"Dear..."

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would tell you if you could. But I dont know"

ok" she said then looks out the window "but if you remaber or figer it out would ypu tell me then"

Yeah, I'll be sure to tell you. He stops in front of his house. Let's get some towels, yes?

"yes" she said then snezed "i think i cathed something"

He opens her door and pulls her out of the car. "Come on. I'll get you warmed up"

"Alright alright im coming dont have to pull" she follows him

He shrugs. "Sorry." He leads you into the house and gets some towels from a closet and hands one to you.

she takes it and drys her self off. "umm this is going to be wird but can i take a shower?"

ok just leave me excta clothing out here and i will give you my wet ones so they can dry." she said looking for the bath room.

"Mkay. Bathroom's over here." He leads you to the bathroom attached to a bedroom. "I'll find some spare clothes you can use."

thanks" she kiss his cheek then closed the door so she didnt have to hear him say something about her giving him a cold or something. she turned on the water and took off her clothing. then jumped in tothe shower

A few minutes later, he knocks on the door. "I found some extra clothes."

she comes out turn off the shower. "coming" she puts a towel around her and opens the door. "thanks" she takes it and looks at him

He smiles at her. "No problem. Do you want me to toss your wet clothes in the dryer?"

ah ya sure" she said then close the door so she can change

He picks up her clothes and throws them into the dryer. He sits in the room waiting for her to come out.

changed the pants to big and shirt to big but what ever when she came out she saw him and she smiled "the pants are big" shesaid holding tham up

Status
Not open for further replies.