DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Of course you're still here XD

Yes, I'm thinking about that too, however I want to appreciate his character since I always think that everyone gave their best effort when making a character, so I will tell that there is a problem and he needs to be sent home immediately. I will put his character to the 'eliminated' candidates along with the reason why.

Yep, I will contact the first person who offered to be the male contestant, hope my memory doesn't trick me XD

My banner is still on the run XD but I will message the members that ask for spot first :3

Reactions: darkflames13
It's the one with the horse pic Gateman who showed interest first I think. Then it's ResistingTheEnlightened

Reactions: Azula
I'll be posting tomorrow....today....today/tomorrow. It's the am and i will reply in the pm. Since someones interacting with little old Jamie :3

Still here posting tomorrow.

Yep it is @Gateman who will take the last male spot, whoop~ Say hello :3 *now I feel like I'm a kindergarten teacher*

Anyway he will post the character tomorrow :3

And I don't want to rush you guys, sorry if you feel that way T.T

Kinda sensitive when the OOC starts to become quieter, I had one RP that used to be so noisy, chat here and there, but one day it started to became quiet and then the RP is down ToT

I don't know how to make people keep the interest, gotta need to find a way to entertain the players now and then~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh you can~ As long as I don't need to pay more for that XD

I never watch the sound of music, am I okay?

Oh yes. Do that Hatter. //prepares a Skype group, a.k.a. Hatter's stage
:'D

I got you Azula :3 I will post I promise and interact with people~

Just wondering, do any of you guys live in Asia?
I come from a magical place called 'Singapore'
*throws glitter on everyone*
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I'm from Asia too, I'm very close to you Hatter~ I bet you can guess where do I come from? :p

Nope, just a little bit to the south~

I'm still here. I keep trying to write a post but I'm not really sure what to do next. >:T

Yep, Indonesia :3
Maybe you can talk to someone? The girls or boys? I will post something either today or tomorrow, because the first day mostly just hanging around.

I will skip the day after seeing several people talk to each other, then the game will on, whoop whoop!

Reactions: darkflames13