Dc Shared Universe [1x1] or [1x1x1] OOC/CS/Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ch0sen1 i assume from the intro post that raven is in gotham. your origin post is placing her still on azarath. i assume your next post will be closer to present time?

Yeah that's why I put 1 day earlier. I'm sorry if I confused you :| , but for me I need to build a solid basis for my character before I jump right into a story. I need to flesh out character details.

and @Enkou666 Regedashi in your bio could you revise talking to Superman? He hasn't been discovered yet.

Wow. Brain space. NEVER MIND! I for some reason was thinking of Babs.

@Enkou666 Regedashi

a thought occurs to me

either batman or nightwing needs to be in some kind of scene where we are protecting Raven

just so one of us can say some variant of this:

"You know who I am. You know what I can do. But I am guarding a young girl here (original line: But I am holding a small child here). And if you make me do anything that could possibly endanger this girl (original line: baby)... You will be very, very sorry. *pause* Forever."

its from the Gotham Adventures comic book, based off Batman: TAS

it was an inherently funny moment

Reactions: ch0sen1
Actually I loved that line. I read the comic after I was old enough to appreciate it. I was collecting TAS in the process and stumbled upon it. Also as for who should say it. Bats would feel a bit out of place (NO OFFENSE!) Just due to us making Raven x NW and Bats being more of a backed off hero.

so we need this line, i dont care who say it. because it is made of win.

Well yes. But so is "I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you." But, that's not too fitting hahahaha. But yes we will make that line happen I promise.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! SUPER EPIC AWESOME IDEA OF AWESOMENESS GRANTED TO ME BY THE AWESOME GODS OF AWESOME! This will be the first thing Raven will hear NW say as he saves her from getting jumped or something! @ch0sen1 what do you think?

@Enkou666 Regedashi #1 BvS quote of all time lol, and @Razilin okay I was trying to establish my own character with a solid independent story first but I guess I can do like present-to-past posts?

-Or you two could like do a small duo mission first or like a flashback post to the good ole days? I just don't like rushing. I'm making a big post now that will place her in Gotham though.

Reactions: Enkou666 Regedashi
My first post I'm going to make a flashback to the good ole days no worries I was planning it anyway.

doesnt matter to me, i just roll with things

i so like the idea of doing both past and present posting.

enkou, i will bounce off your flashback after you post

Reactions: Enkou666 Regedashi
Hey @Razilin , does Commish Gordon know about Bats or no? Judging from the bat signal in the BvS teaser I'm guessing they're friends?

i am ok with gordon being one of the few to know batman is real and friendly

originally i entertained the thought that they would just be reluctant allies, but if batman has been around 13 years by dc cinematic universe canon, i find that hard to swallow

enkou, opinions on there not being any other bat family at this point other than bats and nw? we could conceivably create a very different bat fam from here on out

Reactions: ch0sen1
I mean for being around for years I'd imagine they have to be friends at this point. Also if we are adding the events of the Ihawk series like we talked about that would take place in 2013. Since it's supposed to take a year. Meaning Red Hood exists. And so does the Joker. Which can add to that. I mean we are adding Raven into the bat fam while having a fling with NW.

yeah i dont know the iwhawk series

who else exists?

mainly i like the idea of ultimately adding raven to the batclan roster if its cool with chosen1

Mainly its just Deathstroke, Barbra Gordon, Bruce, Jason Todd, Joker. At least that's for now. Its only going to be 5 episodes the first already aired yesterday. Also we don't have to flash back. We can keep looking for raven until @ch0sen1 gets to us. Which basically should be the next post.

We're using Arrow's Deathstroke FYI, anyone who already exists in the DCCU we'll go with, and I don't mind joining the Batfam that means that Raven will learn how to fight other than just use her powers lol

@Enkou666 Regedashi We won't know if Falcone will die in Gotham (Tv show) or not so let's assume if that's not THE falcone then maybe a son that's taken over the mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.