Darkened Skies; Dead Mans Trigger

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I am back, posts are in the work, they shall be coming.

I went ahead and posted to move us along. Welcome back E.T

@Hellis Results of firing off a flashbang grenade?

Inside a cra!med space. The resultat will likely be fairly effecient.

Inside a cra!med space. The resultat will likely be fairly effecient.

Well if it's successful with driving the beasties from the shadows, want to include Jonathan opening fire on them in your post or is that something I can edit in?

Sooo I can try hitting it then?

Sallright. Its miiiiles off
I know, but when Cthulhu OPENS THE FRIGGIN SKY to punish us with titanic monstrosities covered with dog-sized ants for breaking his toys, well...

...If shit wasn't real before (and I certainly thought it was), it really is now.

I know, but when Cthulhu OPENS THE FRIGGIN SKY to punish us with titanic monstrosities covered with dog-sized ants for breaking his toys, well...

...If shit wasn't real before (and I certainly thought it was), it really is now.
Totally not concerned... And by that, I mean Robert just shit himself.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, has this sort of thing happened much after the initial invasion like this, or is this seemingly the first time its happened since?

I talked with Hellis earlier:
The portals were preceded by Hellpours up to 8 days in advance. Then they opened. They stayed open for a while (I think several years? Didn't get clarification on this), and then closed. For the past 12+ years, the people have been fighting against the remnants.

This (and presumably far more portals), are the first new portals, in 20 years.

There might be things I am missing, or misread, but Hellis will surely be by soon to clarify.

I talked with Hellis earlier:
The portals were preceded by Hellpours up to 8 days in advance. Then they opened. They stayed open for a while (I think several years? Didn't get clarification on this), and then closed. For the past 12+ years, the people have been fighting against the remnants.

This (and presumably far more portals), are the first new portals, in 20 years.

There might be things I am missing, or misread, but Hellis will surely be by soon to clarify.
Okay. Without spoilers, I hope my next post will be pretty good and give some insight into the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.