Death Awaits (Warning: Playing There Very Graphic stuff and we need ten people)

Have you heard of corpse party or/and umineko no naku koro ni and will you join!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That ORC what is that????

Its a great idea I like it BUT WHAT IS IT!!!

The 'Occult Research Club' is his name for the group that he had to sponsor in order for the kids to use the school after hours.
Despite him calling it that, it actually doesn't have any set goals, but it attracted more than enough members to be formed.

I AM AN DUMB HUMAN BEING SOMEONE HIT ME!!!!

I need 9 people I just relized >.> Because I'm the tenth person now we have if anything I MAY add another slot.... if the character is good!

just give me your character sheets for now four of you and I'll choose if I keep all of you or kick one of you out.....

@Aleksandar
@PhantomThief
@Annie
@TyratheTyrant

I AM AN DUMB HUMAN BEING SOMEONE HIT ME!!!!

I need 9 people I just relized >.> Because I'm the tenth person now we have if anything I MAY add another slot.... if the character is good!

just give me your character sheets for now four of you and I'll choose if I keep all of you or kick one of you out.....

@Aleksandar
@PhantomThief
@Annie
@TyratheTyrant

I can leave.

No You stay *sits you back down* I just want to see Characters before thinking of next plan.... Because I'm starting to think I want an Odd number >.>
No. No. Its fine I don't mind leaving. I was in fact still diabating if I was gonna stay or not.

If I did stay I wouldn't be in the RP much after this week.

So, I'm not the only one here that knows how to remove a spine and still allow someone to live?
I think it's funny that one guy's named Sephiroth, and the guy who looks like Sephiroth sounds like Sesshomaru. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Cry
A psychotic swordsman with an appreciation of the fine arts and a bad ass voice. XD

I LOVE YOU!!!!! I LOVE LORD SESSHOMARU!!!!!! *Faints*

"That's enough, Rin." XD

• Love
Reactions: Cry
"Joken's going to get into all kinds of trouble if you go with me. I'm counting on you to keep an eye on him for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.