DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@R-9 Pilot I love the picture you used, that is such a underrated anime deserving of more attention/love (I mean, if you picked it because of the anime).

I very much did. Part of me wanted to avoid it just because I was sure someone would recognize it, but the lack of good alternatives won out in the end. Good series, though I never did finish the manga.

It should take until Wednesday or so. For anyone who asks if any more spots are present, just post your applications.

Of there any complaints, suggestions and such, do voice them.

Well, since we are doing it, should the sets that are complete have their own background between them, like if they had fought in the past, ect? Other than just for us to better interact with eachother....

Well, since we are doing it, should the sets that are complete have their own background between them, like if they had fought in the past, ect? Other than just for us to better interact with eachother....

I'd love that. Perhaps but that part in the latter part of your history, if you wish to.

Reactions: The Music Man

LUx34pP.jpg

"Welcome to my den..."

Name:
Akizuki Akira

Other Names:
“Tainted Bible”

Occult Society

Real Age:

Species:
Human

Genre:
Club-based Slice of Life

Description:
The image depicted is how she sees herself. Akira is a mere 1.3 metres tall. She is as depicted above, except tinier and flatter, plus she only wears the dress on particular occasions such as most club meetings, which is a lot. Other than that, she wears her school uniform.

Personality:
Akira has what is known as 'chuunibyou'. If you don't already know what it is, well... let's just say she's got a lot of imagination, especially for someone who developed it a couple years early. She believes that everyone in the Occult Club has joined to play along, or in her words, 'join her'. She is slightly naive and oblivious to things. However, she has a lot more confidence and energy than her sister, and will probably last longer than the other members, insisting on persisting to find what she wishes to.
She is, after all, a girl going through puberty. Go figure.

History:
Chuunibyou - what is it? What secrets does it have?
Akizuki Akira is a girl who developed chuunibyou two years early. Two years early means two more years of fun, or an early grow-out. As a result, she does not have many friends who wish to hang around her, practically being quite a loner.
In order to negate this fate, she created the Occult Society with hopes to attract followers who share an interest with her. She is unaware of these followers' true intentions...

Equipment:
A simple gothic-style umbrella.

Abilities:
Ku ku ku... do you dare see my true potential?

Skills:
She has great skill in (possibly fake) occultic readings, scooping out rumours and such. We don't know if it's real or fake, but she can occasionally be seen giving tarot card readings and fortune telling.

Companions:
She often carries an alligator plushie named Bahamut. It wears sunglasses, a beanie, and a sweater...

Reasons for joining club:
She’s the Club Leader. She didn’t join it, she made it.

Other Information:
If you manage to peep up her skirt, you'll see that she wears plain white boxers, as opposed to bloomers or panties.

Last edited by a moderator:
And there we have it. I believe that we can start tomorrow.

For the first post, I might have to control the Student Council President and a student council member for a bit. After all, the Student Council is the one that decides which clubs get made and which clubs don't.

Reactions: The Music Man
Are the clubs not already approved? Sounds like an interesting place to start / do what you have to do but I would like to be the one to introduce Felix to the other club members if possible.

Are the clubs not already approved? Sounds like an interesting place to start / do what you have to do but I would like to be the one to introduce Felix to the other club members if possible.

Actually, they are.

The sequence I will describe at first will be a one-week ago thing.

um . . . so everyone knows TK (shlav)s profile says "For the next week or so, all/most of my stuff is going on hold, I just am on vacation and need to spend it well. Tuesday at 12:26 AM" so I guess he's joining the club late?

um . . . so everyone knows TK (shlav)s profile says "For the next week or so, all/most of my stuff is going on hold, I just am on vacation and need to spend it well. Tuesday at 12:26 AM" so I guess he's joining the club late?

Yup. He's partaking late I guess.

Prepare for surprises. Because this Roleplay...

... isn't for the faint hearted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.