DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I like to imagine ships while waiting.

This after-club time is definitely going somewhere. Let's see how this unfolds.

Sure. PM me.

@Zarko Straadi I can't post now but I think Johnathans magicians power would let him see when Sayuri's alter ego influences her so would you mind writing when it does?

@The Cheshire:

OK, will do. Though it's more like a set of inherited tendencies from "herself" in a prior life than an actual alter ego.

@The Cheshire:

I'm just playing Sayuri's character as she faces the situation. She currently just wants Jonathan to leave her alone, but as a player I'm much more flexible. :) Do you have anything specific in mind?

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hmm for the record Johnathan doesn't normally get angry quickly but his home anime is all about figuring out who you are when everything is taken away from you and not having anything to base yourself off of so Sayuri kinda just pushed all of his buttons at once[/BCOLOR].

holy shit

Anyways, Saturday isn't going to be pretty for these two. Akane probably won't realise why they'll be so angry at each other.

I smell a love-hate relationship.

Last edited:
*Insert steamy excerpt from a Jonathan x Sayuri Fanfic*

Anyway, considering my counterpart is already engaged in doing things. I'm effectively just waiting for the time-skip to happen now.

Similar here. Not much chaos I can probably get my characters up to at this point.

My chars pretty much already heading home at this point. So unless my nemesis wishes to show her face I'm waiting

TK and I need to resolve our stuff and then we can timeskip.

No need to rush, just to say it.

My character is following the twins, so I'm sorta just waiting for @Crow.~

My character is following the twins, so I'm sorta just waiting for @Crow.~

One 15 one 12

I, in turn, am awaiting a certain someone as well. I'll leave it as a surprise, for spoiler's sake.

Ah, sorry. Wasn't quite sure of their ages.

I hope they aren't too long. Things are starting to heat up A LOT with Sayuri and Johnathon. I'd hope they'll still have a school to go to tomorrow if things don't cool down soon. XD

I guess some things have to happen between this interlude, so I dropped some things in. A short conversation continued.

I didn't get alerts from this for awhile, sorry about that. What's going on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.