Dc Shared Universe [1x1] or [1x1x1] OOC/CS/Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
-This is an interest check for anyone interested in building off of the established DC shared universe set and inspired by Chris Nolan & Zack Snyder in Man of Steel, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantine, Batman vs Superman, etc.

-I originally wanted a group, but now I'm requesting 1x1 or maybe a trio type RP.

PLEASE NOTE that this universe and rp will be revolved around individual charcaters and components then the crossovers and features comes later once stories and plots are solid. My character will be one of two female characters listed below, and will be brought into the dark, gritty, and grounded universe that is DC. So remember whomever you decide to choose (and the character must be approved) make sure they retrofit into the tone of the universe.

My character will either be:
~Raven aka Rachel Roth
-OR-
~Kara Kent aka Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A DC CHARACTER PLEASE BE SURE TO KNOW THEIR ORIGIN, HISTORY, AND BACKGROUND :]

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE WELCOME, so long as their origins make sense in the canon, DCU.

Respond if interested, also put who'd you would prefer me to rp as: Raven or Supergirl. I'm fine with either or! :)

Color me interested, would select either Batman or Red Robin/Robin III/Tim Drake or another badass normal to contrast a powered heroine.

It's funny you say that because one person is playing Nightwing. You two could have control over the Bat family

is there any modifications to canon DC characters (ie Alternate Universe style), or are we sticking close to the Nolan/Snyderverse canon?

Anyone who hasn't been introduced in the Cinematic Universe at all can be adapted/modified anyway seen fit. But if they already have, take their prior history/events and build from there, even give more depth by flashbacks and such

Roflmao ya I'll snag it and repost it.

Oh yeah it's definitely happening, I'm going to post a CS and then so will Enkou and then if you wish to get in you can post one also. The first arc has already been developed.

and that will all be in this thread?

i found other similar threads to this and wasn't sure if you were running a single campaign or several ones that require an individual thread each

------CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE-------

Name: Rachel Roth aka Metrion aka Raven
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 137 lbs
Blood Type: O+
Race: HumanxDemon
Ethnicity: Caucasian & Demonoid (Cambion)

Traits(5): Strong-Willed/Adaptable/Intelligent/Gritty/Witty
Flaws(5): Cold/Detached/Radical/Dark/Stubborn

Appearance:
Rachel Roth
Rachel2.jpg

Metrion
Raven5.jpg

Raven
art2.jpg

Dc Comics Character or Original? DC Comics

POWERS---> *powers as human *powers as demon form

Demonic Transformation
Astral & Mental projection
Teleportation
Dimension Traveling
Healing
Flight
Levitation
Sorcery

Psionic abilities (Possession, Pain Inducement, Illusions, Limited Pyrokinesis, Limited Electrokinesis)
Empathy
Telepathy

Telekinesis
Clairvoyance

Energy Manipulation
Time Manipulation
Emotion Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation (Umbrakinesis)

Memory Alteration
Inducing and amplifying the Seven Deadly Sins (Only Pride and Lust)
Multilingualism
Experienced Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Expert Martial Artist

Bio:

Metrion was born to a mother who was very wayward in direction, Angela Roth. Angela was an orphan at a very young age, and herself was abandoned by her mother. Angela was adopted before long into a spiritual home, but developed a sense of apathy and rebellion against her creed enforcing adoptive parents. She then turned to the streets and got in with the wrong crowd, delving into the occult and practicing dark and unholy worship. It was here that she joined a cult feeling a sense of belonging, as they inadvertently summoned and unleashed an ancient, malevolent evil. This evil deceived Angela and the others, and posed as a pure being for the sole purpose of devising a plan to gain access to mortal planes. The being forced itself onto Angela, and thus unwillfully she was impregnated with Metrion, half human, and half evil. A traumatized Angela tried to cope with the horrific reality and sought out counseling, drugs, and other things, but when all failed, she attampted to take her own life. It was then that she was approached by beings of the other-dimensional world known as Azarath; a pacifistic society who had left Earth centuries ago. The Azarathians recognized that Angela was pregnant with the child of Trigon and invited her to return with them to Azarath where they could safeguard the child from the recognized evil's influence. Angela agreed.
Angela gave birth to a daughter who she named Rachel. It was quickly found that Rachel had inherited great power from her father and the spiritual leader of Azarath decided that Raven should be raised separately from her mother to minimize the chance of emotional conflicts which were found to be the key to Raven's sinister power. Now Metrion as her given Azarath name, is under constant care of the Azar, leader of Azarath, and it's denizens as she must constantly live in a shell of herself, lest she destroy entire realms on a whim. She lives with the eternal burden of not knowing what she is fully, or the limits of her potential. She craves the one thing she can never have: to be normal. To never have emotions constantly burdens her of not knowing what it feels like to feel at all...now everything will be put to the test in wake of a dire truth...she begins her journey to become more...

