DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow[BCOLOR=transparent] I'm a bit curious as to what the pacing is going to be like and what you mean by "activities are like one or two or three times a week, and not every day" (will we be rping every day we don't meet?)[/BCOLOR]
There will be timeskips here and there. We'll only RP club meetings and club activities most of the time. Most of the time.

We can go ahead and depict what we do after clubs and even before. Maybe a pair of us went to the arcade? Maybe some of us decided to stop by to buy a cake?

Yeah. Plus, my character will probably have happenings outside of club activities and meetings on occasion.

At some point, the members from the two clubs need to meet and interact, and that's probably when the clubs aren't meeting. We still don't need to have it be strictly every day, and can skip around to actually interesting moments, of course.

At some point, the members from the two clubs need to meet and interact, and that's probably when the clubs aren't meeting. We still don't need to have it be strictly every day, and can skip around to actually interesting moments, of course.
Oh, that will come pretty soon. You'll see.

Club Activities are generally Monday Meeting things for both clubs. We will cover the four other days if we need to.

Be prepared for the surprises that will come.

Last edited:
Since there might be actual intent behind what cards people draw, I will probably not just go grab my own tarot deck to get a card from it. I am tempted to do so, though.

Well boys and girls, pick any card you desire, or at least something that fits. Remember that this deck has one of each card, so no repeats.

I feel I'll have to ironically draw the Death card.

@Ehb

Who's Hilda? XD

@Ehb

Who's Hilda? XD

Just me getting names mixed up again. Though it would be funny of Hospitaller kept on referring to Trau using various 'Old Lady' Names.

If I recall correctly, Trau never did give her name.

Is Hospitaller the forgetful type?

I don't think anyone apart from Hospi or Sophia gave names.

Anyways, I have a few choices now.

1. I review Sophia's card, then move on to the short discussion of the weekend activity.
2. Seitokaichou pops in.

If choice 1 is chosen, during the course of the timeskip, Seitokaichou will join us for the weekend activity.

@TheCheshire you ready to roll in or you want to join for the weekend activity?

Who is Seitokaichou?

How will he pop in? Are you going to play as him? Or is his RPer MIA?

I don't mind either way, but it would probably be best if we don't fall to far behind from where the Hero Club is.

How will he pop in? Are you going to play as him? Or is his RPer MIA?

I don't mind either way, but it would probably be best if we don't fall to far behind from where the Hero Club is.

Actually, I'm pacing both clubs together.

Yeah, his RPer is present.

Sounds good. Let's get on it then.~

gator asked that some of us come in later (i was planning next meeting) but if you want he pop in now.

Nevermind. You could pop in in the next meeting as Gator said then.

Looks like both clubs will be ready to wrap up soon. While the Occult Society looks around the city for cool stuff, the Hero Club has to deliver kitties.

Eh, I guess cats are cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.