Day One Newbies!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delilah looked at the girl she saved shutting up for the sake of not putting Aaron and Parker in a bad situation, '' Are you ok?'' she asked as kneeled down to see Fiona. She helped her out and nodded at her statement, '' Yeah.. It' s pretty horrible in all of us, '' she said with a small chuckle her lungs and eyes hurting.

Aaron looked around. Another setting.. How great.

(No, when I had posted I had said that Parker dragged Ty onto dry land AKA the jungle/forest)
Parker laughed, looking at Ty as he sputtered out water. Then he looked at Aaron with a bright smile and even brighter eyes. "It's a miracle! He's breathing.. Guess you can stop being hero for the day, right?" Parker looked at Aileen.. This had been dragged out long enough and she was going to stay here.. Guess that told him who she sided with. Parker watched the other almost dead person awake and breath on her own and Parker looked at Aaron with the same look he had received from him earlier. Parker continued to walk off. If Aileen didn't want to finish this with him that was fine. He would finish it by himself. Parker continued to go on until he had reached the pile of flaming hot rocks Parker was hesitant to step upon.

Aaron locked stare with Parker but didn't say anything until he broke the eye contact. He looked at both of them and gave a small smile, '' You guys alright? I think we should be done soon...well, anyway, I hope we are, '' he admitted. He stood up, his body dripping, his pants clunged to his legs and his bare chest obviously muscled up. '' We should get headed though. Parker is right. We took to much time back at the ropes...and I'm worried for Eliza, '' he said

As it seemed to get better with ty, Aileen stood back up again "mate, you'll manage. Just cough, don't lay on your back, and if you start being dizzy, stand still or sit down" she instructed the guy, before she glared after her brother.
She didn't even listen to Aaron finish speaking before she started running again, for once happy she had quite small breasts. For then she didn't have that pain to be tortured with now.
"Parker Troye Nguyen!" She shouted at him when his head came into view, and he had stopped before some kind of glowing rocks. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She continued, anger smeared over each and every word. "How would you have felt if he had stay there, no help, and had died?! He drowned parker, and I was not far from either! What would you have done if it had been me?! Just left me there to die?" She was more or less shouting at him, her little hands folded into fists, and she was just seconds from punching him if he didnmt have a good explanation. "All the food in the world is not a good enough excuse to leave someone to die!"

Fiona
Fiona looked at her and nodded. "I think I am ok." She hesitated, her cheeks flushed red from coughing and such. She sighed, leaning into the girl a little bit before standing on her own feet. "Thanks, for saving me and everything." She said to her before trying to stand on her own. She eventually succeeded, standing on her own and brushing off her pants, and wringing out her hair gently. "Let's get moving, because I am really hungry." She said to her.

Anna
Anna had eventually made it down the slope and she arrived on the course. She was determined to do this fast, and fast she would go. She wasted no time in darting forwards and though the tree course. She hooked herself quickly and started across, not caring if she passed people or moved them out of the way, she was not going to end up last again. She said nothing, and like a stoic warrior, she made her way though the people with ease, soon finishing this part of the test. But it seemed she had a longer ways to go, and the muddy clothes where sticking to her skin. She groaned and continued on, marching onward.

Parker stepped onto the glowing rocks, cringing and ignoring Aileen. "He woke up... He was fine.. Delilah and the other one was there with him," Parker took another step, his feet yelling at him to stop and turn back. "And if you were drowning then I'd stay with you but he isn't you," another step and he could tell he wasn't going to be walking on his feet for a couple of days. "And it isn't about the food, Aileen. What's his face just gets on my nerves," he was so close to the end.. Just a few more steps and he'd cross the finish line.

Aaron looked at the blonde girl run and he adverted his attention to Fiona. He smiled at her warmly as she spoke to Delilah, '' Are you feeling ok?'' he asked the blue headed girl. He asked. Delilah nodded to what she said and she stood up. '' She's ok mister Casanova, '' she playfully told Aaron as he punched his shoulder. '' Aouch, '' he said playfully as they started walking towards the others. '' Come on, '' he told Fiona softly as they started jogging despite the fatigue creeping in.

"What's his face?" She repeated, following her brother, taking deep breaths and little whimpers for each step. Truth to be told, she prefered the cold of the water above the heat of flames. "You mean Aaron?" She wouldn't let it go, her fingers resting against the back of her brother, almost as if she wanted to make sure he was there. Everything had been so weird so far, so she needed her security in him. "Why is he bugging you so?" She asked, walking faster, hating the feeling of heat under her feet. Just a little longer... She would manage that. And she would get out answers from her brother before she died.

