DEAD M3TAL (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to all the characters I have seen my character seems a bit lacking. I may edit her sheet a bit, more so you know her personality that I worked out in my head rather than making her fit in more with the group. It is also to fix my poor grammar skills that I put in the history. She is world strange so she will probably be more like a child sometimes rather than a grown-up. (Fits nicely with the fact that she is the youngest)

I edited it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... Lona seems more like an insecure teenager rather then a cyborg. Nahja, she thinks she is human anyway.

Hey, I see the actual RP started and I just wanted to say I didn't forget about it or cop out or anything so don't count me out. I'm going to reply tomorrow when I'm not busy. Seems great so far btw! :D

I hope it's all right for us to jump in when it feels appropriate, rather than waiting to go in strict rotation?

I hope it's all right for us to jump in when it feels appropriate, rather than waiting to go in strict rotation?

Hm? Of course it is. Unless I made it seem that way. You can post whenever you feel like it's a good time.

*anxiously awaits the funtastic fighting and shenanigans*

Name:Leon "Wolf" Corvinus
Age: "sorry, I lost track after the first two hundred years." 777
Gender: male, but looks more like a wolf than a hhuman and could be mistaken for a werewolf of myth and legend.
Appearance: see bio.

History: Leon was at one point was a human that had been captured by the criminal organization known as Grave, sold off to a deadman to be used as a disposable slave. His new matter, Sojiro often said if you are strong you live, if you are weak you die. One day Sojiro decided to test Leon's will to live and attacked him. Little did the deadman know, but Leon had stolen a Nodachi from his private collection and when Sojiro bit him on his right shoulder, Leon drew the sword and cut the deadman's head off in one clean cut, panicked and ran for it. But his freedom was brief because just as soon as he cleared the gate another deadman shot him with a .50 caliber sniper rifle and left him there, as the life drained from his body, a human flipped him onto his back , put a sheet over him and walked off. An hour later, life returned to Leon in a sense and the changes began. His bones shattered and reformed themselves, his organs grew and shifted, his muscles doubled in size and moved themselves around his new skeletal structure, his teeth grew longer and sharpened into the fangs of a wolf, his fingernails and toenails turned into claws and his skin was torn asunder only to be replaced by a pelt of pitch black fur. It was then that he signed up for the Dead Metal program and he never looked back and never thought about why he had come back. He only looked for a new purpose. It was then that he got his armor, new cybernetics and his codename. Hell-hound.
Personality: Leon enjoys his newfound position in life and the sense of power that comes with it and abhors slavery and hates Grave with every fiber of his being.
Abilities: advanced, near perfect stealth, fully functional wolf like jaws outfitted with hypersonic blades for fangs, hypersonic blades for claws on the tips of his fingers, night vision, radar jammer, communications jammer, specialized jump jets that have been modified for stealth use, advanced optics, advanced sensors, advanced boosters (also modified for stealth)

What do you expect from this RP?: I expect to have one helluva good time.
Other: Leon can often be seen training by himself, but nobody knows why.

You guys can make up your own personal training schedules. I can roleplay your trainers or you can do it yourself if you want. On a weekly basis, the schedule is: Monday (General Training), Tuesday (Personal Training), Wednesday (General Training), Thursday (Drills), Friday (Personal Training), Saturday (Drills), Sunday (Non-physical lessons/Full-body check-up)

Each training session goes on for nearly the whole day, from 7 AM to 9 PM. Your bodies can easily manage that kind of stress. The breaks in between are for the human trainers and for your scientists to check up on you. You can make up your scientist however you want (they're all human though, keep that in mind. Everyone but you in Dead Metal is human), if you hadn't introduced them already on your starting post (the scientist doing tests on you at the beginning is your personal scientist)

After 9 PM you are all free to do whatever you want. You can socialize in the cyborg chambers, continue training etc. You only really need an hour of rest to make sure your body is in tip-top shape. I will make a map of the complex around tomorrow. If you have any questions about the staff or the facility or what the cyborgs can do, all you gotta do is ask!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know how much I will be able to post. Just imagine that she is too timid to say anything if it takes too long.

Reactions: Cheesecake
So how long will the training last? *is itching for zombie cyborg violence*

About a month or so. Don't worry, there'll be a few time-skips (we only need to do the first week actually. We'll skip the rest) until we get to the first mission. You'll still be training afterwards, but we can just pretend you're doing it outside of missions. :D

I'm unsure where to begin, it seems a little crowded to have everyone training on one thread (though having all the training in one thing is pretty genius)

I'm just really unsure where to like, introduce my character and all.

They're all still in the conference room, so that could be a start. If you want to wait, you could be one of the second batch and be introduced in training. I have problems introducing my characters too :P, so I know where you're coming from.

Oh! it's fine! I've just finished some thing legible; fashionably late I suppose. :P

Hey, all, I feel really bad saying this, but I think I'll have to pull Roc out. The premise of this RP kicked my creative juices into gear inasmuch as it gave me a really cool character idea, but I'm realizing now that that's all it was, just that brief flash of localized inspiration. I like the premise of Roc, but I don't know how to write her best, and otherwise I'm just not feeling really engaged...it's just not my story type, I guess. With all due respect, I'll step out of this RP before digging myself deeper into any character relations.

I hope you guys have a lot of fun! Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.