Dc Shared Universe [1x1] or [1x1x1] OOC/CS/Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll wait to post until his cs is up then

edited my cs to reflect the cinematic universe timeline (reference to League of Assassins training, upped age to 43)

Ok, remember you can adapt the rest of the bat fam however you wish.

Name: Nightwing
Secret Identity: Ricard John "Dick" Grayson
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 175 pounds
Blood Type: O-
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Traits(5): Listening to music
Martial arts
Spending time with his friends/teammates
Working out
Passionate about his work
Great with motorized vehicles

Flaws(5): Being taken for a fool
Failing missions
Losing battles
His friends in danger
Being so jaded from the years he sometimes over steps his own line

Dc Comics or Original Character? DC

Powers/Skills: Escapology
Criminology
Master of stealth and disguise
Master in Acrobatics, being one of three people in the world to be able to do a quadruple somersault, the other two being his deceased parents.
Leadership skills
Master of a half-dozen martial arts disciplines including but not limited to: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu,Sambo, Karate, Muay Thai, Judo, Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do, Shaolin Kung-Fu, Ninjitsu, and Capoeira with an emphasis on Aikido
Master Tracker
Fluently speaks in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, the alien language of Tamaran, American Sign Language and has some knowledge of Romani

Appearance: FINALLY HAVE PICTURES OF DANNY SHEPARD![Spoili]
25itesz.jpg

I know this isn't the New 52 outfit but I like this one better.
[/Spoili]
[Spoili]
25gqf5t.jpg
[/Spoili]
[Spoili]
b4i1c6.jpg
[/Spoili]
[Spoili]
r9oikp.jpg
[/Spoili]

Bio: At a young age, argued between ages 8 through 12, he was member of the Flying Graysons. The world's best acrobatic family. They were murdered in front of him by Tony Zucco, a mafia boss who the owner of Haley's Circus owed money to. Bruce Wayne being there was well adopted him being reminded of himself. Bruce took him under his wing and trained him after Dick realized who Batman was. Quickly he became a master of dozens of martial arts disciplines. He was rigorously trained by his mentor in everything from escapology to criminology, fencing, stealth, disguise, and numerous other disciplines. Also with the result of being under Bruce's care he received the best education. With that became Batman's first side kick. Robin. He would set the bar for Robins in future generations. He would spend a lot more time over the years alone instead of along side Batman he would hang up his Robin cape due to a misunderstanding and falling out. Stepping away from the vigilante scene for a few years. Within this time he would go to college and tried to stop living off of Bruce's money. Becoming jaded by the injustice of the world he returned to Bruce for help wanting to restart his vigilante life. With Bruce's dismissal he found himself talking to Superman and getting told of a story of a vigilante on Krypton called Nightwing. Getting inspired he took the name for himself and with a little help from Bruce he gained a home base in Bludhaven with a costume of his own design. Through out his time in Bludhaven he became a recognized face in Gotham.

(Sorry was gone for a bit, Work an all.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also. Before I get my opening post. Where is ismahawk's nightwing series going to land on the timeline. I understand it's fan made and therefore not cannon. But, the timeline isn't cannon either. So just a simple question.

@Enkou666 Regedashi if you can't find eye color then make one OR whoever you choose for your real character appearance go with their eye color

And that Nightwing has nothing to do with the DCCU so nothing.

Unless you wanted to adapt some of the story and events?

Due to it not being endorsed by DC gotcha. Thanks. Also! That is now updated! I used Danny Shepard. I know that Nightwing timeline has nothing to do with it. But he's so far the only ever Nightwing actor. And well kinda. We do have a Batman now.

Last edited by a moderator:
posted. i am assuming nightwing is not regularly in gotham anymore, but i wrote it such that it should leave it open whether or not he's returned to the bat clan or he's going to just show up in gotham like a boss

either way, bats is patrolling solo this night (at least initially)

No since NW's home base is now in Bludhaven that's his main area. But, he does come around every once in a while and is currently the only person with actual contact to Bat's.

Also @Razilin NW will take a mission from Bats if he asks and it's given level 1 priority. Just some plot things ;) And @ch0sen1 that's slightly why I want to add Ismahawk's nightwing into it. Because. Then there's already a few established things for Batsy and NW to get more friction and fun stuff!

right now, just looking for the mystery girl/raven

doubtful that would be a priority 1 thing

feel free to show up and be a "Dick" though, so to speak ;)

will keep in mind that batman can call in NW for major missions in the future

Oh no worries. ;) I'll show up and be a "Dick" so to speak. Like him maybe finding Raven and rubbing it in. And ya that's like a respect for Bruce. He doesn't hate him. Just he doesn't like him as much.

i approve of the idea of NW finding raven first and rubbing it in, that sounds like it'll springboard well

and since we have free run of developing the bat clan, here's a wild idea: raven joins the bat clan instead of the titans? while metahuman, she fits the archetype of being darkness-themed, animal-themed, and generally a gloomier character type

Reactions: ch0sen1
Yes but, technically the titans according to the timeline doesn't exist...yet. (THANK YOU TNT!) But for now it doesn't exist. So shes just free to roam where she may.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Ok well Enkou if you want to add the Ihawk series then go ahead. Make sure you put the major event details to the timeline in OOC (ex. 2008 - Dick Grayson becomes Nightwing) or however you wanted to do that.

-- @Razilin idea of Raven in Batfam isn't half bad, Titans/JLA isn't formed yet...Bat could teach Raven even MORE discipline behind her demonic power and teach her to use her instinct and resources instead of relying on her brute powers. Maybe Hawkfire or Lady Blackhawk?

if youre suggesting hawkfire or lady blackhawk as a codename, why not...Flamebird? considering we already have a nightwing.

or even have her replace tim drake and jason todd as a new robin

in keeping with the bird themes

That could work...but you know Flamebird is Thara Ak-Var who is a kryptonian instead of Bette. Nightwing and Flamebird are actually twin entities that are symbiotic to each other, which is where Nightwing really comes from. The names suggest that Dick and Rachel will be a pair (which would make sense seeing they had a romance in the comics) but that could work, I'd be open to that

Also I hope no one minds me rping 1st person?

Reactions: Enkou666 Regedashi
No go ahead. And if we use the Ihawk series Jason Todd is already Red Hood. Also. Well Raven introduced into the Bat fam. So Rachel as a love interest for NW. This could be awesome if we get a Rachel.

...I am Rachel Enkou lmbo Rachel Roth aka Raven? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.