Death Awaits (Warning: Playing There Very Graphic stuff and we need ten people)

Have you heard of corpse party or/and umineko no naku koro ni and will you join!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh can't wait!!!

*rushes in quickly* hi, Cry! are there spots still open for this? is it wrong of me to say that as soon as I realised there was a high chance of my character dying.. I wanted to join even more? :]

Did someone order a possible murder? *has to lady's show me off like a prize* Well I'm here! And ready to be a crazy person! *cough* party crasher *cough*

Are there any free places left? I got interested in this and already have a few idea for characters~ (CRY IS MY HERO I'M HAPPY HE WAS YOUR INSPIRATION FOR THIS ROLEPLAY)

• Love
Reactions: Cry
I counted all the request and now including the three of you there are ten in the game. @Cry I think we are full and can start.

Let's roll!

Yeah, let's set this house on fire SO WE CAN ALL DIE!

OMIGOSH JUST WATCHED PEWDIEPIE PLAY I WANT IN!!!!!!

(and also cry I love him also but PEWDS is my hero!)

Interested but not sure if I'd join.

You know what Iwaku needs? A Cry and Pewdiepie fan club! :D

"Attention all PewdieCry fans! There is now a forum specifically for fanfictions about these two!"

Let's make it happen! :D

"Attention all PewdieCry fans! There is now a forum specifically for fanfictions about these two!"

Let's make it happen! :D
That's it, I'm making a group RIGHT NOW!

Put the link when you finish. I'll join! ^-^

*rushes in quickly* hi, Cry! are there spots still open for this? is it wrong of me to say that as soon as I realised there was a high chance of my character dying.. I wanted to join even more? :]

1. YES there still more room for others ^^

and 2. Nope its not.... because I love to die too!

Did someone order a possible murder? *has to lady's show me off like a prize* Well I'm here! And ready to be a crazy person! *cough* party crasher *cough*

Yes... yes we did ^^ Can wait....

Let's roll!

YES LOVE ROCKING AND ROLLING....... in your blood *Evil Laughed* TEHE

OMIGOSH JUST WATCHED PEWDIEPIE PLAY I WANT IN!!!!!!

I LOVE PEW'S!!!!!! bt love Cry More ^^

Reactions: Cassette
perfect! I shall get my victim-errr..character.. ready :]

Status
Not open for further replies.