Dark Whisper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't hard to take out the guys then he got to Victor who had shot him with a small handgun but the vest stopped the bullet. He grabbed Victor and slammed him against the wall.
"This is where it gets fun Victor." He sprayed him with the fear toxin and watched him squirm. He took a little sadistic pleasure in it as he tossed him across the room. "So where is your boss Jack of Trades!?"
"I ain't got no boss man." He was trying to remain calm and find the door but it wouldn't work for long. Harbinger grabbed him by his collar.
"Don't lie to me! I know all about your drug operation Valus!" He dragged him over to a window which over looked the water and smashed it so he could lean Victor out the window. "Now tell me about Jack!"
"What do you want me to say about him?"
"Everything!" He nearly let Victor go into the tumbling black abyss below. Victor squealed like a tiny girl at first then finally broke.
"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you everything! He ain't even in Gotham." Harbinger slammed his head into the wall.
"Then where is he!?"
"I don't know man! I don't know! He comes to us when he wants his cut of the profit! That is all I know I swear!" Victor was trying to get away but it wouldn't work.
"Thanks for the info." Harbinger threw him out the window into the splashing waves. There was no way he survived with the fear toxin in his system he'd die of a heart attack before he even hit the water. Time to head back to his house and wait for Jack of Trades to reveal himself that would be his time to strike.

"Yes, those are my conditions." She said before she turned around and began to run in the direction of her home that had been reduced to rubble. She looked around a bit before she narrowed her eyes as she couldn't see Alexander and she clenched her fists, she then looked in the direction of where he lived and she began heading that way, albeit still a bit shook up after everything that had happened.

He arrived at the house which was undisturbed and parked the car. He got out and pulled out his board and started connecting the dots.
"So who do you show up for Jack?" He pulled the pins and moved them. "I still don't know anything." He pulled of Victor's paper and marked an X through it in red high lighter then burned it. He headed upstairs to make lunch and work out same as everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.