Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say something similar, I'm very busy with an assignment from university. Also I can't say I enjoy waiting so much in order to make a single post, I'm kinda locked until the kind maid reacts to my character.

Please kill me. I have four unfinished math papers, and a math final tomorrow.

And I can't finish the math papers tonight.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha... ha... ha...

*Starts weeping*
I feel you, I do. Today is the last day to turn in all of my homework. If I do not any homework I have yet to turn in is an automatic fail. I have at least 10 test, one research paper and two experiments I need to do. I will not be sleeping tonight T_T
I might or might not have to drop out. I'm so, so, so burnt out. I'm going to be up to my neck in this big big project until the 21st, and I'm out all Christmas... I have something to do on the first three weekends of January, meaning that I have to use weekdays on making the assignments I know I'm going to get. All in all, I just don't know if I can keep this up.
I can say something similar, I'm very busy with an assignment from university. Also I can't say I enjoy waiting so much in order to make a single post, I'm kinda locked until the kind maid reacts to my character.
......... *~*;

AHHHHI'MSOSORRYI'MSOSORRYI'MSOSORRYI'MAREALLYIREALLYDIDN'TWANTTOMAKETHEPOSTBECAUSEIKNEWTHISWOULDHAPPENBUTIDIDN'TWANTTOTOGOANOTHERWEEKOFINACTIVITYI'MSOSORRYFORGIVEMEFORBEINGSUCHAIDIOTJFC.

......... *~*;

AHHHHI'MSOSORRYI'MSOSORRYI'MSOSORRYI'MAREALLYIREALLYDIDN'TWANTTOMAKETHEPOSTBECAUSEIKNEWTHISWOULDHAPPENBUTIDIDN'TWANTTOTOGOANOTHERWEEKOFINACTIVITYI'MSOSORRYFORGIVEMEFORBEINGSUCHAIDIOTJFC.

Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. You did nothing wrong. Nobody did anything wrong here. Our schedules just got really busy, and that's okay things like that happen. We just need to make sure we keep calm and don't freak out.

Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. You did nothing wrong. Nobody did anything wrong here. Our schedules just got really busy, and that's okay things like that happen. We just need to make sure we keep calm and don't freak out.
I'm not freaking out...whatgaveyoutheimpressionofthat???

A-HEM!

I'm sorry for the little panic there. I'm not in the best of moods. And I'm contemplating a lot of things right now.

......... *~*;

Well, you did what you could. Thank you for calling us back. Now that keeps the thread from getting closed.

Sorry for my inactivity here, though. I didn't want to spam you guys like before.

Anway, thanks for the hard work, Mirai. It's tough to be a GM of a roleplay and be 19 and trying to figure out life. (u v u) Lemme ask though, after this round of posts would it be time to explore the school and interact?

Edit:
I just went back and read the recent posts. Sometimes, I just wanna deliver you guys some food and a hug. Or a fluffy blanket if you're not into hugs. Or a pizza.

Hang in there, everyone. And let me know if there's anything an internet stranger like me could do to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you did what you could. Thank you for calling us back. Now that keeps the thread from getting closed.

Sorry for my inactivity here, though. I didn't want to spam you guys like before.

Anway, thanks for the hard work, Mirai. It's tough to be a GM of a roleplay and be 19 and trying to figure out life. (u v u) Lemme ask though, after this round of posts would it be time to explore the school and interact?

Edit:
I just went back and read the recent posts. Sometimes, I just wanna deliver you guys some food and a hug. Or a fluffy blanket if you're not into hugs. Or a pizza.

Hang in there, everyone. And let me know if there's anything an internet stranger like me could do to help you.
I'm managing to cope pretty well. We could listen to music during our biology final, and I listened to it while studying.

Side note: If any of you want some chill music, listen to Adam Young (more commonly known as Owl City.) He did a thing this year called "Scores" where he took a historical event and basically scored music for it.

