Dark Whisper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elize frowned and clenched her hands. "If you hurt him, then I will come after you and hunt you!" She shouted as Silencer disappeared and she then turned towards Alexander. She tucked the note into her pocket and then looked down at the ground, she didn't want to ask for a favor, not after everything he had already done for her and she frowned sadly. "I-I should probably go.. Home.." She said. Home, the run down building more like that could collapse over her at any moment when she was there. Was her only thought. She glanced down at her pocket and due to her curiosity she unfurled the note and then read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know I have an extra room in the mansion, and you could stay if you wanted to to." He looked at her and approached cautiously not trying to alarm her and placed a hand on her shoulder. He hadn't even noticed the note until he looked down but even then he looked away from it. If the note said anything valuable he trusted her to tell him. So now I'm adopting people I save and letting them live in my mansion? What of Silencer? Would he really kill you if you went after Jack? So many questions and yet they all can be answered with 'I'm not backing down and not giving up' if Silencer wants to fight I'll fight. I'm not giving any ground to some hot shot assassin.

Silencer looked back at the mansion for a moment from where he stood, some distance away from Alexander's home. He trusted Elize to read the note, which read: I understand your search for justice. However, you cannot find it there. If you truly want to learn how to exact justice as you see fit, return to your home. You will find a black arrow there. Set it upon the wall outside the window, if you want to be taught all you need.

She tossed away the note after reading it, she was now conflicted. A part of her wanted to stay and learn what Alexander wanted to teach her, yet another side of her, despite the fear of Silencer, wanted to learn what he could offer as well. She gritted her teeth and she put her hands on the sides of her head as she sat down on her knees, not knowing which one of them to choose and she stared at the ground with a sad frown. "I don't know which one of them I should choose..." She thought to herself.

"Look I don't want to force anything on you and I was thinking," He paused and really thought about what he was about to. "We could both learn something from each other." He was starting to question his own justification for his motives.

She looked up at Alexander and then down at the ground. "I need some time to think about... everything, but I'll stop by tomorrow with my decision." Said Elize with a small nod before she stood up. "I promise." She then added and she handed back the blanket before she made her way home. Once there, she looked around and then down at the floor, she let out a heavy sigh and she then looked towards the window. She thought about what was written on the note that Silencer gave her and she then brushed back some hair from her face before she looked around and soon found the black arrow. She picked it up and fiddled slightly with it before she put it outside on the wall and she sat down on the sofa. She fell asleep and woke up about an hour later as she heard something, she opened her eyes slowly and looked around, she heard a creaking sound but she couldn't see a shadow nor could sh hear footsteps. She frowned as she sat up in the sofa and her eyes then widened as she realized what it was... It was the building! She quickly crouched down and covered her head with her arms as the building collapsed over her.

Elize coughed as she waved her hand to wave away the smoke that had erupted as the building collapsed and she looked around, she was stuck, she could barely move in the little space she had and the only thing keeping the rest of the building from crushing her was two beams that were now crossed over her head but they were slowly giving in to the heavy weight of the building. She couldn't scream for help either as there wasn't much air in the space where she was now and she had to sav all the oxygen that she could. She gritted her teeth and she cursed low as she tried to find a way out, but to no avail. She couldn't use her cellphone either to call for help since Silencer had shot it and destroyed it!

Luckily Harbinger had been out walking when the building started to collapsing. He charged over and tried to help civilians out but most of them thought he was a looter.
"No, no I'm here to help." As the civilians ran away from him. He made it to where Elize had been sleeping to see the room was collapsing. He started moving some of the rubble.
"Elize are you alright in there?" She didn't respond and he kept moving rubble but some of the pieces where heavier than others. "Elize!" He shouted when he finally uncovered part of her. He continued to move the rubble assured himself that he wasn't sure about a lot more. "Please be alive." He finally uncovered her completely and offered her up.

Harbringer would've been looking at the wrong place as Elize was trapped under two supporting beams that held up everything and kept her from being crushed, however, she had to lower herself to lie on her stomach as the beams were slowly giving in to the heavy weight, she had heard someone yelling her name and she gritted her teeth as she couldn't shout out in response.
The woman that Harbinger rescued, however, quickly climbed out with his aid and she thanked him.
Elize felt how she was becoming dizzy due to the lack of air.

