Dark of Night OOC (Still Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to having Kaic and Zemm fight over Meria. I'm trying to find ways to make it funny.

Meria is such a playgirl! Geez, what's going to happen when they find out that she's been playing both of them at the same time? O.O!

They're both aware that she's seeing both of them. I'll eventually force her to choose LOL

Wow. I haven't been this excited to RP in forever. It was fun enough just reading what everyone has done up until now!

Oh, yea! I forgot that. Hehe, such a tangled web of adore.

I won't be able to post unti I get to my destination - traveling now and posting on phone.

I would like to join, and if i may i'd like to be a lycan pack leader whose pack has sided with the elves (mostly to keep some part of the lycan vampire war going)

lol i personally love the idea, i bet your lycan will either despise dalton or like him.

Thank you for letting me join, and thank you for letting me share my idea.... where should i post my CS?

okay, sorry if i seem a little dense i'm still new at this

Name: Aal' D'Bain(Ale[ail] Duh Bain[bane] however everyone remembers the name helps)

Race: Lycan

Hair/Eyes: platinum blond(e) hair blue eyes/ white fur with a black feather shape between gold eyes

Personality: kind and fun to be around but also strong and strict primarily to his pack

Bio: Aa'l D'Bain had few regrets an heir to his packs "throne" at ten; however; his parent's demise in the vampire- lycan war forced him to mature quickly as well as take the mantle of pack leader at age twenty he is still inexperienced in many things but he is a quick learner and has a powerful strategic mind which he gained from both his parents.

Weapon(s) of Choice: depending on the mission he either prefers to use a scythe or his wolf form

Last edited by a moderator:
God, so sorry for my absence, guys. I've been struggling with things around me and sickness, which put a heavy mental strain on me.

I've posted for Hadaio. Now, I've got to figure out what's going on with Nahra. I'll post her up today as well.

Hello everyone :3

I'm new to the site, so hopefully I came to the right place.
AWayToTheDawn is a friend of mine from college, so I kind of followed him over when he mentioned he got involved on an RP board ^^;

Anyway, I was curious to see if you guys were still open to more players, and--if so--I have a couple questions regarding the character I was thinking about playing.

First, I saw in the rules-text that we were allowed to use races other than the ones listed, and my character happens to be a tiefling (a human with demonic ancestry).

Second, I was curious to know whether or not clockworks and gunpowder could exist in the setting (even if its extremely rare). It's a long story, but in a nutshell, my character is in the possession of a big, lunky steam-punk style revolver that doubles as a club of sorts. I was planning on playing through some of her younger years in this particular RP so she wouldn't be very proficient in its use quite yet, if that matters at all.

Lastly, is there an equivalent to dark elves in the setting? Part of her backstory is dependant on them, but I can easily change it to make it work.

Please let me know. Thank you ^^

Yeah, you can play as a tiefling. you just need to specify if she's allied with the vampires, elves, or neither.
Well, even though this is technically a medieval fantasy, maybe she invented the weapon or some unknown forgotten race did? That would be a nice idea, I think.
Oh, I didn't mention specific elves, but you can use dark elves :3

also i would like to add wiht gun power please make sure that you make it to wear your not shooting constantly a bullet or two is ok just cant have a god mod character

Awesome, thank you ^^
The gun is usually written off as an artifact recently uncovered in an excavation/looted from an ancient-elven civilization/etc. depending on the RP, so that works out :3

And I promise that I'm very careful with balancing my characters. I've had a lot of practice ;P But I'll be careful with it.

Soo, should I just grab a bio template and post it up in here, then? I'll probably just give a brief nutshell version of my character's story with it so I don't explode the thread with a big wall of text D:
Unless you'd rather see the whole thing? Let me know what you prefer.

Also, I thought up two more questions to ask.
1. How prevalent is magic in the setting? Is it common/rare/etc? Before my character came into possession of the aforementioned firearm, she was something of a rogue with a small selection of some sneaky illusion/enchantment spells. Is that okay?

2. I suppose this one will have to wait until you see the biography, but... I'm going to need an idea of where to start/how to come into the story. I need to get into the current loop in other words, so any help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.