Day One Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan couldn't help but chuckle with her staying back on his back while they walked. She was a little lazy sometimes like that. Always being treated like a little diva. But they were both quite alike in that sense. Just that, he didn't get carried. He just better deals and such from flirting. While she just jumped on his back and got carried around.

Seeing the ropes, and hearing her complaints, he gave a small sigh. Turning his head to look at her, he raised his brow. "cara, mi diva. You need to climb up. We can fix your hands when you are done" it had to be done, one way or another it had to be done.
"How about you climb over me, and if you lose balance, I'm there under you to help" he said while walking towards the ropes.

---
Kleo had gone into a daze, watching the rope go up, and up, and up. She was not prepare for this. She was definetly not ready to climb up these ropes. She wasn't that strong! She was a bartender, not an athlete.
Demigod... I'm a damn demigod. She repeated it in her head, watching others climb before them.

Yet, she saw Leanne walk before her. The blonde ended up being quite in the middle, strategically pulling herself up a meter at the time, before she took a break, breathing, and then returning to her climbing for one more meter. And such she repeated. "Bloody hell, what kind of insane work does that blondie do? Are engines that heavy?" Kleo asked herself, scratching her head, whilr she watched everyone climb before her.

TChNPaH.png

Iden sighed, he had finally reached the Jungle where there was a lot of mud. He thought for a moment then looked up at the trees then at a person who was walking in the mud slowly. Tugging onto a vine, he smiled and held onto it tightly before moving back as far as he could then swung forward and started to swing from vine to vine. "Wooo!" he said laughing and chuckling. Then he started wondering if he was the only one having fun on this little challenge that probably wasn't made for them to have fun. Iden didn't care, this is the first time he had laugh ever since he got here and he was going to let it last as long as he could. He looked down at Jesus, "Come on, why you getting all muddy when you can swing?" he asked as he passed by him and swung some more. "Just watch out for the loose vines!" he yelled once more. He wondered what challenge was next..and what he could do to make it as fun as this. Today was actually a good day for now..

Jesus looked up at Iden who was shouting about him going on the vines. He sighed not bothering further. The guy will be quite horrified once he faces one of those venomous snakes that looked like vines or maybe it will jump him. He didn't know. Jesus just waved him off actually smiling as he saw the next 'vine' he was going to take.

Delilah looked at Aileen and smiled, '' I can't believe that monk!'' she said with wide eyes actually surprised. '' I mean, once second he was nice and the next just plain selfish...or maybe he just acted so he could pass me or something, '' she said crossing her arms a bit frustrated by mean people. She noticed how everyone was.

There was barely any teamwork from their part. She noticed just a few who actually socialized. It was weird and she looked at everyone hesitating at the river. Her eyes went wide as suddenly, a huge wave of water came rushing from far towards the platform '' WATCH OUT!'' she shouted to the ones on the platforms.

@XxGiaXx (last page! I replied :) )
@Nat
@ForgottenBlood

Reactions: XxGiaXx
Parker watched Jesus walk past them and onto the platforms. "Why does he always bump into me when he makes a dramatic exit?" Parker asked absent minded, not realizing he had said it out loud. Parker listened to Aileen and nodded. Yeah, it was probably best to keep dry for now. Parker's gaze averted from the platforms to be the brunette boy with the curly hair who was swinging on the vines. Parker poked the side of Aileen's stomach and then pointed at the boy. "Look, he's already caught up to Jesus," Parker smiled. That guy was really smart. He looked over at Aileen, them had noticed Delilah standing next to her. He shook his head sympathetically, "I think he's a good guy.. But he just doesn't want to show it." Parker shrugged, walking up to the platforms and grabbing onto the vine like the boy in front of him had. "Now come on, we have food to win."

Holy shit. Oh God, what were they supposed to do? Just watch those people drown!?! He needed to help them! Without thinking of a better alternative, Parker practically threw off his tank top and jumped in the water. If he couldn't find a way to prevent the wave before it hit then he could at least look for the ones the wave had knocked off, if any.. Parker wondered if the wave was big enough to knock the boy off of his vine. Hopefully not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza instinctively looked down when she had kicked Aaron in the face and wished she hadn't. Because she had figured out two things... She had hurt her little brother because she was weak and there were others just barely reaching the ropes. What had made them so hesitate to go up, Eliza had no idea. Maybe they were scared of heights too. Or maybe they didn't have the upper body strength to go up. Buy Eliza would continue up. She would make it to the top. She would have to. She didn't want Aaron to have to suffer. "Wow, first day and I've already shown you my biggest weakness... Don't worry, I'm not usually this helpless."

