Dc Shared Universe [1x1] or [1x1x1] OOC/CS/Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he isn't the original he'd take up the name. So in the street people would still only call him Falcone. And as for the Deathstroke thing. He's just a cross character. No biggie lolz.

I know just sayin :) Oh btw if you want me to add an event to the timeline let me know the year and what to put.

2013 Ismahawk's Nightwing Series

That's really it for me lolz.

2001 - Batman begins his mission on crime, Bruce Wayne (age 30) returns from an extended period of time overseas and assumes control of Wayne Enterprises
2002 - Bruce Wayne takes Dick Grayson as a ward and trains him as Robin (age 15 if born in 1987, which would make him 27 in 2014; or age 9 if born in 1993, making him 21 in 2014 - depends on what age range enkou was thinking of for Nightwing)
2012 - Batman and Robin/Dick Grayson part ways (assumes alias Nightwing, leads into 2013 series)

edit as needed

@Enkou666 Regedashi
@ch0sen1

@Enkou666 Regedashi

posted. bouncing off your reference to falcone.

what do you think? couple of ways this could go - NW can crash the restaurant when falcone arrives, or accosts him as he leaves; either way, forces a reunion between Bats and NW and offers the chance to rub things in on him, especially if NW gets to falcone first

@ch0sen1 we've kind of kept details on Raven vague enough to work from with the criminal element of gotham. anything in particular you'd want to add for the investigation to build up to Raven's grand entrance into the game proper? or shall we just leave it vague at this point

Neither. I want NW to go to Gotham and do things the old fashion way. Then warn Falcone about what he is doing kind like a cease and desist conversation. Then go and stop the attack on raven. So possibly like a 1-3 post section depending on ch0sen1. And how long it takes ch0sen1 to catch up.

@Razilin you can have the goons say she vanishes in thin air. Because when a altercation will happen, Raven has been taught not to use violence so she teleports away.

This is going to be a HUGE post lol I'm trying to put it all in there, but I may have to split into 2 posts. I already have the script and arrival at Gotham, just trying to type the other stuff.

That's fine. No worries. Take your time ^.^ I'll get mine up after work if I don't pass out right away when I get home.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Does anyone object to this Titans roster?

~ Raven, Starfire, Nightwing, Changeling, Speedy, Terra, Phantasm.

Yepp, it's going to take me the 2nd or 3rd post to get to Gotham. You guys can keep digging or have some flashbacks and add history to your characters. :S

Right so completely passed out. I didn't even finish work. So ill hopefully post when I get home tomorrow morning. As for the titans team. It's great. No objections. And ya I'm not surprised. It does add great depth to Rachel though!

Reactions: ch0sen1
Enkou hasn't posted, maybe I should put another one up as a place holder...

Hey @Razilin mind if I hijack Bruce for a flash back in my next post? I'm typing it up and since you are in the 96 flash back I just need him for a scene real quick.

I'm so sorry about not posting I haven't had time to be on my laptop to make a proper response. I have one in progress I have for like a week now. It's just been hard with all of my running around and IRL stuff to hack it out.

I know I just feel bad. Because mainly I'm taking so long to make a nice response. But that requires me to be on my laptop. Which hasn't happened for a bit.

@Enkou666 Regedashi Go ahead for the hijack. My intention is that Wayne is with the League between 1996 to 2001 (according to the DC timeline link provided by chosen1)

Ya that's cool. I just wanted permission. My post will be up Monday night. I work the weekend so I'll probably be mia most of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.