Dark of Night OOC (Still Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your charries look pretty awesome, Reyyof1. The only thing I see that might be something Phoenix may question is if your bad guy working under Vlad, or is he doing his own thing? Reason asking because Phoenix has already established an antagonist and his goal, and the actions of this RP surrounds that.

Your charries have a great background story, but is there any connection between that and the storyline already established? Are you planning on working your concept into hers? (Trust me, I've already scurried several ideas that might work well with them both). Or are you wanting to build on your story concept, with your protag and antag, within Phoenix's story concept?

I say, if you're wanting to work your concept into Phoenix's layout, chat with her about it a bit. But, if you've just laid out an awesome background story for your main charrie to tap into a bit for the hell of it, with no real thought of stretching his layout out separately from what's already here; then that's fine too. Just saying, if you going for the first, first talk to her.

I, on the other hand, do see some possibilities with all three of your charries:
Ghestis possibly being an old colleague of Sarthath's.
Ian becoming an element within the Dragon Prophecy that was missed...which we already know one 'key' was loss in translation. There might be more clues that were missed as well that can either - help the princess, or help Vlad.
And Yeiswa - either him and Vlad are working together, or Yeiswa is working with him in order to get the power of the Ionna form himself?

Who knows? I can come up with tons of these, folks!

I really like your idea for Yeiswa. I kind of imagined Yeis as Vlad's annoying assistant. Everywhere Vlad would go Yeiswa would follow him while also making horrible puns on the way. My plan for Ghestis is to die in an epic fight leaving a message for Ian, but i'm not sure what i want the message to be.

You'll find your message in due time, possibly. But, don't go further into any more thoughts. When Phoenix adds in her two cents, then you'll probably have a better idea on what she's striving for and how you can work your three charries into it all.

Hey Phoenix, the room that the girls are about to enter is like a waiting room. They're going to wait there until everyone is in the ballroom, then their mother will be announced and will enter from another area, and then the princesses will be announced, and then the birthday girl. That'll give her and Erlan time alone.

Sorry if that was confusing, but they're not about to enter into the ballroom just yet. :)

Oh btw, im still quite new to the site. Where's the actual RP?

also make sure to read all of the posts or atleast give a good rough read, so your caught up and then post your reply so you know what has happened.

also i will reply as shin and everyone once Kitsune has posted i dont like to leave people behind im sorry if that offends anyone

your_girl__she_s_a_renegade__by_alicexz-d3ehnfy.jpg

Name: Namine (Nah-me-nay) Wellwatcher
Race: Human
Hair/Eyes: Scarlet hair and chocolate eyes.
Personality: Namine has always been kind by nature. Some have called her naive because of this, but she's always considered her peaceful, trusting persona as a positive. With a strong sense of justice and a love for all life, she does what she can to keep all life intact. Even if that life wants to threaten her own.

Bio: As most humans, Namine hails from the kingdom of Dorrie and up until recently, she'd remained there. As a child, she lead a rather normal childhood. No, her parents-- or rather, parent-- weren't killed and she wasn't abducted and tortured. The lowest part of her childhood, took place in her early teenage years. This was when she realized what it meant to be a 'bastard child'. Her mother hadn't been what one would call a 'model housewife' and spent most of her life working for men passing through at the local inn. Eventually, she became pregnant with Namine.

In her early teenage years, Namine had become a rather antisocial snobby young lady. Other kids had never really spoke to her and the adults called her the 'scarlet bastard of the local whore.' but... at the time she hadn't known what that meant. Just that it seemed... hostile. The personality came naturally. That is, until she'd made a friend.

In her period of snobbishness, she spent much time right outside of town in the nearby woods. This is where she found something kind of like her. An orphan, baby rabbit which she had named 'Clover' after the patch of clovers she'd found it near. She'd been able to nurse it to health, supply it with food and by the time it grew up, it was quite fond of Namine. As she grew up, her disposition towards other became more and more advanced. She was starting to understand what the adults were calling her, and so were their children. They wasted no time in letting her no that, either. Everyday she'd go visit Clover and vent, claiming to hate her fellow people for looking down on her for something she couldn't control. As time went on, her anger became depression and she shut herself inside within her freetime instead of visiting Clover. One day had been especially bad, she'd ran out of town and went to her normal spot to meet Clover... Clover wasn't there though, at least, not alone. When she reached the clover patch, a dozen baby rabbits scattered and the bigger Clover looked at her for a moment right before following her children.

That day, something clicked inside her head. Heart? Hell, maybe even her soul. She'd realized that just because people seemed to hate her... didn't mean she had to hate them. That orphan rabbit reminded her of herself. It'd been left alone, and if not for her it'd have died and now... she had children and a family. Life was precious, and it deserved to be protected, even if no one else thought so. She would protect life at any means necessary, even if it meant losing her own.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Namine avoids fighting, but she does have slight skill in small daggers.

Hey phi you go to update my characters since im adding one more because someone just posted up a human and because of that it game me a good idea.

Name: Known as the Black knight, the knights true name is hidden
Race: all that is know is the knight is a human
Hair/Eyes: hair is un known but the eyes glow a dark red through the black knight helmet.
Personality: know one has seen the knight show anything else besides a great strength and great RAGE.
Bio: The knights gender is a mystery to all. The knight is just a myth with in the kingdom of Dorrie and many other lands. All that can be said is the child was births near the the location of the blade of shade, and the blades immense dark energy was brought into the mothers womb, it was so intense the mother died right after, but the child still lived. The story also tells that the child was found by a royal knight but the child did not last long as a baby, the energy of the blade transferred to the knight from the child. Turning that knight into the Black knight.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Long sword, or any sword. Once a sword is grasped into the knights hand it can transfer about 1% of power with in the body to the sword to turn it into a very weak blade of shade.

berserker-fate-stay-night-wallpaper-hd-black-armor-knight-sword-1680x1050.jpg

@Reyyof1 Your characters have been accepted.

Sorry about not replying guys, I haven't been getting updates for this thread >.<

Reactions: shinakawolf
perfect, the evil horde is becoming more and more powerful by the second XD MUWAHAHAHA. I'm scared this role play is turning me into some evil master mind.

Holy Snickerdoodles! This is going to be one crazy epic RP! I'm actually scared now. LOL!

Doing one more
tumblr_m4f1uuUqA41rwoeepo1_500.jpg

Name: Zemmaro, goes by Zemm
Race: Elf
Hair/Eyes: White/Hazel
Personality: usually calm, sometimes broods, cocky, indifferent at times, highly sarcastic, romantic, very gentlemanly
Bio: No one really knows where Zemm came from. He was found in the forest and taken in by a prominent elven merchant when he was a boy. He would always sneak off to the forest to be by himself. While hunting one day, he noticed Meria practicing archery. He casually went up to her and tried to help her improve her aim. He has recently been trying to court her but has found out last year that she has a dwarven admirer. He is bound and determined to win Meria's heart and hand.
Weapon(s) of Choice: ebony bow with arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.