Day One Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aileen looked at Deliah who ran forward, and pulled herself out of Parkers lap, grabbing his hand. She was not letting the frenchie win. "Come on" she dragged him with her, even though she wanted to cough up her lungs After Parkers dragging her down into the water.

Her hand slipped out of his though as they ran, and it didn't take long to get i to the run next to Deliah, water still running from her hair and down her face. She wasn't a sprinter exactly, but she was speedy. Yet, she could feel the acids theough her veins as the adrenalin was slowing down with her running, seeing the target.

Though, she didn't want to run from Deliah, so she grabbef the girls hand, and dragged her, running faster than Deliah had been before.

TChNPaH.png

Iden sighed, he had finally gotten through all the mud and snakes for now. Though that was true, it wasn't over yet and in fact...he began to think that it was just the beginning of a long day. Once Iden dropped down where the zip line , he saw yet another challenge . There was only one harness and it was being use, on top of that the "line" was made of leather...a belt he assumed. "Great....now how am I gonna get over...?" he said to himself thinking of a way to get across without using the harness. Iden looked down at his shirt, it was strong material and he wondered if it would last him until he got all the way over to the other side of the zip line. He tugged on the belt a few times, seemed tight enough but looked like it came only hold one body at a time..unless that person is really skinny. Swiftly taking off his shirt, he twisted it together and wrapped it around his hands tight enough so he could have a good grip but not too tight that he couldn't let go if he wanted to. The male looked up to the sky, "Wish me luck.." he said before taking a deep breath and zip lining through the trees. This seemed like a good idea, but with Iden's bare skin zipping through the sharp branches wasn't a good feeling. He ended up having scratches everywhere and inched when one pierced his skin a little too deep, he didn't even know how he kept holding on.

Kei look bak and sees her sister not moving,maybe she was scared or maybe she was just better off doing nothing,as she would look up and would Clime the rope as she was near the edge,as once she dose reach the edge she grabs on and would pull herself up as her left hand hurts from the rope burn,as she would make it and stand,she would look down towards her sister and yell "Come on sis its not that hard! i will keep going hope too meat you in the other side!!"she says look at her sister worrid as she dint whant too leave her behinde but she must.

As she would Look foward and see Platforms and seem too be Rotating aswell,as she would rub her Forhead and walk towards the edge as there was strong water,as she would stand on the first Platform and it was slipery but she could do it,as she would leap too the next with some Troubel and then too the last one with no Troubel but as she leaps towards the end she would slip and fall in the water but she grab on too the edge,she Strugels but she manages too clime up but socke in water,she sigh and look back hoping her sister would Follow.

she would continue walking and would come apon 2 paths,as one seem a forrest wille the other was a Waterfall,she really dnt whant too clime or do anything that has too do with cliffs,as she would take the Forrest path but befor that she would Look back and Hope her sister came here,she was worried of leaving her behinde but she could do it,Kei had faith.

As Kei would walk down the forrest path,as all seem fine till she reaches a Muddy path,she sigh as she hated Mud but cant be that hard now can it,its Just mud,as she would step on the mud and Begin walking,as her Legs sink deep in too the Mud making walking difficult,as she would see 2 Figures down the mud path,as she would raise her hand and yell out "HEY-"She is sudently as she dint mean too yell is that the mud was deep one of her legs got stuck and face planted on the mud...Great.

@Nat Is that Ok?))

Delilah laughed as they finally got to Chiron. '' This was... so hard but actually fun. Don't you think?'' she asked looking at Aaron that slowed down not seeing the point of running. She ran a hand in her hair and sat down, '' Now, we can eat and sleep until they give us-'' she said and Chiron laughed, '' You think it's over pretty girl?'' he said as he gently kicked her side. '' Hey!'' she shouted, not that he cared. '' Your the firsts? Go find wood. A LOT OF WOOD'' he said laughing as he walked towards the river to see where the others were thanks to his telescope.

