DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

That awkward moment when everyone can find all the perfect photos for your character.
I can never find a good picture since I usually repurpose one of my dozens of OCs, and most of them have oddly specific appearances (see: Carl).

plus I always thought it was really tacky when someone uses an image from a well-known game or anime or whatever and I'm afraid of accidentally doing that

I love that photo it reminds me of one of my best rp
The picture spoke to the char I want lol, she's dress girly and nice but than she has the biker gloves on lol...just perfect..Can't wait for you all to see my char. I got to go, but be back tonight with character^^.

Reactions: Golden Anime
Wow, that is a lot! Anyway, I'm still on my home >.< wish I can help finding the pict :( @darkflames13

@Moogle-Girl Yep, people have their own preferences ^^ and since I'm not good, totally not good at making description about how my char looks like, I prefer use image >.<

@Shattered♦Secrets™ She is good too~ Ah can't wait too see the final one since you might find another pict that suits her XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Anyway, can't find much using phone, but this one might suit your character ^^ and I don't want to add more to your long list XD

20140617222024_rSPs5.thumb.400_0.jpeg

Reactions: darkflames13
I actually found that pic earlier as well @Azula. Not in my list though, must've forgotten to add it or closed the tab :'D
Also, I'm sorry I made such a long list ;w; Too. Many. Optionssssdajklahf.

@darkflames13 Well she is suppose to be found by me then :p and that's okay~ You're totally helpful with your recommendation ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
bN1pewx.jpg
[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]
APPEARANCE
2vtzcc7.jpg

"The Prettiest Dresses Are Worn To Be Taken Off, Darling."[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]

NAME

Her Name Is...

Avianna Galleria Bellerose

[BCOLOR=#000000]GENDER[/BCOLOR]

She Is...

Female, Duh.

[BCOLOR=#000000]AGE[/BCOLOR]

Avianna Just Turned...

20, She's Young And Fun.

[BCOLOR=#000000]RACE[/BCOLOR]

Avianna Is A ...

Beautiful Enchantress...Not A Seductress Or Succubus...Those Are Whores, She's Classier Than That.

[BCOLOR=#000000]OCCUPATION[/BCOLOR]

She Is A...

Professional Belly Dancer/High Fashion Model...Yeah She's Hot, And You All Know It.

[BCOLOR=#000000]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Avianna Is A Beautiful Girl, With A Vulgar Mouth.[/BCOLOR]

Seductive: Avianna is an Enchantress, so she is naturally a seductive girl. She loves to play with the minds of men...always seeing how far she can take it before they turn into the little boy who had a crush on the hottest girl in school. She usually doesn't do it on purpose, it's just her personality at it's best. So if your a hot guy, single or not...Avianna will try to get to you to want to sleep with her...only turning you down and laughing at your pathic life.

Abrasive: Avianna has an in your face type way about her, always saying how she feels and not caring who feels any type of way. If she doesn't like you, she'll let it be known, she hates those fake mean girls who talk about people behind their backs...she'll talk about you to your face.

Flirtatious: When she's not being seductive or mean, Avianna is being a flirt...when she does this, it's actually just for fun. She doesn't try to get anyone to get with her, she just likes to have men THINK she's attracted to them...when she's actually not at all.

Girly Girl: Avianna, like any real girl, loves fashion, shopping and boys of course. When she's not cutting someone down, she's usually getting new and expensive outfits, just because she is a high in demand model she get's a lot of free things...the life of being Outstandingly Beautiful is really...AWESOME.

Mean: If you don't know by now, Avianna is a down right Mean Person in general...if your not her close friend, she'll treat you like dirt. She even treats some of her friends like that, she's full of herself and she could care less about what anyone thinks of her...she knows she is Fabulous.

Manipulative: Avianna uses her beauty and enchanting ways to her advantage, she can't place spells on people...that skill was taken away her, but that's a diffrent story. Even though her magic of seduction is gone, she still has her looks and smarts to get her way. She can still use some magic, just to HELP a little...she loves to pick people's brains and see what makes them tick and see how far she can take her manipulation. If she's being overly nice to you...please watch out, it's for your own good.

Wild: Avianna has a wild side to her, but who doesn't? She can become crazy and reckless, taking dares and wanting to do all of them...that's the fun side that most people never see, being overshadowed by her mean side.

Vindictive: If you betray Avianna, or trick her...she'll come back at you ten times harder. She actually loves to plot revenge on people, it makes her mean side even more prominent when she does it. If she was a Queen of some Kingdom...all her subjects would fear her and do as she wants, taking over every other kingdom with a well manicured fist.

Smart: Avianna may be a pretty face, but she has a brain too. She can use her smarts as much as her looks to her advantage. She has Brain, Brawn & Beauty...what else is there?

Friendly: When Avianna is being nice in a genuine way, she can really be a nice girl. If she actually likes you then she will actually be nice to you, and she won't have a second agenda towards you.

Energetic: Avianna is always moving around, she hates to be in one spot for too long. She doesn't have any mental or physical issues, she just likes to be moving...maybe it's the dancer in her, who knows? She is the one who will probably still being roaming around, not going to sleep until super late at night.

Aggressive: Avianna is a very aggressive and hot headed girl, she hates being disrespected...even though she does it to others all the time, just be prepared for her rage, if you dare disrespect her.

