Darkened Skies; Dead Mans Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snakey
I will go ahead and post a IC without you this round, YOu got one more round before forfeit.

Yes sorry. I am working trough my backlog. Long story short. Your GM has battled personal issues and poor health the past two months. I did talk to Snakey and he is still onboard, just cought up in his own personal shit so I am working on the IC as we speak. Its a bit slower, due to having to take breaks.

Ok, take as much time as you need, and thank you for the update.

Hey man, its whatever. I'm used to being in the Kestrel rps so I can wait. XD

You may all start flailing and pray to god now.

IN SUMMARY;

Unidentified Nasty flyers (Unf) seem to carry a living payload. Logistics suggest they do not all carry a shit ton of Banshees. But you never know. The Swarm is fucking huge, and coming your way. Catarpillar AA guns are made specifically to deal with it however, so that's a plus. Banshees are incoming, and could be usefull to either cripple the Banshee or the "UNF"s. Sten is currently the only person capable of moving down there. But I suspect he will be quick to post. I might even snag him for a quick collab just to get that part over with for the others sake.

I am so going to give those things a name, and damn it it will stick whether you want it to or not! XD

No, but they got that Seafood looking vibe to me. XD

But there aren't very many biblical references to Manatees.

I meant a jellyfish.. Jellyfish are called Maneter in swedish.

Meanwhile, Omicron is stuck in a house somewhere with some very brown underwear :P

You may all start flailing and pray to god now.
Pray to the dice gods that they might be merciful, and not like these guys....
1389797232748.jpg

I might even snag him for a quick collab just to get that part over with for the others sake.
Let the collab-ing commence.

Ehe. Right. I am not at alllll like those guys.

The status of some players are up in the air right now. Trying to get ahold of them currently.

we Lost @Goldmarble sadly. He is bowing out from Darkened Skies. This leaves us with one less Mech. With the game slowing down considerably in posting pace I might have to recruit some new blood. He did adress a issue that I feel I might as well adress as well. I kinda stacked the threats a bit to intensely for my own liking. Rest assured, there will be downtime between the missions for your charachters to do some less heavy moments and actually be more "human"

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually. I think I will lay this setting on ice. Its crawled to halt and It is not working to my liking. Sorry all!

Awww... phooey. Well thank you all for the incredibly engaging experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.