The blonde and the taller dark haired guy had started talking, trying to figure out who the godly parent of the girl could be, heading down towards some trees they had seen some others disapear up. They walked slow though to keep the balance on the mud, not wanting to sleep more, though the girl had a couple trips dwon into it. From being a pale girl with just car-oil in her hair, she ended up looking like she had done a wrestle in the mud.
"I'm not a warrior" She mumbled when Ethan pulled her up, though she was grateful she had not worn high heels for the day, but rather the sneakers.
Of course, she had been at work before being summoned, but that was another case. SHe just wondered who would finish the car.

"I'm a lover, not a fighter" He would reply, the dark jeans just dirtied with mud at the bottom of the legs,
He cared for his appearence, he would not lie, and he would not appreciate of it becoming ruined through the adventure this was meant to be.
Then they heard a shout behind them, and just as they turned to look, a girl fell into the mud. "Stay here Leanne" He said before he moved back, moving with a little bit of diffiuculty, but getting there without falling.

"Hey, need help?" Ethan asked, when he reached the girl, extending a hand to help her up, and with a smile on his lips, his lips curling just slightly upwards.

(I'm just going to pretend Parker was with them this whole time because I was babysitting my little brother when this all happened)
It had happened so fast.. Aileen had pulled him up and they had started running. Though her hand slipped from his and she ran forward.. But he wasn't going to let her win! If he didn't end up being in first place it was her fault! She had tackled him! He easily caught up with the blonde and Delilah.. And when they had finally reached the end of the obstacle course Parker looked at Chiron. Had he just said they needed to find wood? "Where's Eliza? I hadn't seen her this whole time."

Kei would hear the Voice,as she would rais her head and look at the man,as she was coverd in mud all over,kei smield slightli and noded as she grab the mans hand and Pull up,as she would stand and say "Thank you....sorry for yelling"she says as she look at herself and see all the mud,she sigh and clean her face atleast so she could see,But on the good side now no Mosquito could Sting her.

Kei would look at the Man and would say "Im Keishla By the way"she says a Little shy tone as she was without her sister and she was nervius wen meeting new people but now was not the time too act like this as she needed too get the other side,But it was natural in her so yea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron finally reached them and scratched his head, '' I kind of...left her in the cliff? The rocks just crumbled under my feet and I lost site of her. '' he admitted. He let go of Fiora's hand and looked at Chiron, '' That guy is a fucking pain in the ass.. do you think he will stay with us through the whole journey or something?'' he said quietly

Parker stared at Aaron for the longest time.. He left his fucking sister... on a falling cliff without knowing whether or not she'd live.. Even Parker knew that Eliza was frightened of heights and Aaron just left her there. Bumping into Aaron as he walked up to Chiron, "Well, do you know if she's okay? Can we go back to get her?" Aaron had no trouble getting pissed at Parker for leaving two beings who were clearly breathing with others but he left his own height frightened sister on a damn cliff.

Fiona
Fiona smiled as they made it to the end. She huffed a little, a bit winded and all, but still pretty good. She sighed and leaned into Aaron a bit, smiling. "We made it." She huffed, displacing her blue bangs for a bit before she had the strength to stand back up and fix them. She smiled. "Thanks for not leaving me behind." She said to the girl who had saved her.

Kei would hear the Voice,as she would rais her head and look at the man,as she was coverd in mud all over,kei smield slightli and noded as she grab the mans hand and Pull up,as she would stand and say "Thank you....sorry for yelling"she says as she look at herself and see all the mud,she sigh and clean her face atleast so she could see,But on the good side now no Mosquito could Sting her.

Kei would look at the Man and would say "Im Keishla By the way"she says a Little shy tone as she was without her sister and she was nervius wen meeting new people but now was not the time too act like this as she needed too get the other side,But it was natural in her so yea.
Ethan smiled friendly, maybe a little charming even to the girl when she was pulled back up on her feet. "I'm Ethan, and I would love to stand here and chat" he turned around a little bit, and pointed to the trees with the ladder. "But we have a long way ahead of us, and I am not very tempted to stay here in the mud" His voice was quite gentle, yet it was a little bit dark like the voice of a man was supposed to be. One of those things Carmen would point out he had been lucky with. Especially when the teenage boys who had her posters on their walls ahd been asking her for autograph on the more... Naked photos.