Fiona
Fiona smiled at the man who asked her, her cheeks still slightly red. "Thanks for the concern anyway." She said nicely to him. She really didn't mind him all that much, he seemed nice. She shook out her hair and kept jogging forwards. "I really hope we aren't last." She said to him as the jogged forwards and towards the next obstacle. She was getting really tired, and she was regretting not taking at the least an apple from the cafeteria. Her stomach rumbled and she let out a groan, and kept moving.​

Fiona
Fiona smiled at the man who asked her, her cheeks still slightly red. "Thanks for the concern anyway." She said nicely to him. She really didn't mind him all that much, he seemed nice. She shook out her hair and kept jogging forwards. "I really hope we aren't last." She said to him as the jogged forwards and towards the next obstacle. She was getting really tired, and she was regretting not taking at the least an apple from the cafeteria. Her stomach rumbled and she let out a groan, and kept moving.​
Aaron shrugged, '' I'm ok... I ate well earlier and I'm use to physical training. I could continue for another batch of extreme challenge '' he said with a chuckle. Delilah jogged pass Aaron before jogging backwards. '' I think we are amongst the first to be honest. There was a bunch behind us, '' she said with a smile finally turning. The rocks. were. glowing. '' What the hell? Does he expect us to walk through this? '' she asked

"Let me out! Let me out, Goddamnit!" She kept banging on the metal shutters that had appeared, covering the room exits. What was happening? What was this? When Eliza finally turned around, there were two men in the room with her.. They both had bald heads, a mis-shapen nose, small lips, and no eyes. They kept coming closer to her and Eliza's knees gave out. She couldn't move her legs, she couldn't move her arms. It was as if the ground had grown arms and they were holding her to the floor. Eliza screamed, the man on the right had pulled out a syringe. What was happening.. This couldn't be happening.. "Please.."

Fiona
Fiona looked at the rocks in front of her with a groan. "Worst test ever." She said to the ground and Aaron. She groaned and looked at them. "This is basically blatant torture. Stepping on burning coals. I don't need to be a man, thank you very much." She said before heaving a sigh and looking at them. "Best case is to go fast and get it over with." She said.​

Parker looked back and saw that his sister, What's his face, and some other people had also joined in on the rock walking.. Parker took a step... another.... and yet another..And he was off the stupid flaming rocks. Parker turned around.. He had finally finished this stupid thing.. He watched as the others began to follow lead and Parker looked at his twin sister ans smiled, "We'll talk about it later, kay Ai?" Parker averted his gaze from Aileen to the others that had just came across the rocks.

When she saw the last couple steps, and her brother stepping off, she didn't care anymore. She jumped off and tackled him in a hug, slamming them both into the ground. "You better stick to your word" she whispered before she hugged him, burrying her face in his neck. "I'm tired. I want to go home. I haven't been doing this much since back in the days"

Aaron laughed, '' First one to be there, '' he challenged her as he stepped on the rocks and his eyes went wide. '' HOLY FUCK!'' he shouted not expecting this burning pain. He started walking fast or more jumpin as he made his way towards the end. Chiron was in the front waiting with a smirk with all kinds of stuff next to him.

Delilah looked at Fiora, '' What's your name?'' she asked curiousls trying to ignore the pain that was weirdly easing up. She focused on her feet and it was as if didn't feel the pain, which was weird to say the least. '' It doesn't hurt at all, '' she said surprised as she continued walking.

Parker was a bit surprised when Aileen had tackled him, knocking them both to the floor. It amazed him how fast she could change from acting like she hated Parker's guts to tackling him with a hug. He laughed as he expressed his tiredness. "I think it's safe to say that everyone here is pretty worn out.." He wrapped his arms around the blonde girl and let his head rest on the ground. Chiron had been in his line of view as he was staring up and Parker yawned once more. He really wasn't that fond of this horse man. "Okay, we've finished.. What do we do now?" Parker asked sitting up, shifting his and Aileen's body positions. Then he noticed that he hadn't seen one familiar face. "Where the hell is Eliza?!"

Aileen grumbled and curled up against her brothers chest, remaining on his lap. "Can't we go sleep now?" She asked instead, hiding a yawn behind her hand. She wanted to sleep. She had already been up since 6 am australian time, and it had been late adternoon when they had been summoned. She just wanted to sleep and then eat. She did glance over to Aaron, but she was simply too tired, and too cold cold to care now. She needed to rest, or get warm, or eat and drink.

Fiona
Fiona sighed. "Drat, he won." She growled before turning to the girl. "Name's Fiona." She got out before she went racing across the rocks next to him, landing second. She smiled and punched his arm. "That is for giving me no warning." She said, smiling to herself. She laughed a little bit before her stomach gave another rumble and she groaned, looking at the food. She forced herself to not visibly drool in front of these people, but it was taking a lot more self control than she thought.

Fiona
Fiona sighed. "Drat, he won." She growled before turning to the girl. "Name's Fiona." She got out before she went racing across the rocks next to him, landing second. She smiled and punched his arm. "That is for giving me no warning." She said, smiling to herself. She laughed a little bit before her stomach gave another rumble and she groaned, looking at the food. She forced herself to not visibly drool in front of these people, but it was taking a lot more self control than she thought.
Aaron laughed and punched her back. '' Soooorry. It was too hot, '' he admitted. Delilah finally jumped out of the rocks and looked at everyone. Aileen was on her brother Parker, Fiona and Aaron exchanging punchs and Chiron was straight ahead, looking like he was waiting. '' HAHA! Who would of thought I would be first!'' she shouted as she broke in a sprint laughing at Aileen, 'the competitive one who didn't even bother going until the end. ' Though, even if she wanted to be first, they could easily pass her being a very slow runner, especially withall the energy she spent.

Aaron went wide eyes and grabbed Fiona's arm, '' Come on!'' he said not wanting to let Delilah win.

@Nat @IceQueen @XxGiaXx

[OOC: @Yonsisac @Vaila @Inucadia @Kaz @Kitsune @ForgottenBlood @LittleWolfie -
If you guys need any help intergrating, don't hesitate to say so in the Chat. :P ]

Status
Not open for further replies.