slim and small

Hair Color: Chocolate brown

Hair Style: Styled in a longish pixie cut, usually held off of her face with a barrette or pins

Eye Color: Amber

Skin: Tanned, with light freckles on her face and shoulders

Personality: Kat has a huge and boisterous personality, very different from her small size. She is very friendly, and is the nicest person you will ever meet. However, she has severe bipolar disorder, and is very unstable in terms of emotion. Make her mad, and there's no telling what she is capable of.

Personal Style: Kat usually can be seen wearing a skirt and regular plain t-shirt. She also likes to wear tall socks and her favorite pair of boots, which have two-inch heels that makes her appear taller. She wears multiple necklaces, one being a locket with a picture of her and her younger brother depicted in it. Sometimes, she dresses in a "lolita" style, as she loves cosplay.

Quirks: She has bipolar disorder, and is always eating a lollipop or different candy

Strengths: Despite being physically weak, she is very sneaky and quiet, and is very strong when in her state of rage. She is also a great listener and has exceptional hearing.

Weaknesses: She is physically weak because of her height and size disadvantage, and her uncontrollable anger has gotten her into a number of sticky situations where she managed to tick off someone larger and stronger than her.

• Candy
  • Rain
  • Listening to music
  • Writing (mostly fan-fiction and fantasy)
  • Cosplay
Dislikes:
  • Her height
  • Reading
  • Movies
  • Red meat
Favorite Color: Lilac

Favorite Food: Peanut butter

Favorite Music Genre: Pop and Rock, or a mix of the two

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: Fantasy

Family: Travis (Little brother), Katrina (Mother), Peter (father)

Love Interests/Crush: None at the moment

Friends: (wait till every one posted there names ^^)

Biographic History:

Theme: (What does this mean? I feel so stupid XD)

Voice: Mizuki Himeji from Baka and Test (voiced by Hitomi Harada)

I hope this was the correct format :D Let me know if something needs to be changed.

Name: Katrina Milton

Nickname: Kat (What she prefers to go by), "Little Devil"

Birthday: September 17

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 149 lbs.

Body Type: Slim and small

Hair Color: Chocolate brown

Hair Style: Styled in a longish pixie cut, usually held off of her face with a barrette or pins

Eye Color: Amber

Skin: Tanned, with light freckles on her face and shoulders

Personality: Kat has a huge and boisterous personality, very different from her small size. She is very friendly, and is the nicest person you will ever meet. However, she has severe bipolar disorder, and is very unstable in terms of emotion. Make her mad, and there's no telling what she is capable of.

Personal Style: Kat usually can be seen wearing a skirt and regular plain t-shirt. She also likes to wear tall socks and her favorite pair of boots, which have two-inch heels that makes her appear taller. She wears multiple necklaces, one being a locket with a picture of her and her younger brother depicted in it. Sometimes, she dresses in a "lolita" style, as she loves cosplay.

Quirks: She has bipolar disorder, and is always eating a lollipop or different candy

Strengths: Despite being physically weak, she is very sneaky and quiet, and is very strong when in her state of rage. She is also a great listener and has exceptional hearing.

Weaknesses: She is physically weak because of her height and size disadvantage, and her uncontrollable anger has gotten her into a number of sticky situations where she managed to tick off someone larger and stronger than her.

• Candy
  • Rain
  • Listening to music
  • Writing (mostly fan-fiction and fantasy)
  • Cosplay
Dislikes:
  • Her height
  • Reading
  • Movies
  • Red meat
Favorite Color: Lilac

Favorite Food: Peanut butter

Favorite Music Genre: Pop and Rock, or a mix of the two

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: Fantasy

Family: Travis (Little brother), Katrina (Mother), Peter (father)

Love Interests/Crush: None at the moment

Friends: (wait till every one posted there names ^^)

Biographic History:

Theme: (What does this mean? I feel so stupid XD)

Voice: Mizuki Himeji from Baka and Test (voiced by Hitomi Harada)

I hope this was the correct format :D Let me know if something needs to be changed.

Dear Here Put it here and you will see what needs to be added: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/death-awaits-only-character-sheets.62668/

So, Cry, what did you want me to tell you about? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.