Aaron smiled, '' Don't worry! Happens. I mean, the first time I tried climbing ropes, I ended up falling on my coach, '' he admitted as he started climbing keeping enough distance between Eliza and him so he could easily catch her if anything. '' We are half way, don't give up, '' he said as he pulled himself up with a huff.

( I won't be replying to Delilah since she is pretty much frozen seeing the wave come out of nowhere)

Aileen bumped her brother back with her hip, chuckling. "He's making up for the lack of Dramatic girls" she teased her brother back, though she didn't particularly like what Jesus had done. He could be a bit nicer to people.

"Oh fucking hell..."
AileEn looked wide eyed at the wave that came though, before she looked over at Deliah. "Do me a favor, bring the clothes over" she didn't really give the french girl a chance to reply before she stripped out of the gym clothes and them dived out into the water like her brother. What if they couldn't swim? The whole girl disapeared under the water of the river as she followed along the vines, her head moving over quickly to see that the others were still up and not drowning.

Delilah ended up receiving all of the clothe son her face and she couldn't understand what all of a sudden happened. Here they were, most of the people were on those platforms. The only ones who weren't were the ones in the ropes or the mud path after the river challenge like Jesus and Iden.

Jesus turned around looking at the wave that crashed and he went wide eyes before noticing Iden on top of him.

Half way up!?! Oh God, she listened to Aileen's advice and focused on the wall in front of up. Eliza gagged as she felt the salty taste in her mouth and the vomit threatening to suffice. She would continue up.. Half way there, half way there. She would prove that she could do this and that she could be powerful. Her breathing became ragged and heavy and her hands were numb. She couldn't tell whether or not they were burning but she suspected so. She fought the feeling of her legs giving out and continued upward. She just couldn't finish last..

Half way up!?! Oh God, she listened to Aileen's advice and focused on the wall in front of up. Eliza gagged as she felt the salty taste in her mouth and the vomit threatening to suffice. She would continue up.. Half way there, half way there. She would prove that she could do this and that she could be powerful. Her breathing became ragged and heavy and her hands were numb. She couldn't tell whether or not they were burning but she suspected so. She fought the feeling of her legs giving out and continued upward. She just couldn't finish last..
Delilah looked at the twins jump in the river and adverted her attention to Eliza who was now reaching the top. She bent down rapidly grabbing her forearm to pull her up and help her. '' Finally! You see? You did it!'' she smiled as Aaron was pushing himself up easily. The blonde boy looked at the surroundings, '' What the hell happened?'' he asked since the whole grass was extremely wet or more flooded. Most were in the river now and it was just weird seeing only three people who passed when everyone was so in advance.

@Yonsisac @Vaila @IceQueen @firejay1 @AlisterVanKleiss

Feeling someone grab her forearm, Eliza looked up, making eye contact with Delilah. She helped pull her up onto the cliff and the first thing Eliza did was throw up and then collapse on the ground. She watched Aaron speculate their surroundings, and she used her cold hands to lift herself off the ground, examining the wet surroundings. Her slender fingers reached up to her abdominal, the salty taste coming back. The wave had passed, and people were still shocked about the wave. That meant that Aaron, Delilah, and Eliza could take the advantage in this and pass the others that had fallen into the river. She sported two blonde locks of hair in the water and realized the hair had belonged to the twins, Parker and Aileen. What were they doing? Jumping onto the first platform, Eliza continued to watch the two, deciding that they had been looking for the others who had fallen into the wave.. She waved to her brother, feeling the slippery platform move from under her feet. "Aaron, your girlfriend is in the river.."

TChNPaH.png

Iden looked down at the ground where Jesus was, they were neck and neck but Iden really didn't care if he was last or first in this "challenge. When Iden heard a loud wave crash, he looked back at everyone who was affected by it. Bodies were falling into the water like it was nothing, some may have managed to stay on but Iden couldn't see back that well. Once he turned back around, he made sure to skip over the dead vine which fell right after he passed by it. What he didn't expect was a snake that was acting as if he was a vine. Once Iden had pulled on it, he slipped and fell right onto Jesus who seemed to see be looking back at the wave as well. Iden stared at Jesus for a moment before getting up, "Eh...sorry about that..." he said before turning around with a faint blush on his face. He sighed and grabbed onto a strong vine, "Note to self, watch out for snakes..." he mumbled to himself as he continued to swing, muddy and all.