Silencer leaped into the room and rolled across the floor before he checked a device which he carried with him. He had been clever to place another tracking device on Elize the moment that he handed her the note in Alexander's mansion, although he had not thought that it would be useful so soon. He looked around the room when he noticed someone being kept down underneath two support beams - Elize. He ran over to her before he pulled aside whatever rubble were upon the support beams, only looking at her when it was merely the beams which remained. ''Remain still.'' He stated as he grasped one of the beams. The assassin thanked his enhanced strength at that point, as despite the fact the beams were truly heavy, he lifted them with almost seeming ease out of the way before he reached down his hand to Elize. ''We cannot stay here. You will need to trust me for now.''

Elize slowly stood up with Silencer's help, she could barely hear what he said as she felt as if she was going to faint. She gritted her teeth slightly as she tried to stand on her own, but she collapsed down on her knees again and she swallowed once. She held her already injured shoulder which had taken a hit as the building had collapsed over her and she swallowed once, not only was she feeling faint, but she was also in shock, understandably, since who wouldn't be shocked after having a three-story building collapse over you?

He couldn't find her but he trusted that meant she escaped there was no way that Silencer would let her die, not here, not like this. He left the building and watched it collapse. That was the good ol' fashioned Gotham City engineering for you. He looked at the ruins and thought about how perhaps had he insisted a little more she could've stayed at the mansion but that didn't matter know. She was some where, most likely safe, or so he hoped.

Due to her faint and shocked state which he noticed, Silencer pulled Elize over his shoulder and leaped out the window. Ordinarily, such a jump would be beyond human capabilities. However, Silencer were trained and enhanced for situations like these. He leaped out the window and onto the roof of a different building, then made his way down all the way to the streets.

She shut her eyes as he pulled her over his shoulder and she hanged over it while her arms hanged limp and she took heavy and frightened breathes as the shock was beginning to lose its grip on her and she opened her eyes and then looked around a bit with her hands against his back so she could support herself as she leaned up a bit and she then glanced at Silencer from the corner of her eye. "I think I heard Alexander's voice... so why was it Benjamin that rescued me...?" She thought to herself and looked around to see if she could spot Alexander.

He stood outside on top of a nearby roof not wanting to be spotted by police trying to spot her in the crowd but she wasn't there and then he turned to roofs and spotted her on Silencer's back. He supposed that was her choice and he stood and turned his back he had to continue his search for Jack no matter what Silencer warned him about. He had to go after Victor Valus tonight. He headed towards the docks after he got down off the building. It wouldn't take him long to get to the docks.

''It is good that I were present at the time this happened. I saw the arrow.'' He stated as he glanced to Elize. He nodded to her as he placed her down to stand on her own two feet.
''You have considered and accepted my proposal, then?'' He inquires as he folded his arms loosely across his chest.

"Yeah... but..." She said and she glanced down at the ground. "I... also want Alexander to train me. I want experience from you both." She said and she sighed heavily. She brushed some hair from her face and then quickly looked over her shoulder as she looked towards the building and her eyes then widened. She remembered hearing Alexander's voice, but she had never seen him there and now she was worried that something had happened to him. "Alexander, where is he?! He's not wounded or buried, is he?!" She asked as she looked towards Silencer.

He was already at the docks going to finish his investigation even if it meant he was going to get killed by Silencer. It was easy to get a guy alone as he wandered the docks. The first guy got noticed that Victor Valus was locked away in an old break room for the docking men when the nights got to cold. He smirked and was ready to play with the rats he had cornered into this maze of nightmares.

Silencer became silent for a moment, then shook his head. ''He cannot teach you anything. He is a wanna-be vigilante, nothing more. He is not a man like Batman.''
He stated, not out of admiration for the Dark Knight but more out of contempt for the Harbinger of Nightmares. ''I cannot stand those who place themselves too highly.''
He continued. ''He is without training such as I have been trained. I can teach you all that you need to know.''

"He is my friend!" She hissed at Silencer and she frowned deeply. "And I don't know about you, but I sure as hell haven't got many of those. So I put friendship over what he may or may not be in others eyes." She said and then glanced around. "I wonder where he might be..." She thought to herself as she looked at the ground before she turned her head towards Silencer again. "If you can't understand that. Then you have nothing to teach me." She snarled.

''Fool.'' He said but then shook his head. ''You do not need to be concerned. He is safe. I have had a heat signature reading on the building. It was empty.'' He stated.
His arms folded across his chest as he studied her. ''Very well, then. If those are your terms.''

Status
Not open for further replies.