and that will all be in this thread?

i found other similar threads to this and wasn't sure if you were running a single campaign or several ones that require an individual thread each
Basically it's having your character have their life and things to deal with while also being in the shared universe of all the other heroes/villains. Crossover arcs will happen and will lead up to the JLA and Titans eventually. Since it's based in the DCCU, you can adapt events and crossovers that may feature certain characters in the comics (BatmanXArrow, RavenXConstantine, BatmanXNightwing, RavenXNightwing, etc.)

before i throw in a Char sheet, can i adapt in a nolanverse batman?

ie can i use robin john blake as batman?

i am envisioning a batfamily era where all bat clan type characters are part of a master backup plan where wayne trained or left resources for individuals to take up his crusade in the event of his death or retirement

dunno if that jives with anyone else

before i throw in a Char sheet, can i adapt in a nolanverse batman?

ie can i use robin john blake as batman?

i am envisioning a batfamily era where all bat clan type characters are part of a master backup plan where wayne trained or left resources for individuals to take up his crusade in the event of his death or retirement

dunno if that jives with anyone else
lol Jives...but for this universe we're going with the Snyder/Nolan Bats (Baffleck) and since Enkou is already Dick Grayson as Nightwing it wouldn't make sense. But you guys have control over how you include/introduce the other Bat fam like Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, Helena Wayne, J Todd, etc.

Name: Bruce Wayne, aka "The Batman"
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210 lbs
Blood Type: O-
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Traits(5): Calculating, Determined, Disciplined, Intelligent, Resourceful
Flaws(5): Distant, Haunted, Injured, Obsessed, Older
Appearance:
images

Dc Comics Character or Original? DC Comics

POWERS--->

World's greatest detective
Genius level intellect
Olympic level athlete
Master martial artist
Master marksman
Master infiltrator
Master tactician
Master of disguise and actor
Expert chemical, electronic, and mechanical engineer
Expert demolitionist
Expert hacker
Businessman, entrepreneur, and philanthropist
Fluent in multiple Earth-based languages
Bio:
The defining moment in Bruce Wayne's life was witnessing the deaths of his parents in Crime Alley after a family outing. Ever since, he was driven to prevent similar tragedies from ever occurring. After college, he spent years traveling the world in order to learn the skills he needed to wage a one-man war on crime, particularly training with the secretive brotherhood known as the League of Assassins. He began his first forays into the Gotham underbelly when he was thirty, striking from the secrecy of the shadows. His modus operandi for years was to be an urban legend, a boogeyman who harassed the criminal underworld of Gotham and beyond with brutality, stealth, terror, and mystery. He expanded his methodology by training a protege, Nightwing to ensure that his mission continued in the event of his demise.

Wayne plays a dual role of masks. As Bruce Wayne, playboy, billionaire, and philanthropist, he is a competent and savvy businessman who enjoys feminine company, sharp suits, fast cars, and a luxurious lifestyle with all the arrogance it affords. Privately, as the Batman, he is his true self. Disciplined, thoughtful, and obsessed with his mission. He cares for Nightwing as both protege and son, but holds him to the same rigorous standards he holds himself. He rarely takes time for his own needs or desires, focusing almost entirely on being the Batman whenever he does not have to make an appearance as Bruce Wayne.

After more than a decade of fighting his secret war, even his battered, war-torn body has begun to show signs of wear and tear. He is slower, weaker than he was in his prime and he must rely on his superior skill, cleverness, and experience to achieve the victories he once attained with ease. The Batman is likely one of the longest-running and most experienced vigilantes still active, but due to his methodology, he only recently began being seen in the public eye. For more than a decade, he was merely a ghost and an urban legend.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
just lemme know when the IC is up and this RP is good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.