"Dear..."

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I kinda thought they would be." He is sitting on his bed, watching tv

"you like that show too" she said puting her head on his sholder. "wich seson is it or should i say epsoid" (what no jokes do ypu real love doctor who im a big fan)

(I just finished Series Six.)
"Yeah. It is the second episode with Craig in it. "

"ok" she said with a smile and starts to watch.
(how many sesons are there? but i would like to say i hate the angel one)

He watches, happy to be with her.
(I think that it is up to the seventh series now. Not sure.)
(also, the signature at the bottom of my posts is a quote from the fourth doctor. You can assume from that that I a a fan.)

(i think so too i say on space awlie ago maybe a couple of months ago not sure that a new seson was coming out)
she smiles as the doctor said something funny to the others

James looks at you "What do you want to do after your clothes dry?"

anything as long as im with you" she said then she teakle huging him

she giggles. "what do you want to do once everything is dry"

He smiles "sure." The dryer buzzes. He walks out and brings back your clothes.

thanks" she said taking them she walked into the bathroom and change. once she was out she walked up to him and hand him his clothing back

He tosses the clothes on the bed. "Ready to go?"

yes" she said with a smile

(got to go i have a a hip hop peformace to do will be back in a little will be using my uncals phone)

He takes her hand and walks out of the house as a car pulls into the driveway. The girl in the car waves to him as he passes. He walks towards the park.

"was that a frieend of yours" she asked a little joulse but she knew better then that

Status
Not open for further replies.