[BCOLOR=#000000]SKILLS[/BCOLOR]

Avianna Has A Few Amazing Skills...She Knows Everyone Is Jealous Of Them.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dancing[/BCOLOR]
Modeling
Singing
Manipulation
Playing The Electric Guitar
Magical Spells...Sadly Not Seduction Ones
Painting
Drawing
Contortion
Reparing Cars

[BCOLOR=#000000]LIKES[/BCOLOR]

These Are Some Things Avianna Really Likes...

Shopping, Traveling, Cars, Spas, Massages, Boys, Expensive Things, Paris, Rome, New York, California, High Heels, Poodles, Reality TV, Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Marilyn Monroe, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, The Mean Girls Movies, Pitch Perfect 1 & 2, Unfriended, As Above So Below, Cats, The Beach, Summer, Pools, Private Parties, Private Islands, The Night Life, The Vampire Diaries, Dancing, Singing, Followers, People Who Want To Follow Her, Being Beautiful, Europe, America, Expensive Food, Gold, Unique Accessories, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Modeling, Being Seductive, Being Mean, Being The Leader, Sweet Sugary Treats, Staying Thin And Sexy, New Hair Designs, New Fashion Shows, Pretty Little Liars, The DUFF Movie

[BCOLOR=#000000]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]

These Are Some Things Avianna Really Hates...

Annoying People, Poor People, Looking Ugly...As If, Girls Who Are Prettier Than Her...As If Again, Being Disrespected, Staying Still For Too Long, Not Being The Leader, Drugs, Sushi, Drug Users, Idiots, Weak Men, Anything She Doesn't Like Or Sees

[BCOLOR=#000000]FEARS[/BCOLOR]

Avianna Would Never Admit These Things...

Spiders, Being Embarrassed, Never Finding Someone Who Will Love Her For Her, Letting Down Her Walls & Being Vulnerable

[BCOLOR=#000000]REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW[/BCOLOR]

Avianna Truly Wants This...

Avianna is afraid that her over the top mean girl personality might be the reason why guys are scared off by her...she can't help it, that's who she is. She hopes she can find someone on this show that can put up with her bad...because if they can't, they will never get her good.

[BCOLOR=#000000]OTHER INFORMATION[/BCOLOR]

Some More Things To Know About Avianna...

FAVORITE COLOR

Avianna's Favorite Color Is...

Hot Pink...Well Actually Any Shade Of Pink She Loves, But Hot Pink The Most.

FAVORITE FOOD

Avianna's Favorite Food Is...

Anything Sweet, (Cookies, Jolly Ranchers, Candy Canes, Ice Cream, Cake).

FAVORITE DRINK

Avianna's Favorite Drink Is...

A Strawberry Fanta Soda.

FAVORITE MUSIC GENRE

Avianna's Favorite Music Genre Is...

Pop Music

FAVORITE MOVIE GENRE

Avianna's Favorite Movie Genre Is...

Horror...what? A girl can like some darkness, can't she?

"Sometimes Being The Bigger Person Means Smiling And Nodding...While Fantasizing About Punching The Other Person In The Throat, Doll Face."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Okay my char is up...she's one of the more favorite of chars I have made...can;t wat to start this lol.

Okay my char is up...she's one of the more favorite of chars I have made...can;t wat to start this lol.
She's so cute! (in the bratty princess kind of way) #LoveHer (灬♥ω♥灬)

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
She's so cute! (in the bratty princess kind of way) #LoveHer (灬♥ω♥灬)
Yeah most of my girls I make are Bratty, or Bitchy...or the Goofy Blonde xD. That's why they are so legendary in other rps I've been in xD.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Awesome~ I can see here bitching around the show *in a good way though X)* I'll put her up now~

So we have everyone's character now whoop whoop! The IC will be up soon, I even haven't finished Cerena's information, HEHE. Anyway I promise the IC will be up in this week, hmm, Friday maybe, but can be earlier than that ^^

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Awesome~ I can see here bitching around the show *in a good way though X)* I'll put her up now~

So we have everyone's character now whoop whoop! The IC will be up soon, I even haven't finished Cerena's information, HEHE. Anyway I promise the IC will be up in this week, hmm, Friday maybe, but can be earlier than that ^^
Cool and yeah in a good way, a great Reality Show needs that one big villain to be a success xD. Can't wait...for now later guys, gotta charge tablet, might be back tonight don't knw if not see you all tomorrow. AND LOVE ON!

Reactions: Hitomebore
See you! Also still waiting for Hatter to choose her new appearance though X)

When do you think we will start?

@Azula I hate to pain you but can I change my race for my character it's only the slightest bit and he's still human anyways

Just as I say before, Friday is the best for me seeing that I might be not home today and tomorrow, but maybe I can make it before Friday ^^
Don't worry, before the IC is up, anyone can change their character~

Last edited:
Just as I say before, Friday is the best for me seeing that I might be not home today and tomorrow, but maybe I can make it before Friday ^^
Don't worry, before the IC is up, anyone can change their character~
Alright it was because you have that fancy banner stuff

Because I love fancy things and it gives general information about the candidates :3 which is why I'm responsible to change that when anyone wants to edit their main info (pict, name, occupation, race, and age) ^^

Because I love fancy things and it gives general information about the candidates :3 which is why I'm responsible to change that when anyone wants to edit their main info (pict, name, occupation, race, and age) ^^
Well it's finished the personality is a bit of a W.I.P. But I don't know his true personality

@Anime is Life Okay I'll edit him ^^ and you can take your time, we have about 2 days and a half until Friday :3