Aaron looked at the vomit grossed out before realizing what Eliza said. He frowned, '' Who's my girlfriend? Where is she? I wish I had one, '' He said looking around in a playful manner before laughing not realizing he was talking about someone in the water. He looked at Parker and Aileen. The people who fell, he pulled them up to help them. They should be ok, or more he hoped.

( Hmmm... Ok, We should pause for now the river so we can let the people catch up haha )

Jesus ended up with Iden in his arms as if he was his bride and he gritted his teeth annoyed by the guy already. He pretty much threw him to his feet before turning back. That curly haired boy was starting to thick him off. ( Forgotten, continue annoying him ;3 )

TChNPaH.png

Iden blinked at how the other male handled him, treated him. He stood up straight and looked at him,"Hey, you didn't have to throw me like that.." he said to him. "It's not like I wanted to fall right into your arms bud, it was an accident." he said in a more annoyed voice. He studied this guy, he seemed quiet yet violent at the same time. "Are you even listening?" he asked before turning back around. Some people.....I swear....Why do I even have to stay here in the first place....? He thought as he began to walk away. He mumbled a few things, this guy really had a grudge or something against him and Iden wanted to know why...or at least a response!

Carmen rolled her eyes. "Uh fine, if I have too but get prepared to be squished because you know I'm weak as hell with this sorta thing darlin' so deal" she replied, poking her tongue out again before heading for the rope and starting to climb. This is not going to go well....

A while later and she finally made it to the top. Safe to say she'd fallen down on Ethan way too many times to count. Good job he put up with her and had strong shoulders. Pulling herself over onto the summit, Carmen looked at her hands with a scowl. Just like I predicted, wrecked. Damn this place. Looking around she took in the sight of the river and it's platforms. Okay, she could handle this. Seemingly unlike that cheerleader... A little smirk played across her lips as an idea formed in her head and before Ethan appeared at the top of the cliff to stop her she took her foot and kicked the frozen blonde cheerleader into the water. Oopsie...

------

Alys froze further as she saw the wave coming at them. Uh oh..... Okay, this is weird. Normally Alys was totally preppy and happy all the time, positive outcomes only and all but right now she was freaking out. It was not a good day for her, well not anymore. It had been great until she landed on her head, got concussion, climbed a cliff and was now faced with her greatest fear all after being told she was half god and as such one of her parents wasn't her parent. It was too much.

Suddenly her train of thought was interrupted by a sharp kick to the back which sent her tumbling into the river. Her body went into panic as she thrashed around wildly, all the while being carried by the current. Alys was well and truly freaking out which only got worse when she went under and couldn't get back to the surface....

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
Delilah looked at Carmen with a frown, '' What the hell is your problem?'' she asked her. '' She did not deserve to be kicked like that!'' she shouted at her finding her rude and very impolite. '' Do you REALLY think we need this type of bitchiness now? In the situation we are caught up in right now?'' she stated obviously not supporting the trail of thought Carmen had.

Aaron looked at Alys and plunged his hand in the water to grab her. He pulled her up from the water and pulled her out of the river. He looked at her, '' Are you ok?'' he asked as he glanced at Carmen who had just kicked her. He saw everything and couldn't believe it. But at the same time, it was kind of hilarious.

Eliza watched as the brunette kicked the blonde into the river and looked at her as she started flailing. Did she not know how to swim? Was Eliza supposed to help her? "Um.. Don't.. die?" The brunette asked of the blonde and bent over to get closer to her. Whatever the reason the unnamed brunette had did it, she was a major bitch. Just as Eliza decided she should probably actually try and save the blonde her brother pulled her up and Eliza stood awkwardly. She looked back at the bitchy brunette. "I know this is a competition and all but instead of trying to drown the others why don't you actually TRY?"

