Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do anything for Halloween but have a therapy appointment and write a paper on an Emily Dickinson poem.

An 11 hour drive to a college in a different state, 3 nights, 2 INCREDIBLY packed days (7:00 AM to 11:00 PM we were busy.), 11 hours back, and then school today.

Please end my life, I'm so tired.

An 11 hour drive to a college in a different state, 3 nights, 2 INCREDIBLY packed days (7:00 AM to 11:00 PM we were busy.), 11 hours back, and then school today.

Please end my life, I'm so tired.
*Gives a cup of herbal tea, a hug and some cookies.*

• Love
Reactions: Frey
Right list me rephrase that. Now with @DANAsaur being gone and Chantelle out of commission I will give Chantelle Complete/Limited Immunity for the time being until Dana returns. Which may be when the roleplay is still going or might be after it's complete. Which is a good thing for Chantelle.

For the rest of you however: N O T
S O M U C H

I won't specify why for the time being, as it depends on the first chapter and the character's reactions/interactions. But for the time being, that's what I decided. As for the surpise I mentioned earlier, I'm still working on it. A.K.A I suck at making Executions XC

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Right list me rephrase that. Now with @DANAsaur being gone and Chantelle out of commission I will give Chantelle Complete/Limited Immunity for the time being until Dana returns. Which may be when the roleplay is still going or might be after it's complete. Which is a good thing for Chantelle.

For the rest of you however: N O T
S O M U C H

I won't specify why for the time being, as it depends on the first chapter and the character's reactions/interactions. But for the time being, that's what I decided. As for the surpise I mentioned earlier, I'm still working on it. A.K.A I suck at making Executions XC
Im fine with whatever. However!!! If you want help with the executions please PM me! I am more than happy to help when to comes making executions~~~

• Useful
Reactions: Navi
Im fine with whatever. However!!! If you want help with the executions please PM me! I am more than happy to help when to comes making executions~~~
I appreciate it. And I'll keep it in mind when it's time to decide who will become the victim and culprit =^.^=

I've been really busy lately but hopefully a post will be up before the end of the weekend.

• Thank You
Reactions: Navi
Oh boi has mirai chosen her first victim? Sorry that I haven't been arond too much, life has been kinda tiring and I'm struggling with schoolwork and such. I'll do my best to get a post in though, so don't worry!

Ah shit, I forgot about this again since the posting has been so slow O.O
I guess I should try to get a post up soon, although this has been quiet so long I can't even find the IC >->

Status
Not open for further replies.