Very much worth a listen.

I'm managing to cope pretty well. We could listen to music during our biology final, and I listened to it while studying.

Side note: If any of you want some chill music, listen to Adam Young (more commonly known as Owl City.) He did a thing this year called "Scores" where he took a historical event and basically scored music for it.

Very much worth a listen.
Yes! Adam Young's recent projects are magical, I tell you. It defeats the purpose for me since my imagination runs when I listen. But I love them all so much <3

Everyone, good luck at school!

• Love
Reactions: Minerva
Well, the day before I do a huge Shakespeare monologue, I lose my voice.

Thanks, Murphy's Law. You're a real pal.

ALRIGHT FELLOW STUDENTS ROLEPLAYERS LISTEN UP!

@Daz
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva
@Quintessence
@Verite
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart
@Banana-senpai
@Rithas
@Dualnte
@Soli

Just wanted to give a reminder to you all that the IN-Character has been updated for about a week now. As well state until Dana's return her character Chantelle has been given immunity from the game. This post is more of tagging everyone in case they stopped getting notifications Thanks to my hiatus no less. I am in no means to rush anyone as I'm sure everyone's busy at the moment. But it would be appreciated if some posts came in soon.

Thank you and I hope you're having a good day wherever you are =^.^=

tumblr_m1t614JSq21qkpz7co1_500.gif
Ah sorry, I forgot to say I've been offline for several days... personal life went up in flames, and Oxford interviews. I should be back in action now though!

• Thank You
Reactions: Navi
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva
@Quintessence
@Verite
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart
@Banana-senpai
@Rithas
@Dualnte
@Soli
@☆ Mirai ☆

So it looks like this RP has died. I'd be happy to post if all/most of you wanted to attempt to revive it, but as things currently stand it looks like the IC has come to a halt. This isn't anyone's fault (so don't blame yourself @☆ Mirai ☆ I think you created a wonderful RP!) I think we were just unlucky with the timing of various real life circumstances. So now I have a question and an invitation. Firstly the question: does anyone want to try to revive this, or do you think it's been dead too long? As I said, I can post if people do want to revive it, it'd be a shame to see all the work so far go to waste. But I completely understand if you guys don't want to- reviving dead RPs is tedious. Now onto the invitation: someone else on Iwaku has started a Dangarnonpa RP. Since all of you have shown interest in this Danganronpa RP I thought you might like this new one. You can find the new Danganronpa RP here.

• Thank You
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva
@Quintessence
@Verite
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart
@Banana-senpai
@Rithas
@Dualnte
@Soli
@☆ Mirai ☆

So it looks like this RP has died. I'd be happy to post if all/most of you wanted to attempt to revive it, but as things currently stand it looks like the IC has come to a halt. This isn't anyone's fault (so don't blame yourself @☆ Mirai ☆ I think you created a wonderful RP!) I think we were just unlucky with the timing of various real life circumstances. So now I have a question and an invitation. Firstly the question: does anyone want to try to revive this, or do you think it's been dead too long? As I said, I can post if people do want to revive it, it'd be a shame to see all the work so far go to waste. But I completely understand if you guys don't want to- reviving dead RPs is tedious. Now onto the invitation: someone else on Iwaku has started a Dangarnonpa RP. Since all of you have shown interest in this Danganronpa RP I thought you might like this new one. You can find the new Danganronpa RP here.
It seems that this RP has in fact died. And even if you do say it's not my fault. I can't help but blame myself for the reason why the RP itself came to halt. It took me two months to post while all of you were waiting for me to move the plot along. The fact I was gone for that amount of time is inexcusable and I'm truly sorry for that. Personally I would love to revive this roleplay but then again it's up to you guys. If you guys want to continue that's fine with me. If not, then I understand. I f this Roleplay really has died, I would at least like to make one last post stating my plan and the plot for the RP more thoroughly, including who I decided would be the victims and culprits of each chapter-That way you would know when you're character was about to die-or not. In the meantime I wait for your response on what you'd like to do.

