Darkened Skies; Dead Mans Trigger

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, since pilots physically interface with the mech, would they have some sort of like access port on their head or neck or something to plug in?

It's less of a plug, and more a "incasing" the helmet thing reads you externally with the help of the crazy as c'thulu metal you have there.

It's less of a plug, and more a "incasing" the helmet thing reads you externally with the help of the crazy as c'thulu metal you have there.
Another question, what sort of things can they make the mech do without being in it? I'm not expecting much. Maybe stuff like opening up the cockpit? Or is that sort of thing controlled by mechanical levers and whatnot in and on the suit and the pilot has to do from on the mech?

Another question, what sort of things can they make the mech do without being in it? I'm not expecting much. Maybe stuff like opening up the cockpit? Or is that sort of thing controlled by mechanical levers and whatnot in and on the suit and the pilot has to do from on the mech?
*Silently hoping for some sweet guard mode when the pilot is not in the cockpit*

*waits for the mechs to pull out some tables and chairs, and just sit around playing cards for a while...*

The mechs so far are not capable of guard mode. They do key your psychic signature though, so it could open for you without you touching it.

The mechs so far are not capable of guard mode. They do key your psychic signature though, so it could open for you without you touching it.
Okay, thanks. That was the sort of thing I was expecting.

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Name: Deckion Cole [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Callsign: Roughdragon [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Age: 28[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Appearance: A slightly muscular build, he has black hair and brown eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Brief Background: Deckion grew up during the attack of Fallen Earth, and has a dislike of the Psy-Ops for killing his brother because he was suspected of working with the enemy. After his home was destroyed in Tokyo, he had escaped, barely. He had to fight for his life as he crossed the gap to the mainland. When he got to China, he hid in the mountain region until the Asian reclamation campaign began, and afterwards, he joined the mechanized infantry as a shock trooper. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Role: Infantry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Traits[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Athletic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Mental Fortitude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Sturdy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Shock trooper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Crack shot- While not as accurate as a sniper, Deckion has better than average aim.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Adaptive- Deckion can use almost anything as a weapon, whether it be a gun, brick, or a paintbrush.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Equipment[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Rex-12: A bullpup style assault rifle which fires 12.7mm armor piercing or shredder rounds, which are basically hollow bullets filled with shrapnel. Has hell of a kick, but it can punch right through light armor like a bullet through butter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Jager Hunter: A large "handgun" that fires a 25mm shell. The gun can either fire high explosive or armor piercing ammo. Carries a two round mag.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Sting grenade: A grenade that gives off a flashbang like effect, but also fires hard rubber balls to "Sting" the target.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Bounce Armor: A chestplate made of an alloy of steel and iron, the plate is angled, and bullets have a slight chance of ricochet. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3a3a3a]Medical Kit: A medkit in case he is badly injured.[/BCOLOR]

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I do not see you joining us dragon. Someone who gives me one line of backstory is not somone I want in my RP.

Yea, I'm still here. I kind of rushed it yesterday because I saw that there were 3 spots left. I can add more backstory if you want.

You are not ET. I said No. Sticking with it. Sorry mate.

Fell asleep. Back to working on it. Not busy, just lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.