DCEU superhero Rp? [Criticisms and Scrutiny not included]

I have the villain(s) ready I think. Requests for more/foreshadowed antagonists?

• HIVE

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ARGUS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penguin

• Scarecrow

• Lex Luthor Jr.

• Vandal Savage

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Ra's al Ghul

• Deathstroke

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only one who wants more Vandal Savage. He is a awesome character especially when he teams up with someone. I hope Starfire is still available and if she isn't then I would like Superboy, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl or Donna Troy.

Y'know...

It's weird how you can spend probably hundreds of hours reading about DC characters and then not be able to think of a single one you want to play for a RP. :|

Reactions: ch0sen1
Y'know...

It's weird how you can spend probably hundreds of hours reading about DC characters and then not be able to think of a single one you want to play for a RP. :|

Been there, brother/sister.

Y'know...

It will come to you.

I can't be the only one who wants more Vandal Savage. He is a awesome character especially when he teams up with someone. I hope Starfire is still available and if she isn't then I would like Superboy, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl or Donna Troy.
I'll PM you soon

Y'know...

If you have an idea just let me know!

I have an idea Idk if its ok but I would like to use Sebastian Faust a relatively unknown magic user in DC comics because since he is relatively uknown I can mold him in a way to fit a gritty rp.
@ch0sen1

or if you have enough magic users i could choose someone different

He is the son of Felix Faust dad sold his soul to a demon but demon tricked Felix and granted magical power to his son so now he owns his soul and Felix didn't gain more power. If he's ok i'd make him somewhat angry at the world, the type to lash out sometimes

I have an idea Idk if its ok but I would like to use Sebastian Faust a relatively unknown magic user in DC comics because since he is relatively uknown I can mold him in a way to fit a gritty rp.
@ch0sen1

or if you have enough magic users i could choose someone different

He is the son of Felix Faust dad sold his soul to a demon but demon tricked Felix and granted magical power to his son so now he owns his soul and Felix didn't gain more power. If he's ok i'd make him somewhat angry at the world, the type to lash out sometimes
Yeah I know who the Faust's are. The only magic characters we have are Raven and Constantine. He's already kind of dark as is, we can find a way to fit him into the RP, but don't expect him to be a main threat at least until after the plot villain(s)

Yeah I know who the Faust's are. The only magic characters we have are Raven and Constantine. He's already kind of dark as is, we can find a way to fit him into the RP, but don't expect him to be a main threat at least until after the plot villain(s)
I didn't want him to be a threat I thought he could be a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.