"Dear..."

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"To love you..." He is loking down, wishing he could disappear

"to what" she asked when she heard him say that she tears starded to fall from her eyes. lucky the waters was driping from her hairs so it made it look like just water. "please say it again"

"I said I've grown to love you." He ducks under the water

she smiled and ucks after him she then swims up to him tochs his face then kiss him

He stays in the water. "Wait! come back. There is one more thing I want to show you"

He sees her shivering. "Perhaps another time." He swims to shore. "We should go get you dried."

"Ok " she said still shivering from the cold. she follows him back to his car with a smile and holds his hand

He holds her hand and takes her back to the car. "Let's go get some towels, then"

"Alright" she said with a smile ""but can i ask how did it start you liking me?

"I just started. I can't explain it." He drives away towards the downtown part of the city.

there must be a reasen you like me" she said "i like you becuse you like the same things and you understand me like no one i ever meet"

"what post started it?" she said wounderin if it was the one she writen to him as a child

"why no come on Jamy you can tell me anything" she said with a pout

Status
Not open for further replies.