Thank you for your time to join this wonderful roleplay and make such fantastic characters. And I'm truly, deeply. sorry that I let you down. ^_^/)
giphy.gif

I've been waiting for people to post for a while now. I think this is gone. I would love to RP Ken some more but I think I'll do that in another RP. I am curious to see if he was a victim or a killer in one of the chapters however

• Thank You
I've been waiting for people to post for a while now. I think this is gone. I would love to RP Ken some more but I think I'll do that in another RP. I am curious to see if he was a victim or a killer in one of the chapters however
I'd guess most of us were waiting to see if anyone else posted, unsure if many others were interested or not still. Stalemates like that suck, which is why I posted. =n=

It seems that this RP has in fact died. And even if you do say it's not my fault. I can't help but blame myself for the reason why the RP itself came to halt. It took me two months to post while all of you were waiting for me to move the plot along. The fact I was gone for that amount of time is inexcusable and I'm truly sorry for that. Personally I would love to revive this roleplay but then again it's up to you guys. If you guys want to continue that's fine with me. If not, then I understand. I f this Roleplay really has died, I would at least like to make one last post stating my plan and the plot for the RP more thoroughly, including who I decided would be the victims and culprits of each chapter-That way you would know when you're character was about to die-or not. In the meantime I wait for your response on what you'd like to do.

Thank you for your time to join this wonderful roleplay and make such fantastic characters. And I'm truly, deeply. sorry that I let you down. ^_^/)
giphy.gif
Mirai, I don't feel let down by you! *big air hug- no touching, I know you've said you don't like that in the past :)*
If you ever decide to GM another RP please tell me! You had a really original way do a Danganronpa RP with the Estorra Academy idea, and so I'd love to see what other ideas you come up with.
Please do tell us your plans if we decide not to revive this. Having that would be a pleasant conclusion, I feel.

• Love
Mirai, I don't feel let down by you! *big air hug- no touching, I know you've said you don't like that in the past :)*
If you ever decide to GM another RP please tell me! You had a really original way do a Danganronpa RP with the Estorra Academy idea, and so I'd love to see what other ideas you come up with.
Please do tell us your plans if we decide not to revive this. Having that would be a pleasant conclusion, I feel.
Thank you Daz *Air Hugs you properly* I appreciate your kind words. To be honest I do have one group roleplay planned at the moment that I'm planning to start up after the new year. But I'm taking a break from writing it at the moment as I'm in search for a Co-GM to help me. I won't say anything about the roleplay at this moment-as I want it to be surprise-but I definitely will be a interesting roleplay. ^_^

Thank you Daz *Air Hugs you properly* I appreciate your kind words. To be honest I do have one group roleplay planned at the moment that I'm planning to start up after the new year. But I'm taking a break from writing it at the moment as I'm in search for a Co-GM to help me. I won't say anything about the roleplay at this moment-as I want it to be surprise-but I definitely will be a interesting roleplay. ^_^
Now I'm following you so I can see when you start it!

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Well, I had fun. I hope to RP with you in the future again, because the shenanigans we got into were very amusing, and you all seem like great RPers.

If any of you wish to RP with me again or even just to talk, you all know where to find me. I'm sorry this couldn't continue, but, as they say, "All good things come to an end."

I hope to see you all again, and I wish you all luck in your future endeavors.

And to Mirai, it wasn't your fault. RPs can change suddenly, and be ruined due to life and other issues. I hope your situation improves and you can GM more, and you get a chance to show your ideas off more. You're a really nice person, and I hope everything works out for you.

With that being said, I bid you adieu!

• Love
I'm also interested in your RP. You started this one very well and everybody was involved and interested. Well stuff happen and we can rarely do anything so don't be sad. Let me know when you do the interest check and maybe I will join if is my style.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Status
Not open for further replies.