Ethan's head appeared just over the edge just as carmen kicked some girl dressed like a cheerleader out into the water, and a angry grunt escaped him. "CARA!" He said as he pulled himself over, ignoring the pain in his hands and shoulders. God, that girl would owe him a massage later on. She surely would owe him so.
"You do not kick people into the water" He stepped over to her, grabbing her hand, ignoringthe fact that it probaly hurt both of them. She was the bitchier of them, and even if he cared mainly for himself and those nearest him, but he didn't accept that sortof behavior, even from one of his best friends. "You don't fuck up so shortly after arriving, by kicking someone into the water. What if she had hit her head against something and passed out at the bottom of the river, drowning like that?" His voice was low, almost like a whisper, but the grey eyes almost seemed like they had darkened a shade. "I don't care if you're a model or not, don't fucking dare doing that again, or else I'll let you fall next time there's climbing"

---

After a while, Leanne managed to climb up, rather breathless, and with almost burned palm of her hands. Than god she had been wearing proper jeans that day though. She came up while a blonde was being pulled out of the water, and a dark haired guy talking to a brunette who seemed to be yelled at. What had she done? Yet, she thought it was probaly over to the river, and she saw some plate things over it. So she moved past everyonr arguing, trying her best to balance over the slippery surface.

--

Kleo saw everyone move up, and last, she started climbing, the shoes digging into the rope under her, and she clinged to it as if her life depended on it. Which it did.
But slowly she moved upwards, her heart beating too loud to hear anything else.

---

Aileen ducked up from the water just in time to see Alys fall into the water, and she turned in her swimming right away, rushing to them. Though, with her still a little bit away, she saw Aaron pull her up from the water, and she swimmed over to the edge, grabbing onto that, looking up at the ones still not having moved across. "You all ok? No one need any help?"

Not by accident, Ty went down the waterfall with all his clothes on and feet first. He'd been in a situation like this once before, and since then had tried learning the proper way to do it. He'd been lucky that time and it had been very deep. He couldn't be sure what was at the bottom this time, though. Praying it wasn't so shallow that he'd break his legs, a scream was ripped out of him as he went plummeting down. By what felt like a miracle, he found himself alive when he surfaced the water. He began laughing in relief, and then he saw them. Crocodiles. Swearing, he began swimming as fast as he could away from them, grateful that he wasn't the last one down the waterfall and they hadn't had enough time to be waiting, snapping at the bottom. He swam and swam, his legs burning, constantly looking back to make sure the crocodiles weren't gaining too fast, not even noticing where he was going at first until.... Suddenly it went dark. Shit. He'd gotten himself trapped in a tunnel. He wasn't going to last much longer, either. But to his immense relief, the tunnel closed behind him, shutting the crocodiles out, as the water drained. Soggy and in the dark, but too relieved to care, he sat down hard on his rump and just laughed, coughing up some water he'd swallowed and letting his burning muscles relax for a bit before standing up again. Wait... where was he now?!!

-----------------

Biya didn't want anything to do with the chaos that was going on, so she had waited until she was one of the last ones left. With arms strong from doing gymnastics on a horse, she slowly began pulling herself up the cliff wall, inching along steadily. Although she wasn't going very fast, she passed one girl who seemed to be having trouble getting up. She wanted to help, but it wasn't like she could from here. Finally, she made it all the way up to the platform, sweating buckets and with very sore arms. She stood on the platform and looked around her, realizing, as Ty had, what the two paths were. She tried keeping herself away from the others, who seemed not to be getting along very well, and without a moment's doubt, jumped off the platform onto the shore. She was a horrible swimmer, there was no way she was going down that waterfall.

Reactions: B l u E s
'' Crazy people, '' he said seeing Ty jump off the waterfall. He peeked over and couldn't believe the height of the waterfall. It was a minimum of a 100ft. Almost death. He turned his heels and directed himself towards the jungle. It was wiser in his opinion. There was a girl behind him and he peeked over his shoulder to look at her. He turned his head back finally meeting a tree and colliding to it and falling.

He had not expected that at all. This is what happens when you were curious. He let his curiosity and he ended up with a bruise on his forehead now. He rubbed it as he let a small grunt escape and he continued his pace a bit more rapidly to not hear anything from her.

@firejay1 @ForgottenBlood (tagged you cause I figured your charcter was possibly around, )

Aaron looked at Aileen and at everyone, they all seemed ok. '' We should better start get going... Some people are very dar ahead from us, '' he said to Delilah and the girls around. He looked at Eliza and grinned seeing the water run lower. The platform were now officially much much less rotating. He jumped from one to one, and stopped the moment Eliza was on the last one.

@Nat @LittleWolfie @XxGiaXx

Status
Not open for further replies.