"So let's go?" He didn't really wait before he started walking towards Leanne again, with Keishla's hand in his, so she wouldn't fall too bad again.

-----

Aileen more or less sank to her ground when she and Deliah reached Chiron, starting to cough. Her throat, her lungs were all burning from the water she had swallowed, and then not allowing herself with coughing it up. Not with Parker pissing her off, and with the guy and the other girl being in obviously worse shape than her. True, Aileen was in good shape. But she wasn't used to pushing herself through that much anymore. Now it was mainyl those swims she did, and the little surfing and sailing she did on her own time, but it wasn't too much physical work in the sense of climbing, or running.

So if it was going to be like this forward, she would need to improve. She could not let anything cloud her mind, and she could not allow herself to get tired.

"Yes...sure-Wo"she says as she was being pull by him as she walk on the thick mud still difficult but little easy now with his help,she Followd looking around as she wonderd what will the next Obsticle be,she look back and not see her sister as she hopes she will be alright by herself,she dint whant too leave her but there was no turning back,she chake her head and continue too follow hodling his hand and Hoping not too fall again,as she somtimes loose balance but was ok.as she would say "so..You know what we are gona do next?"
(Sorry for short writer Block)

Aaron honestly felt bad about his sister. But what was he suppose to do? Climb up the hill? Get eaten by crocodiles because he tried talking to her? It wasn't his faulth after all. To be honest, he felt Parker was being kind of a dick to him. He didn't care much and looked at Delilah, '' Anyway...Let's go tooo...'' he stopped as Fiora kind of leaned on him, he had not expected that and Delilah looked awkward but made no movements. '' Yeah sure, and No problem Fiora, '' she said as she fixed her bangs.

Aaron looked at Aileen with a smile, '' Coming with us?'' he asked to her since Parker started talking to Chiron who seemed too busy watching his Telescope.

Chiron looked at Parker with a smirk, '' Are you saying you want to go join back at the jungle?'' he asked the young boy with a devilish smirk plastered on his devils face.

@IceQueen @XxGiaXx @Nat[/hr]

"I think we're supposed to climb up some stuff further down here" Ethan said gently while the reached up to Leanne, who started walking again. "That's Leanne by the way" he explained, nodding to the blonde who was leading the way. Usually he would prefer to do so, but the girl by him seemed like she needed the extra support as they walked.

He stopped when they reached the ladder going up a tree though, and let the girls climb up first, watching Leanne make her way up, slipping occasionally on some steps, her shoes slippery under her. "Up with you K" Ethan pointed up.

--
Aileen caught her breath again, twisting her hair to get out all the water from it. She didn't want to admit to not feeling so like she could win anything, she would not admit to anything. "Sure" she got herself back on her feet, giving a small smile back, before she bumped Parker. "Bro, come on. The best thing we can do is gathering enough wood to make a huge fire so everyone can get warm when they get back" she grabbed his arm, tugging gently before she looked over at Chiron. She would not let her brother go back up into the jungle.

((Sorry for short posts))

Ty nodded and continued coughing up water even as the girl left. Sometimes, being first was not a good idea, he decided. If he'd gotten there later, they might've found the key earlier than him. He let himself be abandoned, not really minding as the rest went ahead. He wasn't quite sure he was ready to continue just yet.

---------------

Biya followed Jesus' example hesitantly. She didn't really understand how the belt worked, so instead of clipping it in properly, she just used a random orifice to secure the belt and hung on for dear life, squinting furiously as she went speeding down the line. She didn't want to crash into the next platform, if that was even possible, but the urge to close her eyes was so strong. When she finally reached the platform, she staggered off, sending the harness back across the line, before turning to their next trial.

