DEAD M3TAL (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she will brobably malfunction in the middle of the meeting and die, nice first day for the others. XD

Thanks was fun having you here. ^^

Or she could become an npc member of the team unless someone else is willing to play Roc. Why kill her off when she has already had some character interaction?

Aw. Sad to hear that @FiliaFlammae. I understand, though :) If we had your permission, we'd like to use Roc as an NPC. If so, is there a particular way you'd play her?

Aw. Sad to hear that @FiliaFlammae. I understand, though :) If we had your permission, we'd like to use Roc as an NPC. If so, is there a particular way you'd play her?
The basic gist of Roc is that she's a constant struggle—or balance?—between gruffness and propriety. I imagine her being very serious about keeping the project on track and getting angry at poor performance from the others (and less vocally herself). When it comes to fighting, she's all melee, fists and teeth.
I'm touched you guys liked her! Have fun with her <3

Name: Shadowrachnid V
Appearance: Completely encased in special cyber armour that stands at nine feet. The armour is designed on his physical appearance, he took a break to his old home and further augmented his armour with his own gathered technology.

History:
As a human he went by the name Viktor Carne, lived as a explorer of sorts. He would travel the worlds, learning robotics. He lived like this for a few decades, until he broke into a powerful company. Caught in the act he was shot. When he woke up he was already changed and ran off. He slowly lost his mind, becoming dead in the head. A few decades later he regained his sanity.
As a zombie he worked for a few decades as a human's hired thug. He was a major intimidation factor with his fearsome appearance and violent nature. Once the human died he explored on his own, sneaking on ships and traveling the galaxy. Once he turned 350 he returned to the company and started stealing gear and disrupting their activities, he no longer agreed with what they did. A hundred years later the group officially disbanded and he moved on having fun where could.
Personality: Goes by the name V, he's very primal in his instincts, but is interested in developing friendships. If you want to what he's like as a person, then that's what IC is for.
Abilities: (What your cyborg can do. No need to write things like gun training or melee training or things that they would obviously train them in. Things like a special prototype weapon they have or a suit that can fly, etc. You can have as many as you want, but please don't make Mary Sues/Gary Stus) He's designed as an increased mobility model, due to his numerous arms. His suit's been specially modified to produce a spider silk from the limbs, and flesh-eating acid from the fangs.

What do you expect from this RP?: A good time with cyber-zombie-police busting up zombie-punks, and human-punks. And some freaky creatures that fall under any one of those categories.
Other: Nuthing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Varachni Looks good, except for the bit where he augments his human body. It's just a nitpick but humans can't change their systems at all; they have to follow ancient blueprints. Some humans are just made with better materials. We'll explore this later on in the RP in the sidelines. Yeah, other than that it's all good!

Oi've changed that part of his story.

Are people still interested in doing this?

I'm just waiting on your reply. Lol I don't quit things so easily.

I guess its the training days that scared people off, since most said they were looking forward to the action stuff.

Oh. Would you guys find it better if I just write a post that puts the training in the background and you can go into the action?

I don't mind either way.

I'm sorry, I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very late on posting up a character.
I need to refine my original idea and will post him up as soon as he's done.

I've decided to remove myself (and my char) from this RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.