Death Awaits (Warning: Playing There Very Graphic stuff and we need ten people)

Have you heard of corpse party or/and umineko no naku koro ni and will you join!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighs "Fine lord Sesshomaru"

Wow you play his role so FUCKING well!!!! *hugs you*

O////O No, I don't... >///>

O/////O if you say so. XD
In DA, do you want me to play him like that? XD

so...in sewd, is Vlad Alice's partner, or more like her boytoy? XD He calls the weapons his partners, but they aren't really, merely weapons forged with souls that were a gift.

In S.E.W.D he like a friend she likes to tease. XD

And for DA OMG IF YOU DO I WILL FAINT EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK!

"Class, today we'll be- Shippo! Stop throwing Joken around with your tops! Joken! Don't be such a weakling! I have no use for a subordinate who can't even handle a child." Something along those lines? XD

• Love
Reactions: Cry
OMG Thats so Fun! But the best thing is I can See that happing XD *Laughing harder*

Death waits at your door.

Will you meet a grizzly fate?

You're life's about to become a living Hell.
*Boisterous Demonic Laughter*

How's that? XD

I feel stupid asking, but I saw three threads with this title: this one, the CS thread, and another, and I was wondering which was the OOC, and if the third one's the IC or not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry
Not stupid The First One here is for people to read about the Rp, the Charater sheet is just for character sheets! and the 3rd on is for Out Of Character chatting!

Not stupid The First One here is for people to read about the Rp, the Charater sheet is just for character sheets! and the 3rd on is for Out Of Character chatting!
@Cry, can you put the links to all of those in the first post?

Omf. I can die in peace now. FINALLY.

and rp related to corpse party... *tear drop*

Is there anymore spots open? PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE. I NEED TO JOIN THIS. pls.

Omf. I can die in peace now. FINALLY.

and rp related to corpse party... *tear drop*

Is there anymore spots open? PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE. I NEED TO JOIN THIS. pls.

YEah Yeah We need a male character! and there only one spot left so hurry hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.