Parker looked at Chiron.. Go back in the jungle.. To save someone else's sister. What's his face's sister.. Did he really want to do this? Well, if Aaron wasn't going to protect his sister then Parker would. He nodded, determined find and help the brunette. "Yeah.. I'll go back into the jungle to save Eliza!" Parker turned and grabbed Eliza's hand, "I'm going to go back to look for Eliza. I'll be right back, okay?" Parker patted her head and headed off toward the labyrinth not waiting to see if Chiron had been joking about letting him go look for Eliza.

Keishla Clime making sure her Grip was ok,as her hands were coverd in mud and her legs so it was hard,as somtimes she slip aswell buld hold Tightly not leting go,she continue as once the reach the top,she would look down and say "need a hand?"she ask as she look down,aswell she think of her sister and she hopes she was doing fine,she wishes she could go back for her but cant now.
(Sorry for short)

Keishla Clime making sure her Grip was ok,as her hands were coverd in mud and her legs so it was hard,as somtimes she slip aswell buld hold Tightly not leting go,she continue as once the reach the top,she would look down and say "need a hand?"she ask as she look down,aswell she think of her sister and she hopes she was doing fine,she wishes she could go back for her but cant now.
(Sorry for short)
Ethan shook his head as Keishla spoke, putting his hands on the ladder, before he started climbing, one step at the time, making sure his grip was fast enough to not fall even if his foot slipped from the step.
Leanne on the other hand, already up, was staring towards the golden gates. What the hell was up with this place? "Awfully much wasting of precious metals" she mumbled, mainly to herself, but loud enough for the other girl to hear.

When Ethan got up to the top though, he shook his head, and brushed his hands off on his jeans, watching the road they had to pass. That would take a long, long time. "Ok ladies, get gooing. I'll be last one to make sure none of you get fright and don't dare"

Chiron laughed, " Ok then. Wrong decision boy," he said outloud before throwing q cristal to Parkers feet and in one flash, he dissapeared.

Chiron laughed and turned his attention to the shore," This boy sure doesn't know what awaits him," he said with a laugh.
@XxGiaXx

(OMG, you're going to let me torture both of my characters, Jazz? How thoughtful!)
Wrong decision? It was an obstacle course, it wasn't like he was going to die.. Right? He watched as Chiron threw something at his feet and before he could move, he watched the scenery change before him. Parker turned around as if Aileen would still be standing there.. But she wasn't. In her place stood trees.. And vines. This was the other path. Eliza had taken this path because she had been forced to. Parker looked down at the ground, there was mud. This seemed easy enough.. Easier than the other path, at least. Parker made his way through the mud, thankful that he hadn't been wearing any clothes (wow that sounds really weird but whatever he's not naked). He would find Eliza.. Even if she wasn't his sister she needed someone she could count on and if what's his face was too busy drooling over Parker's sister then Parker would be that person.

"Please.. Just stop it.." Eliza pleaded, looking at the tiny needle holes that were on her arms. She knew what the substance was.. It was heroine. Her veins were a vibrant blue and her skin was pale white.. They would kill her soon. She'd die of an overdose, just as she had always feared. But she wasn't killing herself, these guys were. She couldn't cry anymore.. Her eyes were raw and she could feel the dried streaks of tears on her face.. How long had she been here? Just pleading. Finally, she felt the restraints, whatever they were, let go of her. But she still couldn't do anything. She fell to her side, the restraints had been holding her up.. She felt so weak. She was going to die and she couldn't even curse out her murderers. One of the men hoisted her up on her shoulder and Eliza could feel herself slowly slipping away into darkness, just wanting the pain to stop even if that meant death. And she blacked out.

More climbing? The other path and worn him out, pretty much and there was a whole other obstacle he had to go through now. But it was for a good reason so he wasn't allowed to complain. Parker looked at the zipline. Finally, he had caught a break.. He was going to make it to Eliza before she could hurt herself. But it wasn't as if he doubted Eliza.. By the look on her face at the cliff, she couldn't have been anymore frightened. So Parker just wanted to make sure she wasn't too frightened to the point where she couldn't think straight and hurt herself. "God, Eliza. You should've just jumped off the cliff."

Status
Not open for further replies.