Dark Whisper

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Good.'' Silencer stated as he stepped out to the entrance. ''It means that I now have your attention. Do not leave me alone here, I prefer to discuss face to face.'' He called out as he folded his arms across his chest. He was not concerned about being trapped within the mansion.

Elize explained to Alexander everything that had happened when she was alone with Silencer and everything that had been said and she cried while she explained it all.

"Yes but see this isn't face to face. This is face to whatever the hell you're wearing on your face." He knew that his attempt to make Silence upset would fail but it didn't matter as long as he had his attention. He unlocked the house and just smiled at him. "But it is nice to meet you Silencer."

Elize stood up as Alexander unlocked the house and her eyes widened as she backed away a few steps. "H-how is it possible?" She mumbled to herself and her body began to instantly tremble as she looked at Silencer.

''You seem surprised.'' Silencer stated as his head tilted to the side when he looked at Elize. ''You did not really believe that I would lose track of you so easily?'' He inquired before his eyes fell upon Alexander.
''Alexander Travonski, a.k.a, Harbinger of Nightmares. Born and raised in Metropolis until later moving to Gotham. Dismissed from military duty at the age of twenty due to disorderly conduct. IQ level of 180. Billionaire playboy at day, sociopath vigilante at night.'' Silencer went on about information regarding Alexander which he had learned. Some of it. He would not show his cards too soon. ''Is there something that I have missed in particular?''

"No not at all. It really isn't surprising that you know that much. But as for you there is little to be known except for you're history and of course contracts you've worked after you trained with Death Stroke. A lot of stuff was classified but it wasn't that hard to get the info." He smirked and sighed silently. "Well first off lets start with your real name, Benjamin Crawford you have a background with service in the military, possessing a renowned reputation for his capabilities as a soldier. At some point, You were transferred to an undisclosed location, the reason for this remains unknown. Officially, you died sometime after this re-location. Instead of actually dying you later re-appear after abandoning the military, with the alias Silencer, a deadly assassin and mercenary trained by one of the world's deadliest assassins: Slade Wilson, a.k.a, Deathstroke. I did my own research as well." He bowed and smirked. "So Elize this is Benjamin and Benjamin this is Elize but you two have already met. Now that we're all acquainted can we go inside and stop acting like we're going to kill each other. If you really wanted us daed we'd be laying in the mud here with two bullets in us. One in our hearts the other in our skulls." Harbinger figured that Silencer had a plan but he had no problem with going along if it meant his own safety and the safety of civilians, like Elize.

''Impressive. But dangerous. Perhaps I will place you on a target list yet.'' He stated to Alexander, but then shrugged his shoulders. He looked over to Elize for a moment before he pressed his hands against the balaclava, then removed it, showing his appearance as none other than Benjamin Crawford, the man that she met not too long ago. ''Let us discuss this matter, then.''

Elize's eyes widened and she stood shocked as Silencer removed his mask and revealed that he was Benjamin. "N-no! It's not possible! Someone like him couldn't be the man that I met earlier! This has to be some form of trick... Or trap!" She thought to herself while she backed a few steps.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dangerous indeed but I don't really care what you do it just matters that you're in town once you've left I'll simply forget all about you." He turned to Elize. "So yes the murder of that Joker."

''Murder?'' Silencer's head tilted to the side upon the question. ''Is it murder you call it? I call vengeance, which was quite just.'' He looked to Elize and nodded.
''It is not murder which she committed. An eye for an eye, blood for blood. Such is the true way of justice.'' He stated before he looked to Alexander. ''Of course, I am certain you know all about that.''
His lips curled into a slight smile, albeit a devious one. ''Yes, murder is more suitable for your acts. Have you ever shared with her who your... predecessor were?''

Elize looked between Benjamin and Alexander, she looked a bit confused. She raised an eyebrow as she felt something in her pocket and she pulled out a small note. She read the note and her eyes narrowed slightly in disbelief as she tucked it back into her pocket and she looked at Benjamin as he spoke before she looked at Alexander in a questioning manner as he was asked about his predecessor.

