Danmachi: The Second Coming

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elofaki

Excuse you, I was busy watching Danmachi. :U But seriously, I have no idea what to talk about in the ooc, so...xD

@Elofaki

Haha, it's great! I'm on episode 9 of the series, it really is interesting how they mix rpg elements without saying that it's an actual game they play. How many episodes have you watched, or have you finished it already?

@Elofaki

Haha, it's great! I'm on episode 9 of the series, it really is interesting how they mix rpg elements without saying that it's an actual game they play. How many episodes have you watched, or have you finished it already?

I have finished it already, unfortunately I don't get that feeling of awe when you first watch something cool. Who is your favorite character?

I have finished it already, unfortunately I don't get that feeling of awe when you first watch something cool. Who is your favorite character?
Ah, my favorite? Honestly, it was Bell...until I found out he literally became an adventurer just to hook up with girls. :'D At least, that's what they have for him in the manga apparently, anime didn't show that bit. :'D I also like Aiz quite a bit, she's cool.

Ah, my favorite? Honestly, it was Bell...until I found out he literally became an adventurer just to hook up with girls. :'D At least, that's what they have for him in the manga apparently, anime didn't show that bit. :'D I also like Aiz quite a bit, she's cool.

XD Bell must seems kinda shallow at first in the anime. My favorite would definitely be either Lili or Welf. So what exact level is our party shooting for

XD Bell must seems kinda shallow at first in the anime. My favorite would definitely be either Lili or Welf. So what exact level is our party shooting for
Derp, haven't decided, but I was thinking maybe 5 at the very most?

My guy is aiming to prove he's the strongest, so top known level and beyond for him.

Sounds good. The signal for going back would be having too much loot to carry, or one of us is heavily wounded.

A drunken berserker with extra little nasty feats. Once he works up the nerve to get his true sword back then he'll be even better.

Maybe a duelist? I was thinking about making a warbard. Wielding my lute to channel the somatic parts of spells.
Yeah, I don't know the term for whatever wielding two swords is. XD Oooh, that sounds cool :O

Yeah, I don't know the term for whatever wielding two swords is. XD Oooh, that sounds cool :O

I just thought of something ridiculous. The reason the jokes went over Marzipan's head is because she is so short :O

Lets not voice that one in character. Don't need a bunny Napoleon complex over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.