Dark of Night OOC (Still Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the soul eater one...but the GM was sick^^ I dont think it has died..or I hope not! Yup, the academy too. I'm waiting for others to post. I feel bad if I post continuously.

same here, it is a group roleplay for a reason but, anywho @AWayToTheDawn your post makes me want to turn my Characters shin and dalton, around and run to you with a entrance slip into there evil scheme.

also @Aka~Kitsune i love your character, also are your Char is going to be working with the dark ones or the light side?

@Phi Chisym when do you think you will be able to post in the IC since i kinda need the Queen to go one with my char's

Hm~ I dont know. Guess it will end up who she likes more if she meets them.

ah well if thats the case shin will have to put up those famous prince like charms

man kitsune you stayed in the forest your going to make the prince of the dragons walk to you DX lol

LOL go ahead ^^

XD lol i would but i have to wait for Phi to post as the queen since they are in the queens chambers.

^^ I know. Anyway, I will be going offline soon since its late here and I have a lot to do tomorrow.

Going to stay on to do a few more posts though.

@shinakawolf Haha seems like she would fit well in your plot then? :P

@Aka~Kitsune Reading your post makes me feel lazy and extremely undescriptive, guess I've got abit of work to do to figure out how to write abit more haha :P

lol hey dont worry im the same as you i have been in forum roleplays before but i really only can get descriptive like her when i am doing a fight scene but also yes your character would work perfectly in Shins little plan if you want to be on the details you can pm me, and ill let you know

One more night. I'm having to work overtime again. BLARGH!

I'm hoping to post up tomorrow. Sorry guys. :)

K, posted! YEA!!!

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
hey everyone i am mostly talking to Pheonix but this can be towards everyone Shin is a FULL dragon he has no blood relations to the elf queen. Since he is full dragon blood he despised his half sister deep down for tainting his fathers name in causing this prophecy. Also his father has nothing to do with Vladamir's plans only Shin and Dalton have aided the Lycan who are allied with the Vampires. Sorry if so of the stuff was confusing at first but there i hope i cleared some of it up.

also phi i like how the queen is questionable of the sarthaths because of sarthaths son

Well, she believes she knows the dragon king well, but after years being away from each other & him having to watch his daughter grow up from a far, she's now unsure of his feelings about her, their daughter - everything. Then, she receive the strange reports that he's allied with Val. Now, she's totally confused, but not angry. She's more or less wanting to learn the truth now. She, doesn't want him charged for treason. Regardless of her attitude, she still cares for him.

Just read your post, shin. I can't respond tonight, but I did want to say that Hadaio did not question Dalton's presence, showing distrust. All she was doing was aski g about the new face before her. She's never met him. Besides, she doesn't give away her thoughts so easily before unknown people - or even people she's known for years. These days, she really can't trust anyone with her daughter's life at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.