"So you know about that as well? Is there nothing that you don't find your eyes or mind jumping into? Nonetheless I have taken the lives of many people and never have I called it anything of murder. Vengeance and Justice are the outcome but it is nonetheless murder I admit that to myself. I murder those who need to be murdered and I have admitted that I am a criminal, a evil, but a necessary evil at that. In my eyes I am a noble evil." A good guy. Harbinger was trying to get over the conflicting line between what was good and evil. Had he been wrong all along now that he was really looking at what he considered good? Had there every been a time where Harbinger wasn't evil? Am I like the people I kill? A villain who only merely justifies his means with vengeance like Silence? No, I am a good guy and no matter how many criminals I kill I will always be good. My means are righteous and my actions justified. Harbinger sighed and looked at Elize.

Benjamin's lips curled into a wider smile. You fell right into the trap I laid. ''How amusing. You attempt to justify your actions to me? To Elize? Or yourself?'' He inquired before he looked to Elize.
''You have not shared with her then, that your predecessor was one Doctor Jonathan Crane, commonly known by his villainous alias Scarecrow.'' He stated before he looked to Alexander once more.
''How... noble.''

Elize froze on the spot as she heard the name Scarecrow. She had heard of him several times and of the fear toxin he used, her face turned pale and she looked between the two of them. She didn't know which one of them she could feel safe with anymore. She felt as if she was standing between two rocks that at any moment would crush her. She stood frozen on the spot and her body trembled as her eyes were widened.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I will not debate this. Dr. Crane had no part in my design. I used him as a puppet to achieve my own goals and that was to make a fear toxin not a lethal one but one I could use for extracting information from criminals. It works quite well in fact." He looked at Elize and sighed. "You have to understand this please. I want only the best for Gotham and I do not see Batman helping at all, nor do I see people like Silencer fixing the problem themselves." He turned to Silencer. "At least my actions are not justified with greed you don't just kill villains you go after the highest bid much like your predecessor." He was going into dangerous territories and knew that any moment Silencer could easily kill him but he wasn't here to debate his methods or the reason behind him. As far as he was concerned now he just wanted Silencer out of Gotham and if that meant working with him, or against him then he was fine with it.

''Of course not. I am not here to pretend that I am a hero. I am not here to pretend that there is justice. In this world, there is no justice.'' Silencer explained as he shrugged his shoulders. He looked at Alexander and, once more, showed the same amused smile which he had expressed before. ''But you? You call yourself a vigilante on the pursuit for justice, a necessary evil. But I question, how are you truly better than the villains you, and men such as Batman, have sought to stop? You hunt down those committing chaos and misery, yet you use approaches which heralds the same tyranny of fear that villains such as Scarecrow once made.'' He stated. He tossed Elize a glance to where she stood as he looked into her eyes before he looked back to Alexander. ''In any case, I am not here to discuss morality. I am here to give you a warning. Your target are men such as Victor Valus and the Jack of Trades. Leave such matters be, to be handled by professionals.''

"I am a professional," He gave Silencer a slightly angry look then he looked at Elize. "But you could use a little more, discipline, not to mention training. I could train you but you have to be open about it. I don't care if you kill people like I do just accept the training that way you don't end up with a bullet in your shoulder, or worse next time."

Elize looked between the two of them as they were talking and she then looked down at the ground while frowning as she clenched her hands and she backed another few steps, she didn't know what to do of which one of them to trust.

He shook his head for a moment. He had made his point. He even managed to gain amusement from the fact that Alexander was angered. ''I have warned you. Leave this matter to a professional, or you may be on the target list. I am certain someone would pay a... lesser sum for your demise.'' Benjamin stated as he donned his balaclava while he looked at Alexander. He soon looked to Elize for a moment, simply giving her a glance as he looked into her eyes, then nodded. He began to walk, walk past Alexander and Elize, but the moment he stepped by Elize he slipped a note into her hand as he went out the door and disappeared into the shadows of the night.

Alexander sighed perhaps Silencer was right but did that mean he would simply just give up, no. He looked at Elize and sighed slightly he wasn't sure that anything could really fix the blunder he had just committed.
"That could have gone better." He noted not really noticing he had said it aloud as he watched Elize carefully trying to see if she was going to run, hit him, or simply just stand there.

Status
Not open for further replies.